Usual beautiful day

Crazy In Love

Like any other morning, awake to dongwoo’s good morning message, Sarang smiled and presses the notification.

“Morning sunshine how was your sleep? ^_____^”

“It was great, I dreamt of you. No, it’s beyond beautiful” She mumbles out of after reading it with a smile. Shaking her head kicking aside what she’s thinking, she knows she can’t possibly spill it out to dongwoo “He can’t know even to the tiniest hint of what I’m feeling, I cannot be together with him, we will never be together.”, instead, she has to type the cold blooded reply her mind told her to.

“Your message woke me up.”

Tossed her phone aside, she skips to the bathroom and prepares herself for school, anticipating seeing dongwoo later.


Morning classes went by fast, by the time near lunch break, it’s a common scene to see tons of corpse-like students K.O on the table hoping for the bell to come fast. Some even start to stare at the clock, from the minute to seconds, counting down with it.

“10..9..8..7..6..5! 4! 3! 2! 1!”

“DING DONG DING DONG~”

“ASSSSSAAAAAA, LUNCH IS HERE~~~~”

Screamed the entire class, not caring what the lecturer was talking about the previous seconds ago.

“Ok ok students, go for lunch, you better revise what I taught today, it’s very impor-“

“THANK YOU MR KIM, BYEBYE”

The students dashed out of the class before Mr Kim could finish his sentence. He shrugged and he smiled at the rowdy students of his before leaving, too.

Sarang packed up with Hana before leaving the class when she smiles at the coming sound from the corridor. “Here he comes” she thought and slowing strolls to the door.

“Good afternoon sarang!!” Dongwoo said, panting hard along with the silly smile of his. “AHEM AHEM, good AFTERNOON Dongwoo oppa, I’m not transparent.” Hana crossed her arms; blow her fringe up and tapping her feet. “OH YEA, Good afternoon hana~ Sorry” Dongwoo turned to hana and said sheepishly.

Behind dongwoo, hoya stood out and walked to hana’s side, “Hi, hana” he said before smiling gently at her “How’s class?”

“H-hi Hoya Sunbaenim, it’s a—alright” Hana blushed and can’t help to stutter whenever she talk to hoya. It made her feel so nervous yet elated; she could swear that her heartbeat could almost be heard by the person beside her.

4 of them walked down to the cafeteria. And their daily routine of laughter and secret admiration for each other continue, of course minus dongwoo(His admiration is wayyyyy to obvious), enjoying youth and everything beautiful in the spring season.


In their world, nothing seems to be a problem, as if they could forever live in the paradise. Till a day, fate decided to give them a test.