CampFire 3-6-5!!

The Naughty That Embrace The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

 

BAEKHYUN can stop smile. He really happy when Taeyeon lock her arm with him. Taeyeon look at him. "Why?" Baekhyun to look Taeyeon.

 

"Why what?" Taeyeon chuckle.

 

"You smile like an idiot."

 

"Idiot?" Baekhyun pouted. "You hurt me.." Taeyeon smile.

 

"Are you angry?" she ask in a cute voice. Baekhyun blushing.

 

"Not. I'm not."

 

"Really?" Baekhyun nod. Taeyeon then give him an surprise kiss on his right cheek. Baekhyun frozen. And he slowly smile.

 

"You're getting bolder huh.." Baekhyun said teasingly. He pinch Taeyeon nose playfully.

 

"Ah! It's hurt, Baek!" Taeyeon pouted. She then glance at Baekhyun that was smile happily. Taeyeon smile too. She dont know, why tonight she really want to pampering with Baekhyun. But, what she know right now is she really love Baekhyun. Taeyeon lean her head at Taeyeon shoulder while step in to the restaurant. Baekhyun smile as their friends saw them.

 

"Ouh.. the lovely birds is coming!" Kris said. All of them already eating. They turn to look at Baekhyun and Taeyeon.

 

"You're late. Where is Sunny?" ask Jessica as Taeyeon and Baekhyun sit next to her.

 

"She meet with Suho."

 

"Suho?" Luhan that was sit infront Jessica enter the conversation. Taeyeon nod.

 

"Do you know Suho?" ask Jessica to Luhan. Luhan nod while drink his water.

 

"He is our friend." Kris enter too as he hear the conversation. "And Sunny fiance."

 

"Ouh.."

 

"Are you two know him too?" ask Luhan to Taeyeon and Jessica.

 

"He is my cousin." Taeyeon said. Jessica nodded.

 

"Hey, after this we go to the outside. I want to take a walk at the beach." Sunny said. All of them agree.

 

"And we will have a campfire!" Kai said.

 

"And games!" Baekhyun said.

 

"What game?" ask Minho.

 

"Papero games." All of them laughed, some of them agree, and the other disagree.

 

 

"CAME, sit here." Baekhyun pull Taeyeon hands and they sit on the grass. All of them already there, but only Krystal and Sooyoung cant came. Sooyoung tired and Krystal not feeling well. Taeyeon look around her. Kris and Sehun start to burn the firewood. Chanyeol and Lay busy with their guitar, Jessica and Yuri chatting. Sunny talking with her fiance, Suho. Minho and Kai chatting while laughing hard.

 

"Hey guys! Look who we meet!" Luhan and Tao shout from back. All of them look at them. Baekhyun smile.

 

"D.O yah!" he stand and run to D.O. They hugged. D.O laughed while break the hug. The boys walk to D.O and hug him.

 

"When did you arrive?" Sehun ask.

 

"Just now. Suho call me."

 

"Ouh.."

 

"Came, sit with us." Baekhyun pull D.O hand. D.O bow to the girls before sit. They sit in a circle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter