Chapter 5

The Naughty That Embrace The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5 : The New Member

 

Author POV

 

Taeyeon suddenly felt curious. ‘For the first time we meet? When was it?’ Taeyeon glance at Baekhyun that was closing his eyes and enjoying the cold air on the rooftop. Taeyeon pouted while thinking.  ‘Should I ask him?’ Taeyeon clearing before talking. “Can we go inside? It’s getting cold.” Baekhyun nod and follow Taeyeon to inside. They walk on the hallways to Taeyeon classroom.

 

“Can I ask you?”

 

“You already ask me.” Baekhyun look at Taeyeon with his cute smile. “What is it?”

 

“You just told me that you.. err.. fall.. in love with me at the first time we met? Right?” Baekhyun nod. “When we met for the first time?” Baekhyun rubbing his back neck. Thinking.

 

“Em.. How should I tell you..” Baekhyun then look to front. “You and your friend, Jessica save me from being bullied. In my first day entered this school.”

 

“Oh yah?” Taeyeon said, in disbelief.

 

“Yup..”

 

~Flashback~

 

TAEYEON and Jessica was about to get out from the school gate when they heard a boy voice whined. Taeyeon and Jessica look at each other. “The sound came from where?” Taeyeon ask.

 

“I think at the back from that building.” Jessica pointed to their school hall. They run to the back of the hall. At the first, they just peeking in to a group of student grabbing a young boy shirt collar. But Taeyeon and Jessica cannot stand to look at that young boy when he get beating by those student. Taeyeon throw her bag to a one boy from that group.

 

“Ahh!!” that boy look back.

 

“Yah.. Ok Taecyeon.. Now you look brave to bulliying a junior, huh..” Taeyeon said while smirk. Taecyeon rubbing his back head that was hurt because of being hit by Taeyeon bag.

 

“Taeng.” The other boy call her.

 

“Oh, Wooyoung-ah. Annyeong.” Taeyeon said with manner. Wooyoung gulped. He and Taecyeon really know who is Taeyeon. They have been know each other since in kindergarten.

 

“What with this nerd girl?”

 

“Yah, Nickkhun-ah. You better don’t talk to her.” Wooyoung said.

 

“Like I care..” Junsu step to front. “Right now we want to bully this new junior. Why NERD girl? Is it wrong with you when we bully him?”

 

“I’m not NERD! You bas****!!” Taeyeon pull Junsu hair. Taecyeon and Wooyoung panic while Nickkhun tried to help Junsu.

 

“Ah!! Yah!!” Junsu scream.

 

“Taeng! Enough..” Jessica pull Taeyeon.

 

“He call me NERD!!! I don’t like it!!” Taeyeon said. Her hand still pulling Junsu hair. Then she see a chance then her left hair pulled Nickkhun hair.

 

“AAhhh!!” Nickkhun scream. “This girl is really like to pull man hair!!”

 

“TAENG!!”

 

“Ah..!! Wooyoung! Save us! This really...” Before Junsu could finishing his word, Taeyeon feet step on his shoes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter