♦ Chapter 3 - A Day at the Mall..kind off ♦

♚ Little Miss Perfect ♚
♦ Little Miss Perfect Chapter 3 ♦

Sunday Morning; Luhan's House; 10:00am

Min's POV

I woke up only to have the sunlight hit me in the face; I sit up and stretch my arms a bit. Afterwards I found myself staring at the wall blankly as I was still half-asleep. About 5 minutes after I decide to fix myself up; I get up and grab my clothes heading over to the bathroom, grabbing a towel on the way. I turn on the shower and stepped into it quickly; I inwardly shrieked as the cold droplets slid down my back. I loosen up and sigh in relief once the water started to warm up about a minute or so afterwards.

Luhan's POV

Hearing the shower turn on I smiled to myself 'Breakfast with my fiancé huh?' I thought to myself happily as I continued to prepare our meal. Approximately 15 minutes later I hear Min coming towards the kitchen; I quickly set the last plate down and smile at her as she arrives. "What's all this?" She asked. "Well it's our first breakfast since being engaged so yeah.." I replied trailing off. I clear my throat and pull her chair out for her, gesturing her to sit, she did and I walked over to my seat after. "Dig in~" I said and she nodded taking a small bite. "This is really good!" She exclaimed. I smiled "Glad you like it~" I said. We then both continued to eat the rest of our food. "Ah, that's right!" I exclaimed remembering something. "Hmm?" She hummed questioningly. "Do you have plans for later?" I asked and she shook her head in response. "Really? Want to come with me then?" I asked hopin she'd say yes.

(Min's Outfit)

Min's POV

I pondered whether or not I should go but decided to just say yes. "Sure~ What are we gonna do?" I asked. "I wanted to show you to my friends later." He said excitedly; I nod and ask "You already have friends here?" "Yeah, I grew up with them~" he replied. "Ahhh~ Oh yeah do you have your uniform yet? You're starting school tomorrow right?" I asked. "Yeah I am and yup I got the uniform already~" he said. I nod and grab my plate putting it in the sink and Luhan followed suit. He grabbed the sponge from my hand and said "I'll do the dishes~" "Are you sure?" I asked him. He nodded and I said "I can help." He thought for a moment then said "How bout you wipe while I wash?" I nod in agreement and we did exactly what he said to do. After finishing he dried up his hands and told me he'd get ready. I nod and go into my room getting my purse and phone. I fix my hair and make up a bit before walking out into the living room. I sit down on the couch and wait for him.

Luhan's POV

I take a quick shower and put my clothes on; standing in front of the mirror I take my fingers and style my hair. After deciding it looked good enough I head towards the living room to fetch Min. "Ready?" I asked and she nodded standing up. She walked towards me and we headed to the garage; I grabbed the key and unlocked the car, opening the door for her once again. I get into my side and start to drive away; we arrived at the mall and I helped her out. We walked towards the entrance and I see my friends standing there. I bring Min to them and immediately greeted them and they greeted back. I showed Min to them and she all three looked shock. "What's wrong?" I asked; they all looked at me and Sehun decided to speak up. "Bro I didn't know you we're engaged to princess over here~" he said putting his arm over her shoulder. Lay pushed his arm up and said "She's been in our class since middle school~ So we're pretty close." "Really?" I said shocked "That's great!" I exclaimed and Min smiled.

(Luhan's outfit)

Min's POV

"So guys are we just gonna wait here all day or what?" I said they all laughed. "Let's go inside~ Kris will be here soon he was caught in traffic." Lay said. Kris...Kris that name sounded so familiar. Anyways we walked around a bit going in and out of a few stores. "So how's the engagement going?" Sehun asked. I smile and say "It's great, thanks for asking." "My baby's all grown up..tear, tear." He said and I lightly punched him in the arm. "You're such a diva, little miss perfect~" he said and I just laughed. "You guys wann go stop for some bubble tea guys?" Lay asked and both Luhan and Sehun simultaneously said yes. Luhan ordered all of us our tea and we sat down and chatted for a while then some guy came and I didn't really pay attention to the man.

Luhan's POV

We were all talking and drinking our tea till, we noticed Kris come walking in. Once he got here I was about to say hi till I heard someone do a little spit-take and choke on their tea. I turn to see Min dying(not literally) on the side. I quickly pat her back and everyone looked at her shocked. She waved the all off saying she was fine; she then sat up and smiled. "Are you alright?" I asked worried. "I'm fine haha..yep just fine.." She said awkwardly. "Kris this is Min, my fiancé." I said introducing her to him. He looked at her confused and asked "Have I met you before?" "Nope, not at all. I've never met you in my whole entire life time, hehe..." Min said and everyone just looked at her with an amused expression. "Okay then.." I said a bit awkwardly.

Min's POV

AFter that awkward whatever you wanna call it happened I felt my phone buzz. It was a text from Nada saying that I had to meet them at the club and not to be late. I looked at the clock and noticed it was 5:45pm. 'Shoot! I totally forgot!!' I said to myself. I quickly bow to all of them saying I had to go and I was sorry for having to leave so soon; I quickly rushed out of the mall and call a cab. I get on and realised I forgot to tell Luhan to cover for me. I fish out my phone and text him telling him I needed to do something and he should go home without waiting for me and to cover for me. After I sent the text I slump down into my seat and let out a big breath.

Luhan's POV

After seeing Min leave so urgently I also leave the others telling them I was sorry. I saw Min get into a cab and I ran to the car trailing them without her knowing. I soon receive a text from her but I didn't respond; seeing her get out of the cab I park the car somewhere she wouldn't see me and got out. I went in the place, only to realise that it was a club. I look around trying to find her but instead catch a few other girls' attention. I then receive a call and see it's from her parents; I panick and quickly step outside answering the call. "H-hello?" I say and mentally slap myself for sounding so stupid. "Luhan? Do you happen to know where Min is? She's not answering her phone." Her dad said. "Ah Min she's actually asleep. You see when we were unpacking her stuff she got really tired and decided to go to bed early~" 'Nice save!' I thought to myself. "Oh alright then have a good night." He said. "You too sir." I replied and hung up sighing loudly. I then go back in to find Min. I found her but what I saw shocked me...it wasn't the Min I knew.

To be continued....

 

Author's Note:

Chaptah 3 ladies and gentleman(haha see what I did there~). Anyways hope chu like it^^