Heart pounding

Crazy In Love

 

The movie started. Even at the starting of the movie, it’s already scary enough. With dark background and low sound effect, Dongwoo thought that he choose the perfect movie to watch. “Sarang will surely be scared and will hold on to me or even hug me throughout the movie! Wahaha, I’m such a genius!” He smiled like an idiot as he thought.

You turned around and saw dongwoo smiling weirdly, “He definitely is planning something. This babo didn’t know I’m a fan of horror movies, hahaha it’s gonna be a fun time I guess.” You thought and smirk.

 

When the first shock of the movie came, you felt dongwoo jumping up of his seat and you can’t help to laugh a bit at him and whispered “Dongwoo ah, you’re scared?” “WHAT?” He shouted then lowered his voice “Of..ofcourse no! I’m just going with the flow of the audience.” He scratched his hair.

“Is it?” You a bit and continued “I was about to ask you to hold on to my hand if you’re scared, hmm but since you say you’re not, then I guess this offer is off.”

“Eh? Alright I’m scared! Just now that scene scared the hell out of me and I regret choosing this film. So may I?” He blushed as he said, and then held his right hand shyly to you, motioning for your hand to him.

 

You laughed off a bit at his dork action and placed your left hand in him. The moment your hand was in his, he tightens the grip and pulled it closer to him. You looked up at him, staring at his side profile and smiled at him.

“You’re really something Jang Dong Woo, making me so crazy right now.” You thought.

 

As the movie goes on, the sudden shock part are getting consistent and you can feel dongwoo so tensed up. You squeezed his hand and laid your head on his shoulder, whispered to him “It’s alright, it’s just a movie, relax.”

He freeze when he felt your head on his shoulder, after hearing your whisper to him, he relax and turned to your ear whispering back “Thank you Sarang ah”

You felt shivers down your spine when he said those to you and your heart is beating so fast, hoping so hard that he wouldn’t hear it.

When you are going to go back to your original position; leaving dongwoo’s shoulder. You felt dongwoo’s left hand pushing your head back to his shoulder and whispered again “Don’t stay it there, I’m scared you know right?” You can felt his smirk while he said those and smiled. You laid your head back on his shoulder and enjoyed the movie till the end.

 

 

(HANA & HOYA SIDE)

As they sat down in the cinema, Hana purposely lean towards the left side of her seat, refusing to go close hoya. “omgosh, what if he ask me about the dance issue? What if he is angry at me? Omg, god please bless me that I can survive through this 2 hours in the cinema.” Hana thought. She had her hands in prayers mode and kept knock against her head.

Hoya looked over at her. He noticed that she is refusing to go close to him and when he saw her abnormal actions of praying, he smiled at her.

“Aish, this girl thought I’m going to scold her? Hahaha, Hana you’re really so different from the girls in the school. They are dying to come close to me, but you can’t wait to get rid of me.” He thought and smiled even wider at Hana.

 

When the movie started, the shock that came just a while after it shocked Hana. She screamed her high pitch scream and covered her face with her palm. Hoya was shocked too, not by the movie, but by Hana’s scream. He turned over to her again and seeing her cutely covering herself, he smiled again.

“This movie session is going to be fun.” He thought.

Slowly into the 2 hour movie, Hoya started to feel the small figure beside him gliding lower and lower down the seats and the continuously shock from the movie made the small figure so fragile, almost like she’s fainting. He turned for the third time and this time, he giggled out.

Hana turned to him and stared at him, “wh..why are you laughing at him? There’s something on my fa.. face?” Hana whispered softly.

Without a word from Hoya, he just pulled her up in a second and let her hug his arm. “You’re distracting me from the movie, stay it this way.” He calmly said.

Hana still dazed and freeze from his action, just stared at him. Hoya then uses his hand to turn her head like a toy catcher, back to the movie screen.

For the rest of the movie, Hana is in a total daze and freeze status, and the movie?

Nope, she didn’t know what’s going on too.

All she knows, is she hugged her first love’s arm and her heart is pounding so fast. 

 

Author's note: How is it? Hahaha I'm sorry if it's not as happening as you guys thought it might be

Comments please! ^^