♦ Chapter 2 - Moving In & Rules?? ♦

♚ Little Miss Perfect ♚
♦ Little Miss Perfect Chapter 2 ♦

Saturday Night; Luhan's House; 6:00pm

Min's POV

I was sitting on Luhan's bed watching him read over a piece of paper I gave him. "What's this supposed to be again?" he asked. "It's a contract." I said nonchalantly. He looked at it once again and said "And we need a contract because?" "Just because." I replied. "Don't you think some of these are a bit, I don't know..unreasonable?" "Not at all." "But-" "Hey you wanna get married right? Well if that's the case just sign it." I said cutting him off. "Besides what's so unreasonable that you won't sign it?" I asked and he handed it to me. I then skimmed through it aloud "Hmm let's see don't ask me whereI'm going, always tell my parents I'm with you even when I'm not, don't think just because we're engaged that you can get all intimate, blah blah blah." after reading I looked up at him. "What's the problem with this again?" I asked and he just sighed "How do you expect me to follow all of that?" he asked. I shrugged "That's not my problem." I said; he just looked at me shocked "What?" I said.

Luhan's POV

I just looked at her shocked, is this girl serious?! Figure it out yourself! What girl says that to her fiance? I shake my head and stick my hand out "I'll sign it.." I said after realizng that I wasn't gonna end up winning anyways. "Really??" she asked shock and happiness evident in her voice. "Yeah.." I responded and placed my signature on the sheet of paper. "Oh by the way I'm moving in today~" she said randomly. "Yeah sure whatev-wait wha??" I said obviously surprised. She nodded and explained "I thought it'd be easier for me to just live here so they don't get suspicious and besides it's not like anyone seemed to mind. After all we are engaged. "I just sit there proccessing everything. "Besides you won't be seeing me that often." she finished.

Min's POV

I sit there and wait for him to say something, but he doesn't so I decided to break the silence. "Anyways you should get ready so you can help me pack and my parents wanna have dinner with you." after saying that I get up and walk into the living room. Once I got there I plopped down on the couch and took my phone out; I texted my parents telling them we'd be there soon. I sit around for about five minutes and see Luhan walk into the living room dressed up and everything. "Ready?" I asked and he nodded, so we headed to his car.

Luhan's POV

I unlock the car doors and open the door for Min. She smiled and thanked me stepping into the car. I then rush over to my side of the car and start the car. Min looks at me and ask "Are you mad?" I look at her stunned wondering as to why she would think that I was mad. "No, why do you think I'm mad?" I asked. "Because I made you sign a contact and decided to move in without your consent." she replied. "Oh..not at all." I said. "Really?" she asked. "Yup" "For real? You're not at all mad?" "Nope." "Thank god~" she said with a relieved sigh.

Min's POV

I smiled "Good thing you aren't mad^^ You're not a bad guy after all~" I said. He smiled back "And you're not such a bad girl after all~" he reponded. "Why'd you choose me anyways?" I asked him trying to hold a conversation. "The others girls were just you know...not my type..at all." he replied. "Mhmm and I was? You didn't even know me~" I said. "Well based on what my sister told me you seemed way better than the others. Oh look we're here." he said getting out of the car; he opened my door for me and held his hand out to help me up. We walked to the front door and rang it. My mom came out and we greeted her and she greeted back.

Luhan's POV

We walked into the house and looked around, the house was huge! I mean my house in China was a bit smaller than this but still I could'nt get use to the size of it. I followed them into the kitchen and immediately greeted him after catching the slightest glance of his figure. I was told to take a seat in which I autimatically felt obliged to do so I sat next to Min. We sat there silently finishing up our dinner having some small talk every now and then. After finishing I thanked them for the meal and was dragged upstairs with Min.

Min's POV

"You're gonna help me pack right?" I asked and he just nodded. "Alright let's do this thing!" I said. "What am I supposed to do?" he asked. "Stand by the suitcase while I throw things to you. When I throw it to you just fold it up and put it in there neatly." I explained.  "You're kidding right?" he asked taken back. "Nope," I said "Okay ready go!" I said and looked through my clothes throwing the ones I wanted to take back to Luhan. I looked back and saw that he did everything I said to without any trouble. After about half an hour of going through clothes I tell him to rest as I put my..lady neccesities away myself. 

Luhan's POV

What are we gonna do with the rest of your stuff?" I asked looking around her room. "The movers are gonna bring it in tomorrow morning." she responded; I nod and stand up "Ready?" I ask she nods and I grab her suitcases. We walk downstairs and say our goodbyes to her parents. I load the trunk and open the door for her. We drive back in silence and arrive at the house quite quickly. I open her door and grab her stuff out of the trunk. She opens the door for me and I thank her. I brought Min's stuff into her room and I ask her if she needs anything; she said no and I just walk into my room and decide to take a nap.

Min's POV

I look around my new room and nod in satisfaction 'Not bad' I thought to myself and start to organise my stuff. I then go into the bathroom to wash up for bed. I then went into Luhan's room to check on him, only to find him asleep. I shake my head and cover him up with his blanket. I walk back into my room and go to sleep myself.

A Tour of their new home

Luhan's Room:                                         Min's Room:                                  Living Room:

              

Bathrooms:                                             Guess Room:                                   Kitchen:

              

 

Author's Note:

Tada chapter #2! Whaddaya think better than the first? Worst? Oh well hope you like it :3