What's your name?

Crazy In Love

 

[First day of school]

You were in your new school uniform. You felt so weird yet happy that you're now in school uniform, since back in LA all you have to wear is your own clothes. Upon walking to school which is within walking distance of 10minutes. You spotted so many high school girls and guys walking along with you or ahead of you. 

 

"Phew, finally I see girls covering themselves up with cloth more than the flesh exposing" you thought. Back in the school you attended in LA, everyday you see girls wearing the so-called clothes that are barely covering themselves up. 

 

That disgusted you the most. You felt so relieve that you're back in Korea and you can finally enjoy schooling life. 

 

You strolled through gate, entering the general office, got your timetable and step out of the office. As you breathe in , you told yourself "I'm finally back in Korea, appa omma, I'll do well in school, don’t worry about me" and with a hand of your class details, you head towards the campus. 

 

As you walk past the hallway of the classrooms, the guys were all checking you out from head to toe, whistling at you & drooling. Girls were gossiping about you, out of jealousy. 

 

Your shirt fit you just right and it showed your curve, not to mention your skirt. Even though it isn't as short as mini skirt, it still showed your toned leg and the length of your leg are what most of the girls longed for. 

 

You are so focus in your quest in searching for your class that you blocked the world out of you, you couldn't hear the commotion around you and the whistling for you. 

 

You just kept your head onto the piece of map and tried so hard to understand it. "Where is it, omg, why is this map so hard to understand..... L344, where are you L344...." you whispered to yourself. 

 

 

Suddenly, you hit onto someone and fell hard on the ground. "What the hell" you cursed in english "Watch where are you going!" you added. "ohh.... ma gawd! you..... o..oo..kay?" a husky voice replied "Me, sooo sorry" he added. 

 

You tidied yourself up after being pulled up by him, still you didn't see his face while tidying yourself. You felt so irritated by the fact that its only your first day and you are already dealing with this. 

 

"YOU!" You faced up to him and said in korean. Out of a sudden, the moment you saw his face, you were so mesmerized by his charming face that you actually paused for a good 5 sec. Only when the handsome guy waved at you again, you got your soul back and remember that you have to reprimand him. 

 

 

"Can't you just watch your way!?" you half-screamed at him. "I'm so sorry, I was talking to my friend and wasn't looking front, so sorry" he said. 

 

But little do you know, he did it on purpose, because the first eye he saw you, he was attracted to you, he got the sudden urge to know you, to care about you. That surprised him too, because it's th first time the almighty guy felt so. 

 

 

"ahhh, forget it, it can't be undone anyway. Next time just watch where you're going. Bye" You picked your map and continue in your quest of search for your class. 

 

A voice came up " Hey wait! Let me pay back alright, you're new here right? I'll help you find your class okay?" You thought that it wasn't a bad idea and you agreed. 

 

 

When you finally reached your class, the handsome guy spoke " Here! This is your class. You're a year 2 right? I'm Jang dongwoo, senior year. My class is just a level on top of this class" you coldly replied "hm okay, hi dongwoo sunbaenim" and continue with taking your books out.

 

Dongwoo then squat next to you and flashed his sunshine smile " Can we be friends?" You stared weirdly at him before replying "yea I guess so" 

 

 

"What’s your name?" Dongwoo asked while shooving his hand to you for a handshake " Park Sarang" and you took his hand and his smile widen. For a sec, you thought your heart skip a beat when you saw his smile.