♦ Chapter 7 - Wedding Plans..Sorta ♦

♚ Little Miss Perfect ♚
♦ Little Miss Perfect Chapter 7 ♦

Monday Afternoon 4:00pm Shop September 16th

Min's POV

Upon opening the door I felt a cool breeze pass by; I look around the shop and bask in it's cuteness. I see my parents as well as Luhan's and we all go and greet them. We were told to take a seat by what seemed to be the wedding planner and we quickly obliged. She looked at Luhan and I and asked "So I assume you 2 are the newly weds?" we nod and she smiles congratulating us and we both thanked her. "Now to get down to business." she stated seriously and she started to discuss the wedding details. Luhan and  I had just put our input in  a few things as our parents did the rest. After they thought that we had done enough for the day, we were told that we'd finish talking about the rest at another time.


Luhan's POV

It was decided that our wedding would involve the colors white and some other color that I can't seem to remember. It was also decided that the date would be after the time that we would graduate which is in December 23rd. Also she said that we would each be choosing 3 people Min being in charge of the brides maids as well as the maid of honor and I of the best man and groomsmen. The adults told us to think about who we'd want and such then left us alone. I look over to her  and ask "Got anyone in mind?" she nods. "You?" "Yeah~ Let's talk about it at home though." I said and she nods. We tell everyone we're going home and they all bid us goodbye. We get home and walk into the living room.


Min's POV

We sttle down onto the couch and stay quiet for a while. I then decide to break the silence and say "So who did you have in mind?" "For the best man I was thinking Sunny hyung and the others would be Lay and Sehun~" he reponded then asked who I wanted. "Fei unnie as maid of honor and the other 2 would be Jia unnie and Nada." I state he nods and ask "From the club?" I nod. "Do your parents know about them?" I nod "Well I kinda told them that they were foreign exchange students that go to another elite school.." "So you lied?" "No! They are foreigners and their school is somewhat kinda elite.." I said trying to defend myself. He nods in acceptance "Alright well that's pretty much all we need to discuss." I say. "Yup, well goodnight~" he said; I said goodnight as well and we headed over to our rooms. I lay in bed and think about what the wedding would be like. I slowly drift off to sleep and dream of the wedding.


Luhan's POV

I look up at my ceiling as I lay in bed and imagine what the wedding would end up like. I ponder on whether I should ask Sehun and Lay tomorrow or at another time; suddenly my ohone had killed my train of thought. I look at the screen and see the message on it. It had read 'Dear Lulu, my dear my parents sadi I'd be visisting within a month or so. aren't you excited ;)." I drop my phone and groan 'Just when I thought I finally got rid of her!!' I think to myself. I finally fall asleep after about an hour of ranting and my little emotional break down.

 

 

Author's Note:

Boohoo this chapter kinda fails tbh XD Sorry, I'll make the rest of the chapters much better..hopefully! But yeah enjoy guys^^