Spring is coming~

Crazy In Love

 

You woke up early in the morning, opened the window and took a deep breath of the fresh air. “ah, april is near, spring is coming.” You said with a smile. You love spring because the only good memories with your parents are during spring.

 

Flash Back:

“OMMMMMMMMMAAAAA~!” The young you screamed as you ran towards your mom at the pinic mat as she prepare the food out. “Yes, my dear?” She ruffed your hair. “Appa cheated! He threw the ball so high, so he can catch it! Ommmma~” “hahahahaha I didn’t! Sweetheart You have to grow taller!” Your dad laughed his way towards you. “Appa you cheater!” You pointed at your dad.

Your entire family laughed and enjoy the great weather of spring with flower blooming. That’s the happiest memory you ever had”

End of Flash Back

 

You hurried to the bathroom, showered & had the breakfast the maid made for you. Your aunt is always busy with the company and you’re always alone in the house. Even though you’re use to being alone and dependent on yourself, sometimes, you just can’t helped to feel lonely.

Feeling bored and it’s still early for the date later, you decided to read up a book to kill time. You can’t wait for the time to come fast.

 

(3hour past)

 

You finished the book and took a glance at the clock, “ITS 2 ALREADY?! OMG I’M GONNA BE LATE!!” You rushed in the bathroom had your face washed and put on the outfit you picked yesterday night.

A flora dress with a yellow cardigan on and a waist belt to show your curve. Put on a light make up, curled your hair a bit and left the room after grabbing your bag. http://ulzzanggirls.tumblr.com/post/9078601967

 

Finally you reached the station exit. You reached 5 mins early. “Phew, at least I’m not late” You thought and walk around to search for the rest. Then you saw Hana sitting by the road side staring into the air. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=180309538685036&set=a.180309168685073.42591.107343872648270&type=1

“Hana ah!” You shouted for her.

“oh Sarang ah! You’re here, hehehe I’ve been waiting for 15mins already.” She smiled and pouted at you. “Where are the guys?” You asked her. “I have no idea too; we’re early right, so let’s wait for them!” Hana smile brightly.

You nodded and sat beside her, chatting and giggling.

 

Suddenly, 2 pairs of leg stopped infront of both of you. You looked up and saw dongwoo& hoya standing and smiling sheepishly, scratching the back of their head. “Hehe, I’m sorry that we are late” Dongwoo said. “Nahs, it’s okay! We didn’t wait too long, right Sarang” Hana replied smiling.

But as she saw hoya beside dongwoo, she can’t help but to blush. He’s wearing a denim jacket with a black tank inside, a acid washed jeans and had his hair style up.http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_low4ap15Hm1qcpn01o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1315333353&Signature=UTwr2U5%2FjMCnUegfR%2BFLBzUrY58%3D

“Omg, he’s so handsome. Why am I feeling so warm? Aish, Kim Hana get yourself together!!” Hana thought and kept fanning herself.

Neither does she knows what hoya is thinking about her is too.

As hoya walk nearer to her and you with dongwoo, hoya thought and smirked “Is that hana? Woah, she look… cute.” He stared at her and when he saw hana blushed after the glance at him, he unknowingly smiled too.

 

You saw the entire scene between hana and hoya, “woahhhhh~ I see a loveline blooming. Aigoo, both of them are so cute” you thought and try to suppress the smile you had. “

Sarang! I’m so excited for today you know?” Dongwoo’s voice pulled you back to sense. As you turn your attention, you noticed about his outfit. http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln4fuvMqCI1qix6cio1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1315321312&Signature=Mgp8pGLwJYAqy3j%2FMN8mayFlelg%3D He had a cute beanie on, a checkered sweater on, in a pair gray jean and he was smiling brightly at you.

You’re so charmed him and you forgot what you want to tell him. Only when he waved at you, you realized you are in a daze for quite a long time and smile back at him. “You look beautiful today, Sarang ah” Dongwoo said softly and blushed a little. “hahaha thank you dongwoo, you’re cute and handsome in your outfit” You replied and felt so happy over his praise to you. “REALLY!? Thank you Sarang ah, I used the entire night on picking these out.”

He smiled even wider and exclaimed happily at you.

“No, don’t smile like that at me dongwoo, my heart is beating so fast whenever you do that” You mentally slapped at yourself and tried to stay calm.

 

The 4 of you then went to the cinema and decided to watch a horror film “CAT”. 4 of you go on to drawlot of the tickets for the seating as dongwoo wish. The seating turns out to be You,dongwoo,hoya,Hana. Hana whined a little about not being able to sit beside you but after hoya said “You hate to sit beside me?” She immediately blushed , shook her head and kept quiet.

4 of you proceeded in the cinema with popcorns and drinks.

 

 

Author’s word: What is going to happen in the cinema?

Hahahahaha I’ll be updating more chapters tomorrow, so please anticipate!

Comments please, I need your comments for the story to go smoothly~ <3