Step by step

Crazy In Love

Weeks went by, the 4 of them became inseparable group of friends, earning admiring stares from the students. Ever since dongwoo got sarang’s number, he have been texting her all day, even though Sarang’s tone is still pretty cold, he doesn’t mind at all. Positive that one day, she will open up to him.

All Dongwoo could think of is Sarang Sarang and more Sarang.

He love seeing her smiling to his stupid jokes, just a simple small genuine smile of hers. He love how beautifully her side looks when she’s thinking with her hair tied in a high pony tail and most importantly the loving look she gave when it’s regarding her Aunt and Hana. Hoping one day, when she looks at him, that is what he see.

She is the only reason he wants to get to school early, barging out of the class to her class the moment the bell rang and giving all sorts of the reason why he is walking her home that day.

It goes from “My mom wants me to get a special soya sauce from the store near your house” to “I’m helping the grandma living next to you to fix her water pipe, you know, old people have tons to stuff to help them with~”. Of course Sarang knows all these excuses are just plain craps and junks from dongwoo’s not-so-smart-brain. Afterall, who will believe such tales?

“Yeah right, the only store near my house is a car fixing store; your mom wants you to get engine lubricant for dinner?” “Hmm nice try Jang Dongwoo, the person living next door is a newlywed couple. And no, their water pipe is perfectly fine.” thought Sarang. She could see through the tricks that dongwoo is juggling and sometimes she really wonder is dongwoo really a grown up 18 years old guy? Behind the fierce face, it’s a pure and innocent heart that symbolizes a kid’s form. Like any adults facing a kid, she wouldn’t bare to crush his teeny tweeny shiny hopes. Oh yes, especially when his eyes twinkling with a tad bit of puss the boots expression, who is able to resist that?

It was tough to deny the feelings for dongwoo, it’s not the kind of feelings that the couple always have in Nicholas Sparks’s novels that they can’t live without each other. It’s the feeling that one feels so secured and plain happiness by just looking at him, all he have to do is just say “good morning Sarang ah” with a bright smile, that’s what sufficient for Sarang to get through the day.

He was her strength.