Pouring out

Crazy In Love

 

[In train]

You and dongwoo is taking the train home and the entire station is flooded with crowd. You stood awkwardly beside dongwoo, this is your first time ever having a guy to send you home. * What should we talk about? Why is he sending me home? * Your mind is filled all with questions and there seems to be no end to it.

Both of you board the train and stood close to the glass frame by the side. As the crowd pushed, dongwoo have no choice but to stand opposite you, facing you right in the face.

He placed his hand on the glass frame supporting himself from the crowd from pushing towards you.

You lifted your head and saw how near is his face to yours. You immediately blushed and face the floor instead, playing with your fingers twirling it around.

 

As the next station arrived, more passengers board the train and the whole crowd and pushing dongwoo towards you more. This time, dongwoo’s body is close to yours and when you lifted your head to face him, to your surprise, his face is only 5cm away from yours.

You can hear his breathing against your skin so clearly and you flushed red.

You heard him winced from the pushing from the passenger behind him and instincts made you pulled him closer to you with arms around his waist in a hugging position.

 

You could feel your heart pounding so fast as if you just ran finish a 2km run, it’s crazily beating and you hope that is dongwoo will not hear it. Your head now softly lay on dongwoo’s chest and he came lower whispering to your ear “I’m sorry Sarang ah, it’s too crowd here”.

Shivers went down your spine when he whispered and you manage to reply “i..it’s okay” with a fainting voice upon it. *I know it’s wrong to feel this way, but can time stop for now?* You thought and smiled.

As you laid on his chest, you could hear the heartbeat of his. You chuckled when you heard it pounding as fast as yours and playfully asked dongwoo “Dongwoo ah, why is your heart beating so fast?”

“hmmmm (blushed) because the crowd in here is making me feel warm… ye..yeah it’s so warm that my heart isn’t functionally well.” You laughed at his ridiculous excuse and just continue laying on his chest for the rest of the ride.

 

[Walking home]

After alighting from the train, you and dongwoo strolled the way to your house. The night atmosphere felt so relax with the dim light from the lamp post, it looked as if you and dongwoo is a couple acting in a mello drama.

 

As you stroll down the street you felt the night chill, you rubbed your hands a little blowing hot air to warm it up and let it down again. Suddenly, dongwoo’s big palm slipped into yours. You looked up at him with shocked expression but he only returned a warm smile “You’re cold right? I’m just giving some of my warmth to yours. I don’t want you to be sick.” And held up his hand together with yours up and tightens the grip.

 

You felt so touched by his action and a flow of happiness is flooding you inside. You smiled, pulled him to a bench at the park around your house and sat side by side with him.

“You want to listen to my story?” You asked him and he replied with a nod.

You told him every single thing, from the car crash to your school life back in LA. You cried and soon turned into a sobbing one as you finish it.

For once, you felt so light and you can breathe after pouring out what you held in since 7 years old. Finally someone knows what you’re going through, someone cares about you and someone treat you so well even if you resent him from the start.

Dongwoo pulled you into a hug and hushed “Cry it all out okay, I’m here, you’re not alone again. You have me your aunt hana and hoya now remember? It’s alright now.” He patted your back soothingly.

 

After the confession and pouring out, dongwoo held your hands even tighter while walking you home, as if he wants to tell you that he’s here now and you don’t have to be afraid of anything anymore, he’s there for you. You felt so thankful for him and smiled at him when you caught him looking at your side while walking.

 

Soon, you and dongwoo arrived at your house gate. Reluctantly let go of the holding hands, you faced him and said “Thank you so much dongwoo, really. I feel so much better right now. Now, give me your phone.” Dongwoo was dumbfounded of your words but he still gave you his phone.

You then punched a few button and gave it back to him. “This is what you deserved” You said with a sweet smile and ran back into your house straight.

 

Dongwoo was so dumbfounded of what is happening and he took a look of his phone screen “03XXXXXXXXX” then he realized what you meant. His eyes soon curved into a eyesmile and went crazy after that.

You were behind the house door and next minute you head “WOOOOHOOOOO! I GOT HER NUMBER. HEY AHJUMMA THERE, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT I GOT HER NUMBER. YESSSSS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” and you heard his voice going softer down the street, still screaming though.

 

You chuckled *Jang dong woo you babo *