5

Penpals (ON EDITING) (SEMI-HIATUS)

5

I opened my eyes slowly...and the first one I saw is...Yixing?

I could also feel a cold thing on my head. I think it must be ice.

"Thank God you're finally awake!" Yixing grinned.

"...Yixing?"

"Yes uh, it's me."

"Where am I...?"

"You're at the school's clinic."

"Oh yeah I remember that I got hit." Just saying that makes my head hurts again. "But what happened after that?"

"Well actually..."

 

FLASHBACK

AUTHOR'S POV

The bell rang, which means it's time for biology in Yixing's class. But the teacher was sick, and there's no one who can replace him. Everyone was busy with their own business. So the class was decided to go on a freetime. The students were so happy. Some went to the cafetaria, some went to the park, and more. But for Yixing, he chose the library. Since he wants to be alone and peaceful.

As Yixing was in the hallways, he could see a person, he tried to be closer, and he finally could see it clearly. It was a girl, with her sports uniform on, holding and rubbing her head. She stumbles a few times, and Yixing knew she was definitely not okay. He followed her, wanting to ask her if she needs help but he's afraid to do it. So he just followed her along through the hallways in silence. He still can't see who the girl was because her back's facing him.

But suddenly, the girl stumbles again and eventually, she fell. Right before she touches the ground, Yixing ran with all his might and catches her.

"Hana?!" He gasped.

But Hana didn't move at all.

"Hana! Wake up!" Yixing tried to slap her, but not too harsh of course.

But still, no responses.

Her face was so pale and her forehead was purplish blue. Yixing knew right away that she just got hit at PE. So he putted his one arm behind her neck, and one another behind her knees. He stood up, and carried her as he ran to the school's clinic, with the weak and unconscious Hana laying safe in his arms.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

I blushed a little as Yixing explains the story. He really carried me for 2 floors and sacrifices his time and energy for me?

"Thank you Yixing." I smiled.

"Don't need to mention that. I'm just glad you're okay now."

"So...how did you get hit?" He continued.

"Hmm, that time I was playing volley with my partner against the smash king Kang Seojun and the athletic Woo Aeri. After I smashed, Seojun turns out to return my smash with the his powerful smash. It hit my head, so yeah."

"Ouch..." He whispered but I can clearly heard him. "But, are you still dizzy now?"

"No, I'm not dizzy anymore, but my head hurts if it got touched." I shrugged.

"Good. At least you're better."

"Yeah."

And after that, another bell rang, It means it's time for changing class.

"I think you have to go now..." I said.

"Yeah..." Yixing sighed. "But I can excuse myself to the teacher if you want me here to accompany you."

"No offense, but really, it's okay. Just go, I don't want to burden you."

"But..."

"It's okay, I swear."

He laughed softly. "Well okay then see you later Hana. Rest well."

"I will. Thank you again." I waved.

"Your welcome." He smiled before he closed the door and made his way towards his class.


Flash Forward~

 

The last bell rang signaling it's time to go home. I packed up my belongings and headed out from class. I feel better now.

"Hana!'

"Yixing?"

"Feeling better now?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"Great."

But just then, my phone rang. I took it out and it turns out to be Jaehyun.

"One moment please?"

"Sure."

I smiled before I picked the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hana, I'm reaaaalllllllllyyyyyyy sorry!"

"Let me guess, you wanted to play with your friends first so I'll have to go home by myself." I rolled my eyes but he probably don't know it .

"....."

"Oh come on I know I'm right."

"Um....yeah...I'm sooooooo sorry!"

"Yeah yeah yeah. Just make sure you don't go home too late. I'm scared."

"Will do! Okay then Hana thanks bye!" He hanged up right away. Geez.
I sighed as I putted my phone back in my pocket. I turned around and I startled a little at how Yixing still standing there and still looking at me. I think he listened to everything on the phone call.

"I guess I will be walking you home today." He smiled.


So yeah, Yixing is walking me home today.

There's an awkward silence between us.

"Uh...are you sure you want to walk me home?" I asked.

"Of course. it's not safe for a girl to walk alone." He said with a slightly worried tone.

"Well, thank you."

"You're welcome." He chuckled.

The walk home after that was quite fun. He made a joke and I laughed, and vice versa. He even treated me tteokbokki yeay.

 

"We've arrived." I said.

"So your house's here huh?"

"Yeah..." I said while I unlocked the door.

"Oh..."

"Thanks for walking me home. Bye!"

"No."

"No? Why?"

"I'll be with you here until your family comes home."

I almost choked on my saliva. Whuttt.

"Hana? You seemed quite surprised..."

"Ah, yeah actually, but really? You want to accompany me here?"

"Of course, what if a burglar came in and--"

"Stop. Don't talk about it!" I closed my ears playfully.

He laughed, "Fine."

"Well then, come in."

 

A/N: I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR SO LONG OMG I'M SO SORRY. FIRST, I DON'T HAVE THE IDEA AND AFTER I GOT IT, I GOT LAZY OMG I'M SO SORRY! AND SORRY FOR THE TY CHAP OMG ._. AND ALSO SORRY FOR THE CAPS OMG OMG OMG