What is this feeling?

Crazy In Love

 

[In the canteen]

Hana & you bought food and found a empty space near the corner of the canteen. You both sat down and start to enjoy the food. You start to open up to Hana, giggling to her jokes and play along with her. “I’m glad that you are my friend hana, thank you so much, I’m starting to love high school life” You said while drinking. “Really?! Me too!” She exclaimed and you got shocked. Both start to laugh again.

 

Hana calmed down said in a serious tone “ You know, no one here wants to be my friend. Because I’m from a poor family and nobody likes to hang out with a poor girl…” tears are swelling up in her eyes and you can’t help but to give her a warm hug. “ Hana, I’m your friend right? Come give me a stupid smile you always do.”

She wiped her tears, smiled and half-screamed “Sarang ah! You’re the best. Keke I love you~”

“yah yah, don’t be so mushy, people might think we’re lesbian” you said. Both of you start to giggle again and enjoy the food.

 

Suddenly, a familiar figure stood beside you and placed the plate beside you.

“Annyeong Sarang ah” a voice spoke out.

You thought is one of your annoying guy classmate, you rolled your eyes and looked up “WHAT?” then you saw dongwoo looking at you, shining off his sunshine smile and waved. “… *ehem* I mean what is it dongwoo sunbaenim?” You can’t help but to get nervous around him, you don’t know why too.

Dongwoo happily state “ Can I seat with you girls for lunch? Hmm, the canteen is packed” He manages to fake out the last excuse. “but…” you saw there are a lot of empty space around, you didn’t have the chance to say it and he pleaded “Pleaseeeeee~” with his puppy eyes. “omgosh, he’s so cute. Wait, what did I said someone is cute, no I did not, no no no” you thought.

Suddenly Hana just said out “Of course you may! Welcome!” and smile out her usual cute smile.

You just stared at Hana and give her a deadly glare. She mouthed back “ME-RONG~” and giggled.

 

Suddenly you noticed Hana’s smile disappeared and was replaced with a nervous & stiff expression as someone sat beside her. “Ah, this is hoya, my buddy” dongwoo said. “Hi, I’m hoya” He stated coldly and just dig in his food. Hana didn’t look at him the entire lunch time and just converse to you and dongwoo.

“Hmm this is weird, Hana have something against him?” you thought but you just shook it off since Hana doesn’t seem like the girl that bears grudges.

 

The entire lunch time was a fun one, even though you didn’t converse with dongwoo much because you are still very alert around guys and to you, guys just want to get under your body.

Dongwoo noticed that and tried his best to make up funny jokes and interesting topic. You just smiled a little whenever you thought it was funny.

“Her smile is so beautiful, how I wish she will smile more. To me and only me.” Dongwoo thought while he stared & was mesmerized by your side profile.

 

“So what are you doing after school Sarang ah? I need to attend something, I can’t bring you around school after school. Sorry.” Hana said with a sad face. “Ah, its okay Hana, I’ll walk around myself, if I’m lost I’ll call you okay. I just gave you my number right” You said with an assuring smile at her.

“I’ll bring you along the school then! ME ME!” Dongwoo exclaimed and looked at you like a boy that got a sweet. Smiling so brightly and looking at you with sparkling eyes. “Eh?” You questioned.

“GREAT! Yes, okay please take good care of Sarang, Dongwoo sunbaenim” Hana happily said, smiling so wide.

“oh godddd~” You groaned and gave a irritated face.

But deep down in your heart, you felt so happy. Looking at his face, the charming features on it and the smile he has, you questioned yourself in your mind

“Jang dong woo, why do you make me feel like this, feel like I can’t control my feelings”