♦ Chapter 5 - The First Day pt 1 ♦

♚ Little Miss Perfect ♚
♦ Little Miss Perfect Chapter 6 ♦

Monday Morning; Luhan's House ; 7:00am

Luhan's POV

I woke up quite early today feeling anxious; I couldn't sleep due to the fact that I had school and got a text from a certain person. I finished getting ready so I just decided to cook breakfast. I looked at the clock and sighed 'Only 7:30' I said to myself. After I finished cooking I went into the living room and sat on the couch playing games on my phone. I kept playing until Min walked in all dressed in her school uniform. I got up a little too quickly and said good morning to her. She smiled and replied by saying good morning as well.

Min's POV

I watched Luhan fidget in his seat as we ate breakfast. He seemed nervous for school and couldn't keep still. "Are you okay?" I asked him. He nodded and laughed nervously "Just excited for school is all~" he said. I just nodded and we finished our food. I got up and put the dishes in the sink, "We can clean these later~ We should go before we're late." I said to him and he nodded grabbing his backpack and keys. We headed over to the car and got in. During the ride to school Luhan had seemed dazed but I just decided not to pry into his private life.

Luhan's POv

I looked around the area to see if I could spot 'her' and luckily I didn't. "Who you lookin for?" Min asked surprising me. Before I could answer a bunch of girls came flooding in 'God there are fangirls?!?' I thought to my self but then Min spoke up "Sorry ladies he's engaged." she said fearlessly. They all sighed and disbanded. I exhaled relieved "Oh god, I thought I would have to deal with fangirls again.." I said aloud. Min laughed "Sorry to disappoint you Mr. Ladies man but girls here know their place. When you're taken you're taken and no one can do anything about that." she said. "For now.." I mumbled. "What?" Min asked. "Nothing." I said and she just went with it." 

Min's POV

I just decided to forget about what he said and moved on. "Do you have your schedule?" I asked him and he shook his head. "Okay want me to go with you to get it?" I asked yet another question and he nodded. "Yeah," he paused "I'm still not use to the campus yet." he finished. I nod "Alright let's go~" I said and started to walk, Luhan followed but then paused to look at his phone; I look at him curiously and he waved it off. After seeing the text he seemed to have brightened up and returned to his usual self.

Luhan's POV

After reading the text I immediately brightened up. It had said 'You got lucky this time my dear, my parents decided to keep me here for a while; so I won't be transferring today..but just you wait. I'll come for you soon, my love~' I smiled because I wouldn't have to be seeing her for a while. Once Min and I make it to the office I go in and get my schedule. I walk out and see Min talking to a girl. I go over to them and they stop their conversation. I smiled at the girl and introduced myself and she bowed doing the same. "You got your schedule?" Min asked; I nod and hand it to her. "Ah, we have 3rd, 5th, and 6th period together!" Min exclaimed and her friend, Suzy pointed to one of the classes on the sheet of  paper. Just then Sehun and Lay walk over to us and Suzy sorta just shyed away. 

Min's POV

As I look up from Luhan's schedule I see Lay and Sehun approaching us and Suzy as usual shyed away. I smirked and greeted them while they also greeted me. They said hi to both Luhan and Suzy; Luhan nonchalantly said hi back and Suzy on the other hand awkwardly replied to them, well on of them in particular; that someone getting all shy and quiet as well. 

To be continued

 

Author's Note:

Hai guys^^ Like the chapter? Welp to find out who Suzy likes, who the mysterious girl is, and what her relationship with Luhan is, stay tuned :3 Oh and btw isn't the new graphic purtty? It's from le awesome ElleJacobs^^