Warmth

Crazy In Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cT7FAkQZ2Q&feature=related Listen to it while reading, really make this chap sweet ) 

 

Lesson resume after lunch. Lecturer’s voice to you is like a speaker, you heard what he said but nope, you don’t understand what he’s saying, your mind blocked you from the world. You kept thinking about the school tour later with dongwoo, wonder what you and he will be talking about.

 

 

“Will he say the funny jokes to me? Is it going to be awkward later? Will he hold my hand….. WHAT?! PARK SARANG WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? Hold hands?! Hmmm okay, I mean if I fall, will he pick me up by my hand. Yes yes it’s like that.” You thought to yourself and shook your head, hitting your cheeks trying to stay clear. Then you turn to your right, wanting to ask Hana what did the lecturer taught, you realized she was in a daze too and she’s having a silly smile.

 

You waved at her, “Hana are you listening? Hellooooo~” “ah yes? I mean no, keke sorry I was thinking about something.” She smiled embarrassed. “Nahs, it’s okay, introduction class wouldn’t be that important right?” You replied. Just then, the bell rang. “Alright class, that’s all for today’s class! Go home and read up on chapter 1, I’ll do explanation on it tomorrow. Thank you class.” Your lecturer left the class.

 

Hana quickly packed her bag and grab her shoe bag before dashing out of the class, “Sarang ah enjoy your date later!” and left with a wink. “YAH HANA! It’s not a date! Aish that girl.” You screamed at her.

You slowly pack your bag and thought “Will he forget about it? Eh, why should I be so affected by it! Park Sarangyou are a independent girl remember?” you shook your head again, picked up your bag and walked towards the class door.

Just when you are about to turn right, a hand grabbed you from left side and a panting voice came “Sarang ah, I’m here” You turned and saw dongwoo sweating and giving you a wide smile “Dongwoo sunbaenim. Why are you sweating and panting so much?” You questioned.

“Because, I was having my dance practice and I left early to bring you around the school. The room is a bit far from here so I ran, I didn’t want to miss you.” He said, still panting.

 

You blushed at his last words and he noticed. “Ermm I meant that I didn’t want you to miss the school tour” He flustered and explained, blushing playing with his fingers. “oh, okay, where are we going now?”

Dongwoo came back to his sense and replied “ err, come just follow me” with his sunshine smile.

 

 

Dongwoo brought you to all corners of the school, labs library hall canteen classes everywhere, even the dance studio. On the way, you and him talked a lot and being to laugh with him.

You realized that his laughter is so cute, whenever you said something funny, he will always gave “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” and you can’t help but to fall for it.

Then dongwoo brought you to the abandon garden behind the school. “Come take my hand, it’s going to be a bit slippery here” and he held out his hand. You hesitant awhile but still you took his hand. Your hand just fit his hand perfectly, just like his hand is made for you. It’s still winter in February, and the warmth of his hand make you feel so secure and warming, at that moment, you don’t feel like letting it go forever.

The moment dongwoo had your hand held, he felt his heart beating so fast. He held and hug so many girls before, but none made him feel this way. He grabbed your hand harder and smile, he didn’t want to let it go.

 

 

Finally, you and dongwoo settled on a abandon swing, its huge enough for you both to sit on it together, still holding hands. You have no idea why isn’t him letting go and why you’re not too, but you just don’t feel like doing so.

As the swing swag back and fore, you and dongwoo chatted. He told you he loves to dance, about his family, he look to play African instrument, how deep he sleep and no one can wake him up.

After listening to him, you grew envious of his life, so happy so perfect, the one you always hoped for. You looked down onto your shoe and face dropped “What can’t I have one like yours too?”

 

Dongwoo noticed your reaction and asked  with concern “What’s wrong Sarang,did I said anything wrong?” while lifting your head up to face him. “Hmm its nothing.” You lied. Dongwoo know there’s something you are holding but he didn’t want to press on to it. “It’s alright, when you feel like you are ready to spill it out, just tell me alright, I’m always there for you.” He smiled again.

“Thank you dongwoo sunbaenim” You said with gratefulness and smiled back. “Don’t call be sunbae, sound so old. Call me dongwoo okay.” He patted your head. “Okay, dongwoo”

At this moment, all both of you felt was, happiness.

 

After the school tour, dongwoo walked you home as he insisted. Reach the gate of your house, he suddenly asked “Sarang ah, can I have your number? Hmmm, I mean we are friends right? He said while blushing. “hahahaha, ofcourse we are friends, but I just know you today. Give me time to know you and trust you alright. If you can gain my trust, I’ll give it to you.” You replied.

“Okay!!! Just wait for me Sarang!! I’ll make you trust me the most in the whole wide world! Byebye~!” He exclaimed and left skipping away.  

You smile and suddenly your hand felt cold, you realized how warm is dongwoo’s hand, hate to admit it, but you start to miss that warmth. “I got a feeling I will too, dongwoo”