Chap 7 - Omma ! What ?

The Impossible Evil Feelings

 

"We're home!" Mr. & Mrs. Park entered their house. But it is so lonely.

"Hara! Hee Young! Heechul!" Mrs. Park calling them. Only one voice answered.

"Omma!" Hara walk downstairs as her mother come in.

"Come here for a while. We need to tell you something." Mr. Park sat on the couch so as Mrs. Park and folllowed by Hara.

"What's wrong??" Hara look at both of her parent.

"Well...." Mrs. Park moved sitting next to Hara.

KRIIINNGGGGGG!!!!!!

HEE YOUNG IS WALKING SLOWER THAN SHE USUAL DID. EUNJUNG & SUZY WAS PUZZLED BY WHAT IS DISTURBING HEE YOUNG'S MIND.

"Yay! School is O.V.E.R!!! AGAIN!!!" Suzy shouted like she was in prison and just got released but that makes Eunjung gigles. Except for Hee Young.

"What's wrong with her? She seem disturbed." Suzy gossiping with Eunjung with ice cream in .

"I know.. She even didn't focus on English Class. I thought something must went wrong then." Eunjung still fixing books in her arms.

"English Class?? It gotta be serious... She is damn interest in English." Suzy accidently spitted the ice cream when she heard Eunjung said that.

"Hello?? Earth to Hee?? Earth to Hee??" Suzy nuckled Hee Young shoulder when she seems is too into her own world.

"Huh?? What? Sorry... My mind is dislocate back there..." Hee Young less talker today. She seems don't interest in anything.

"What's wrong? You seems rather.... empty... This have anything to do with that squidy guy we met a few day ago.?" Suzy grab Hee Young's arms.

She didn't respons that what makes Eunjung & Suzy more interest ansd yet puzzled by what is the problem.

"HeeHee!!" a voice that is very familiar to them was heard running towards them.

"Wow~ Just talking about the devil and she showed up... God bless her~" Suzy & Eunjung just look what happens next.

"i thought you are leaving to Seoul, today. What are you doing here? In Mokpo?" Hee Young was shocked to see Heechul still standing infront of her when he should be on a flight to Seoul.

"I am but your parent called me and told me to take the next flight because they need my help with you two. You and Hara." Heechul explained, panting.

"Thanks! Hmmm.. That a good juice." Heechul snatched a bottle of juice from people jogging around.

"Yah! Don't do that! Wait.. What do you mean by "they need my help with you two"?"Hee Young gentlely hit Heechul's chest. Suzy & Eunjung is sitting on a bench on the roadside eating popcorn. (where the hell they got the po???)

"Beats me.. Heyy, you two wanna ride??" Heechul offered gentleman style. The girls nod very happily. They fasten their move to the car.

"Okay! All aboard!!" Heechul immitating a train captain.

"Don't overdo it.." Hee Young said as she entered the car.

"O..kay... Sorry." Hee Young tuck him in and drove away.

SEVERAL MINUTES LATER.....

The vroom vroom sound was heard entering the front gate indicates that they're home. Hara see at the side window that Heechul is parking his car with Hee Young in it as well.

"They're here. I asked you again. Are you really sure about this?" Hara asked as she walked back to her seat.

"She'll know sooner or later. It's better now. Right, yeobo? Mrs. Park asked his husband for agreement, he nodded yes.

"Oh, well.. It just she just have a shock last night..." Hara drank the tea that was put on a table infront of her by her maid earlier.

"We're home!" Hee Young sweet voice lighten the house and as she enter she saw her omma & appa and also her unnie. She looked at Heechul but Heechul said he didn't know a thing.

"Hee Young..

, wischeung-e gaseo mog-yog-eul hago os-eul byeongyeonghal su issseubnida. dangsin-i han hue , alaecheung-eulo gaja . uli neun gajog hoeuileul haessseubnida. joh-ayo ? 

(go upstairs, take a bath and change your clothes. After you done, come downstairs. We have family meeting. Okey? )" Mrs.Park smiled at Hee Young as she slowly walked upstairs.

Heechul walks forward and after bowed to Mr. & Mrs. Park, Heechul sat beside Hara near the sliding door.

Somehow I got a good feeling about this..

A tapping voice was heard coming downstairs and Hee Young was hearing a blue dress that reach her knee & a white legging.

Hee Young sat in the middle of Hara & Mrs. Park. She asked her sister what's up. Hara just smirked.

"Well, now that everyone is here.. I think it's time... Hee Young?" Hee Young who busy asking her unnie look straight at her appa, answering his call.

"Ye...?" Hee Young move her body in facing her appa direction.

"Your mother & I will be going to China for 3 month..." Hee Young & Heechul expression described that like they just see a ghost.

"3 MONTH?! But why...?" Hee Young & Heechul asked at the same time.

"Your mother & halmoni will be hospitalise starting next week.. They both have... cancer in their brains and needs better treatment to prepared for operation." Mr. Park explained with sweat all sudden.

"CANCER?!?! OPERATION?!?!?! OMMA??!!? HALMONI?!?!?!?" Hee Young was shocked yet again but this time even greater shock. And without she know it, she already shed tears flowed down her cheeks.

 

"Hee Young.. naega dangsin-ege gyehoeg-eul se-ugo iss-eoss  (i was planning to tell you.. )" Mrs. Park suprised when Hee Young suddenly stands up facing her mother with anger, sadness or all emotion swell.

"When?! When you are going to tell me?! When it's too late?! Or when you're dead?!?!" Hara said with tears flowing hard through out her eyes..

PANGGGGGG!!!!!

Hara slapped her sister hard for speaking rude to their mother like that.

"Yah! Don't speak like that! You are making her more sick. You really wanna her to DIE?!" Hara shout as she never did before. Hee Young looked at her unnie as she hates her very much.

"Oh.. You don't know how it felt when something BIG is happening, YOU are the last person to know! You don't know that! Omma, why you do this? Why partial love between us?! Is it because she is the family proud daughter? Because she always passed exam with flying colour and got into a famous excellent collegue?! I'm your daughter too! I deserve to know! I always wanna you to said, "Omma proud of you".. But I NEVER heard you said that to ME! It's always her.... She is always on the spotlight.... I HATE YOU!!!" Hee Young expressed all the pain, jealousy she had deep in her heart core she felt before towards Hara.

"Hee Young! I didn't mean to do that!" Hara realised that she did something really worsen this matter. Mr. & Mrs. and also Heechul was shocked with what just happened. Heechul stands up and started to run upstairs to coax the crying Hee Young .

As HeeChul was running towards the stairs, he accidently saw Eunjung & Suzy was right infront of the door. They've heard everything.Eunjung was also crying as if she felt what Hee Young felt and Suzy was starstruck. But HeeChul ignored them and went upstairs.

"Eunjung-iss.. Suzy-iss... Come on in. Sorry about all that. Tea?" Hara said intiving them to come in but instead of a cup of tea, Suzy dragged Eunjung upstairs. Suzy glares at Hara that left a very deep hatred in her and Hara.

"We have a friend that need us. Sorry, Mr. Mrs. Park. Not you." Suzy said to Hara as she walks the stairs. Eunjung nuckled her from the back.

"Sorry.." Eunjung said and follow Suzy.

"mian naega i sanghwang eseo dangsin eul sidgo ... nan nappeun eomma ibnida ... (I sorry I have put you in this situation.. I am a bad mother... )" Mrs. Park apologized to Hara for what just happened. Hara touched her omma's hand that is on her shoulder and go to her room.

Mrs. Park looked at Mr. Park, he gave her a sign that told her to start packing. Mrs. Park understand and go packing.

"Hara?? Ha! Yah! Don't scared me like that!" Heechul was sneaking out for Hee Young when Suzy suprisely tapped him from behind. Suzy gigles and pull Eunjung closer to her. Eunjung was wild searching for Hee Young.

"Chullie, Suzy... Hee Young..." Eunjung pointed at the verandah where Hee Young was sitting on the floor with her arms around her leg crying like hell.

"Hee Young..." Heechul, Suzy & Eunjung slowly walked to Hee Young.

Suddenly, Eunjung stumbled on the floor apologized to Hee Young.

"Wae, wae? Why are you apologized??" Suzy pushed Eunjung facing her.

"I already about.. Mrs. Park condition.. Mianhae, i didn't tell you. It's not I don't want to, it's just... Mrs. Park.. told me to.. Please don't mad at me, Hee..." Eunjung stumbled behind Hee Young and touched her shoulder. Suzy & HeeChul didn't say a word.

"Gwenchana ... I know you can't tell me. Even you can, you wouldn't tell me ... Because you don't want to see me crying like this right?" Hee Young turn around and see Eunjung was crying in silent. She hugs her. She forgive Eunjung.

"But please ... after this ... anything ... even it's hurt me ... i want you to tell me ... no more secrets ... i think i have too much suprise in 3 days .. Okey?" Hee Young stands up so as Eunjung. Suzy & Eunjung nodded happily now that Hee Young don't cry / mad at them anymore.

But, Heechul don't show any expression. Hee Young lift his chin up, asking what's wrong. He shooked and ask to excuse himself and went downstairs. Hee Young looked at Suzy & Eunjung. But both of them shook showing that they didn't know either.

"Group hugs!" Eunjung hugs both of her best friend. Hee Young smiling widely, no cares about anything.

"Can't .... breath ... let .. go ... you ... pabo ..."Suzy said as a joke but Eunjung showed a braveness by not letting go. All three of them laughing afterwards.

"Looks like she is not under the clouds no more.. So this Donghae Smiling Picture is no good. I better keep it for future problem solver." Hara said sitting on the stairs after she heard her dongseang's laugh, she know that Eunjung & Suzy is a true friend.

"Chullie-ya!" Hara calls out Heechul as he walks past her, Heechul stops.

"Have you told her about.. you know.. "That secret" ..."Hara looked on her sides before ask. Heechul shooked and he dragged her to the kitchen.  He make sure nobody was around.

"I think I  shouldn't tell her .. . She is way too much shocked about me actually a guy & Mrs. Park is having a cancer things" Heechul explained to Hara. Meanwhile, she took out a piece of cake she made earlier and eat it.

"Oh, okey ... I thought she laugh so hard was because ... nevermind .. want some??" Hara handed a plate of cake to Heechul.

"I really shouldn't ... I have .. oh well since i'm here ... i want to eat cake ~" Hee Young danced Cooking? Cooking! by Super Junior to make Hara laugh to win the extra plates of cake.

"Hihihi~.. " HeeChul didn't only makes Hara gigles but also a stalker named Hee Young who surreptitiously listening to their conversation.

Hara! Gimme that!

No! This is mine!

No! It's mine! Yours is broken!

Hara! Hee Young! Stop arguing! Hee Young, can you please give her the watch? She need times to study, sweetheart.. I'll buy you a new one.

But..

Yay! I have a watch! Thank you, omma! YOU LOSER!

Hee Young recall the past suddenly in her room where Hara always on the spotlight. She shed a tears again and this time she cries alone. No one by her side.

Right when she falling asleep, she heard a bang like someone's fall. She goes downstairs to see what happened and she saw her mother was laying on the floor like a corpse.

"Omma? Omma! Gwenchana? Omma, wake up! Omma don't do this to me! Appa! Heechul! Unnie!! Come down here! Omma faint!" Hee Young is panic seeing her mother like that. Mr. Park, Hara & Heechul come rushing down to see what happened.

"Yeobo?? Yeobo?! Hee, what happen?" Mr. Park trying to wake his wife up. Heechul quickly go and start the car engine as if he know this is bad.

"I.. was .. I was in my room & suddenly I heard someone fall so when I come down here, i see omma already like this."Hee Young explained with a very frightenen face, crying.

"This is all your fault! If you haven't put the guitly burden on her, she won't be like this!" Hara yelled at Hee Young. Heechul come and bring Mrs. Park inside his car. Hara follow him. Hee Young want to follow but Hara warns her not to.

"Omma ... mianhae ... " Hee Young stumble on the floor and cry in silentness. Heechul come back to bring Hee Young with but after she saw Hee Young, he doesn't have the heart to so he just close the door & drove away.

Hee Young sadly went upstairs and sleep in sorrow.

"YEOBO!"

"Appa..." 

"Ahhh!!" Hee Young was awake because of that horrible dream. She was curious about her omma condition so she picks up her Iphone and tries to call Hara, Appa but no answer. She then try to call HeeCul.

" annyeonghaseyo ? ige nuguya? " ("hello? Who's this?")" Heechul answered.

"Heechul hyung~ Hows omma? Is she okay? Or . . ." Hee Young sounds so worried about her omma on the phone.

Should I tell her? ... Ohh~ Why is this so hard~

"She is okay. Don't worry. I am here. You just stay calm." Heechul replied stammer. Hee Young could feels that Heechul is lying to her.

"Hyung-ya~ I know since we are babies. I know when you are lying and you are right now. She ... not okay, don't her?" Hee Young know Heechul especially when he is lying.

"You better see it your yourself. She's been here for 4 days. But she still .. nevermind. You won't believe me. You better see it yourself. Come to Seoul International Hospital, i'll be waiting." Heechul voice suddenly turn sorrow and serious. Hee Young is more suspisious about her mother condition. But wait...

"Okay.. Wait! If you'll be waiting, then who'll come me pick up? You wanna me to WALK from Mokpo to Seoul? Are you, i don' know... INSANE?! You think Seoul in next door to Mokpo?! It takes several hours just by walking!" Hee Young was pissed out because Heechul still wanna teasing her at time like this.

"Haha. Serves you right. You didn't pay attention to me! Hmm.. how about... I know I gonna regret this ... that two-timing-no-use-jerk-guy? Even he's like that, I heard he used to be close to you." Heechul suggests in a sad tone.

"You don't mean ... JAEJOONG??!! No, no and NO! Anyone BUT him! He is untouchable & dangerous! Going to Seoul from Mokpo takes hours to get there and you expect me to be ALONE with him in the cars of hours? No, I rather walk! Only God knows what that he-devil is thinking in his small brain ..." Hee Young feel pissed out when HeeChul teasing her by suggesting Jaejoong.

"Wait a minute ... Your realtionship between Jaejoong seems to get me more curious. Why is the TRUE reason you don't want to any close to him? Is it Amy...? Or...?" Heechul predict something even he couldn't understand.

"What? Curiosity kills the cat, you know? I ... him ... just ... not ... that ... Ok, bye! I'll see you soon! Love ya!" Hee Young call off the conversation and planning to hand straight to Suzy & Eunjung's house for help.

"Yah! That's not even a word! How dare you turn off at me like that?! YOU BETTER HAVE A VERY GOOD EXPLAINATION!" Heechul close his handphone and looked up. Everyone was looking at like he's a maniac. Heechul, embrassing slowly move to aside grinned. 

KRINGGGGGG!!!

HEE YOUNG POV

I am disturbing? I know I am but I really don't to ask to Jaejoong's help .. I .. What the hell is he doing here?!!

"Hee? Didn't I would bumped with you here. Are you ok? You seems just seen a ghost." Jaejoong was the one opened the gate and gave his devil-ish smile.

"I just i still see one ghost .. Right infront of me, right now... Jaejoong.. Didn't expect you'll be here ... Why ARE you here?" I ask out of blue, I look inside and I saw Eunjung was studying on the park table. It look like there's so many books. Revision together maybe?

"Oh, Eunjung is teaching me Math. You know, that one with numbers and stuff?" Jaejoong trying to reach for me, me dodge his hands.

I know what Math is, dumb-! You think I am as STUPID as you?! Oh, I see. Can I come in? Of course I can. Move!" I pushed him aside and let myself inside. I heard a laugh behind and saying "she is so cute when she's is angry". I just ignored and fasten the moves to Eunjung.

"Eunjung, your best friend is here!" Jaejoong shout herald my arrival.

This guy is asking for it ...

PANGGGG!!!!!

Ouch!!!!

Serve you right!

"Who the hell threw this basin at me? Oh no, bruise! My handsome face! No!" Jaejoong asked to excuse himself and went inside.

Finally some peace .. Now the "insect" is gone ... I can talk personally to Eunjung.

"Eunjung! What's that?" I said Eunjung something I come closer to her. I reached for that something and saw a letter. Love letter.

"You have a crush? Yay! Who's that lucky guy .. Let's see ... WHAT!?!?!!? JAEJOONG!?!?!! YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING!!" I was struck by this. Jaejoong was actually the "perfect angel" that Eunjung was talking about. I still can't believe it. I looked at Eunjung, we both are speechless. Jaejoong was walking outside and I looked sharply at him.

"What?" Jaejoong ask with ice in his hand. His bruice sure is big. I pulled him with me to the gate. Jaejoong look back.

"What's wrong? Hey, talk to me.. You seems disturbed. Tell me .... what's wrong?" Jaejoong trying to be close to me. I just do nothing. He come even closer. I moved back a bit.

"You love Eunjung?" I ask out of blue. Jaejoong back down a bit too. He looked at Eunjung. Eunjung suddenly nodded for no reason.

"Well, I guess we're busted. I and Eunjung is actually a couple now. We love each other. It's has been a month now." Jaejoong carve a smile I haven't see in awhile. I look at Jaejoong and Eunjung repeatly. They like earth and cloud.

Why am I feels sad at the same time mad at Eunjung? I thought I don't love him anymore? What's wrong with me?

I accidently shed a tear. Jaejoong see I cries, he hugged me. I pushed him aside and went outside. Running, no don't where to go. So I head to Suzy's house.

How can this be happening? I can't believe it! Eunjung ... why didn't you tell me earlier ... I feel betrayed .. Why..? I have nothing to do with that low-life guy! I should just let it go ..

-FLASH BACK-

Jagiya! Wait for me!

You are slow, oppa! 

Jaejoong!

Don't go ..

Mianhae ... Saranghaeyo, Hee Young ...

-END OF FLASH BACK-

"Jaejoong, why you have to leave me ... AND why I still longing for your love ... Pabo! Usually, at times like this, Suzy, Eunjung or Heechul would be crying with me .. I guess I am alone this time .." Hee Young cries lean her body at street wall, alone.

Suddenly, a person handed her a pinky handkerchief. Hee Young took it without even look up. She wipes her tears with the handkerchief. She stands up and fix her red knee-reached dress and also her ballet shoe.

"Thanks ... er ... Mr.. ? Hee Young see a handsome yet very beautiful guy with famous Korean hairstyle waering a black coat and a brown V-shirt inside. He's maybe about 140cm.

"Ryeowook.. But you can call me Wookie.. Yours?" Wookie put back his handkerchief in his side pocket and look softly at Hee Young.

"I'm Hee Young .. Call me .. err .. I doesn't really know my nickname. My friends ... " Hee Young recalls what just happened at Eunjung's house. Her face reaction change from happy to sad.

"How about Youngie? Why .. you seems so upset? Gwenchana?" Wookie ask in a very cute voice. Hee Young or Youngie shooked and smiled.

"Haha .. It's nothin. Normal stuffs.. Wookie, are you from Seoul? Your outfit seems like it. Who are you come to visit in this fine weekand?" Hee Young spins around like a child with her friend.

"I actually come to see my chingu, Heechul. By any chance, do you know him?" Wookie asked looking around. Hee Young stopped spins and sharp looking at Wookie. Wookie don't know what to do.

"How you know Chullie? Are you his ... " the partner"? You know .. Are you?" Hee Young walks around Wookie as if he is a wanted criminal. Wookie gigles.

""The partner" Does she knows that Heechul and I are members Super Junior? Aw man .. Yes, indeed. I'm his "the partner". Wae? How you know? He told you?" Wookie answered innocently without knowing the true meaning of her question just now. Hee Young again look Wookie in unpleasent stare. She then turns away and think.

So, he's a GAY?! What a waste ... Such handsome face, kind guy .. I was just thinking how sweet if he's my boyfriend... Oh well I guess I have to take him to Chullie one way or another... 

"She is okay? Or I just give her a wrong impression? I don't know english so much .. Gotta learn from Siwon hyung soon~" Wookie determind to learn english to understand better what people around him says about him.

"Well? Are you going to show me where's Heec-"

~Bonamana, bonamana~

Wookie's phone ringing. He see on the screen was the hyung he knows would call if he is worry about Wookie.

"Yeobsayeo, Donghae-hyung? Waegure? Gwenchana .. Kok jongmal .." Wookie continues the conservation a bit far away from Youngie. Hee Young was suspious so she slowly step by step close to hear about their conservation.

"Ne.. I found a girl named Hee Young that knows where Heechul hyung stays right now. Oh, she is quite kyeopta! Just like hyung!" Wookie gigles. Hee Young still trying to listen.

"Okay. Arasso. Just get back here safely and Heechul by our side. He missed his flight the other day so please make sure he comeback this time. Hee Young? Nice name ..."  The voice from the phone sounds so worried and the surrounding is a hovac. 

"Who is that? Your other "the partner"? Hee Young ask Wookie, smiling like crazy people ran away from mental hospital.

"Yes.. His name is Donghae. He and the rest are worry about me & Heechul-hyung. Wae?" Wookie close his handphone and put it inside his coat pocket.

"How many is your "the partner" you have? All of them?" Hee Young at Wookie strangely.

"It's .. 15 all of them including me and Heechul-hyung. Haha. Why you look at me like you just see a ghost?" Wookie covered his mouth when he gigles. He don't want to offend Hee Young's feeling.

"Uh .. er .. nothing~ Come with me , i'll show you where Chullie is .." HeeYoung smiled and starts walking followed by Wookie .

Wait ... Why do I feels like I am missing something ?? OPS !

WAIT !!!!! "Wookie hits Heeyoung's back and trips over.

"What?? Whats wrong??" Wookie tries to get up.

"You can take me to Seoul !" HeeYoung grabs Wookie's hand and looks him in the eyes.

"Err .. Se..Seoul ?? I thought ... he's .... here ?" Wookie suprised to see Heeyoung to close to him.

"Well , he is in the Seoul International Hospital .. " Heeyoung let go of his hand.

"SEOUL INTERNATIONAL HOSPITAL ?!?!? WAE??! WHAT HAPPENED????? *I AM DEAD !!! THE HYUNGS ARE GONNA KILL ME !!*" Wookie grabs HeeYoung's hand hard . HeeYoung very suprised.

*Man .. He is so strong ... for a gay ...*

"No ! He's okay . He just accompany my mum in the hospital . Hahahahahaha~" HeeYoung laugh looking scared Wookie .

"Okay then .. Let's go~ The sooner the better .. I miss HeeChul .. He used to read bedtime story before all of us go to sleep .. ahh... missed that time ... Ajja !"Wookie start to walk to his purple BMW not so far from where HeeYoung's stands.

"Sleep ?? Bedtime story ?? He NEVER does that to me ? Man .. This just getting crippy .." HeeYoung felt weird just thinking about how gay is Chullie.

"Coming??" Wookie open the front passager door , welcoming Youngie.

Well at least it's not Jaejoong . Thi is so much better . Ajaa !!" HeeYoung tuck herself in the car .

HEEYOUNG POV

Should I ask  him about Chullie ??

I look at Wookie or should I said examine ? He drive so elegently His hands are fair and soft  . His hair is brown-black and neck-short hair . He have a petite body and a sweet smile .

"Youngie , what's wrong ? Is there something on my face ?" Wookie realised that i was examine him .

I sat still . I look again at him and ask myself why is he a gay ? broken heart ? Lonely ?

Before I finish thinking and guessing , Wookie pulls over at a gas station to fill the car gas tank. I went to go to the bathroom to fix my make-up and as I going back to Wookie's car , I saw Wookie is waiting for someone .