♦ Chapter 6 - The First Day pt 2 ♦

♚ Little Miss Perfect ♚
♦ Little Miss Perfect Chapter 6 ♦

Monday Afternoon; School ; 11:00am

Luhan's POV

I sat there in my second period class staring at the clock boredly, I yawned and thought to myself 'Why must I be in math?!' I sighed and looked at the clock once more seeong that we only had a few minutes left. After a while the bell finally rang and I walked over to my locker; I put my books in and turned aroound only to see myself face to face with Sehun. "Let's go! I'm hungry~" he said pulling me towards what I supposed to be the direction heading to the cafeteria. I yanked him back slightly and said "We gotta wait for Min." Lay looked at me for a bit then said "There's no need to wait, Min doesn't even eat lunch anyways." I looked at him in confusion and he just told me to follow him; Sehun followed as well, but he still would whine from time to time about being hungry.

Min's POV

I repeated the song I had just listened to and resumed my dance practice(click). At the finish I heard clapping behind me and I turned around to see the three idiots musketeers standing there with happy expressions. I looked at them amused for a second then asked "What are you guys doing here?" "You're husband wanted to see you. Now that he has let's eat!" Sehun exclaimed. I waved them off but Luhan hadn't move an inch. "Come with us." he said. I smiled and shook my head "Sorry. Can't" I told him. I was about to walk back to the stereo but he grabbed my arm and dragged me to the cafeteria.I sighed but let him drag me anyways; Lay followed as did Sehun(he cheered in the process). We got to the cafeteria and a most of the people looked at me shocked; a few came up to me and asked what I was doing there, I told them that I wanted to eat there at for the day; they had seemed pleased hearing that. After my little chat with some of the students Luhan made me sit at one of the tables saying he was gonna grab some food with the other 2. I quietly sat there and waited for them to return; just then I saw Suzy sit in front of me.

Luhan's POV

The guys and I headed over to the food and I grabbed some for myself and Min. I looked over to Lay and see that he got barely anything 'No wonder why he's so skinny' I thought. I look over to Sehun and see that he practically took everything from the table I laugh silently and we head over to the table. I noticed that Suzy was there and saw sehun stiffen up a bit.  I sit down and look at Min handing her the food; she thanked me and we ate silently. I look over to the others and see that Lay was eating quietly while Sehun grabbed a lot of his food offering it to Suzy clumsily, Suzy on th other hand accepted it shyly. We all ate peacefully afterwards and the bell had finally rung after a few minutes. I offer to walk Min to her class and she accepted the offer; we found ourselves walking to her class. Once we get there she thanked me and bid me goodbye. I walk back to my own class and see that I had nearly got there late.

Min's POV

When Luhan had left I entered my class and headed over to my seat. I sit down and feel a vibration; I fish out my phone and see that I recieved a text from my mom saying that Fei unnie would be here after school to take us somewhere. I respond and put my phone away just in time for class to start. The teacher started the lesson and I look boredly at the clock. I sigh '2 hours left' I think to myself. After the last bell rang I walked out of class and headed over to Luhan's car and I see unnie staning there with oppa. I went over to them quickly and greeted them as they did the same; we waited a bit then Luhan finally came.

Luhan's POV

I was nearing the car when I saw 2 all too familiar faces standing in front of it talking to Min; I head over and greet them. "So, what's going on?" I asked. "Wedding arrangements my dear~" Noona said to me. I nodded and Min did too. "Alright well let's get going kids!" Sunny hyung said. They get into their car as we got into ours; we followed them to a location that Min and I had never seen before.

Fei's POV

While driving I look over to my right and see Sunny; he turns to me and smiles "Hmm?" he questioned. "What do you think of the kids?" I asked and he thought for a second "They're short~" he said jokingly then said "Nahh, I think they're good for each other. Kinda like us, except not as cute." he finished and I laughed. "Why?" he asked "I don't know I just hope those 2 stay together and nothing goes wrong~"  "And you say that because...?" "She's supposed to be moving here soon.." I say and he nods understandingly. We arrive to the little shop and get out of the car waiting for the other 2. "Ready?" I asked as they approach us and they nodded and we all walk into the shop.

 

 

Author's Note:

Sup guys! I know it's been a while so here's a little something something to keep ya'll happy^^ Btw since I was gone for so long I'm thinking of triple updates to make chu guys happy :3 So enjoy loves!!