Chapter 4

The Naughty That Embrace The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

 

Taeyeon and Kai walk out from the clinic. Kai hold Taeyeon left hand tightly. They walk hand in hand and smile to each other. "Noona." Kai called her. Taeyeon look at her.

 

"Emm??"

 

"Can I live with you?"

 

"What? So who will take care of..."

 

"My relationship with appa is not good right now.. He have been ignoring me almost two weeks." Kai pouted. Taeyeon chuckle. 

 

"When will you move?" hearing that, Kai look at Taeyeon.

 

"Can I?" Taeyeon nod. "Aahhh!! Noona!! Kumawo!!" Kai hug Taeyeon happily. Taeyeon just laughed.

 

"Yah, people will misunderstanding us if you hug me like this." Taeyeon said as she break the hug.

 

"Waeyo? You are my sister after all."

 

"Tch..!" Taeyeon lift up her right hand, act like she want to hit Kai. Kai immediately flinch. Taeyeon laughed. 

 

"Noona.. you're changed." Kai comment.

 

"Changed? What did you mean?"

 

"Change.. The Kim Taeyeon that I now is not a NERD like this." 

 

"I'll tell you later why I'm like this. We will met at Student Council club after school hour okay?"

 

"Okay noona. Are you okay? Should I send you to your class?"

 

"Nevermind, Kai. Noona will go by myself. Go to your class."

 

"Okay.. annyeong, noona." Kai peck on Taeyeon cheek playfully before walk to his class. Taeyeon smile in relief. She weakly walk to her class. Taeyeon knock the door, Mr.Jung is in her class. Mr Jung look at Taeyeon. 

 

"Oh, Miss Kim. Are you okay?" he ask. Taeyeon smile bitterly while nod. "Came in." Taeyeon walk in and go to her desk. Jessica look at her in worried face. As she sit down, Jessica turn to her.

 

"Taeng, are you okay?" she ask in whisper voice.

 

"I'm okay, dont worry." Taeyeon smile. Jessica reply her smile and turn to front. 

 

*rest hour*

 

BAEKHYUN sigh in relief when the bell ring, it is rest hour. He already starving although he have been take a breakfast before go to school. He look at Luhan and Lay.

 

"Luhan-ah, palli. I'm so hungry.."

 

"Aish.. this kid. He only know eating.." Lay said. He get up from his sat. Luhan smile as he get up from his sit too. 

 

"Kaja.. I'm hungry too." Luhan said as he put his arm on Baekhyun shoulder. Lay walk side by side with them.

 

"Assa!! Thats my friend!" They walk out from their classroom. As they came out, Kai, Sehun and Tao have been waiting for them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter