Chap 6- She Is A Boy?!

The Impossible Evil Feelings

 

KRINGGGG!!!!!

NORMAL P.O.V

THE SCHOOL BELL RANG.

"Yay! School's over!" Suzy scream as we walking outside the school gate.

"Haha..." Hee Young and Eunjung just look at Suzy jumping like crazy.

"Yah.. Yah.. Yah... Don't step on the grass!" Hee Young pull Suzy away from the grass.

"Pssssttt..." Hee Young turned around and Eunjung was calling for her.

"Wae?" Hee young asked. Eunjung point at Suzy.

"Why.... why is she so happy when school end?" Eunjung seems gloomy.

"Why not? Nobody likes school.. Well except you... No offense though." Hee Young tapped Eunjung's shoulder and pull her near Suzy.

"None taken..." Eunjung give her cherries-ish smile softly.

"Yah! Quit doing that!" Hee Young chase Suzy who is running away.

"You can't catch me! Pabo! Hahaha.." Suzy running-jumping happily along the road.

SUDDENLY.... A SPLASH OF SIDE-ROAD WATER HITS THE GIRLS UNIFORM.

"Ah?!?" The girls looked at their uniform shockly.

"You ignorant fool! Get out from your car!" Hee Young throw a nearby rock at the car.

"No!!" A voice coming outside the car.

"Chullies?" Hee Young stunned.

"Chullies??" Who's Chullie?" Suzy and Eunjung looked at each other, bumped.

"Yes... yes... I Chullie... Hee Young's hyung.. I don't know I was so famous... Stop compliment me... Do go on..." Chullie proudly introduce himself.

"I mean... who is this overreacted-girly guy?" Suzy said as she hates that kind of guy.

"Heyy! Don't you know who I am?! I am Super ..." Chullie stopped.

They can't know yet... Thank God I didn't slip the truth out from my mouth...."

"Super? Super Joker? Super Loser or Super Drama King? Oppss... I think Drama QUEEN is better..." A annoying voice was afar.

"Arghh.. If it not our Class President, Amy and her "puppies" Miley and Ashley.." Suzy said boringly.

"Good, you do your homework. Don't forget to wash the girls dorm starting tomorrow.. And... our quiet yet sneaky little brat, Hee Young.. I saw what you did earlier.. in the assembly hall....That's against the school law.. MILEY!" Amy walking around Hee Young to make her feel bad.

"Oh.. Students are not allow to bring handphone / to sent messages during the assembly! Section 3D paragraph 5 page 69." Miley is the school student body member. So its not a suprise if she could remembered all the rules.

"You text Jaejoong, didn't you?!?! There's tons of guy who you can flirt around with your bratty attitude, why you disturb my Jaejoong?!?! You !!" Suddenly Amy slapped Hee Young on the face.

Hee Young's face turned redish. Everyone was so shocked that they couldn't do anything. Chullie ran away like he's forgotten something.

"Yah! You can't just... CROWD!!! Come here!" Suzy chase Chullie and left Eunjung who is shocking with her tears flowing down her check.

"Why you slapped me?! It's Jaejoong who text me FIRST!!" Hee Young stand up for her pride.

"Why you.... How dare you...." Amy grabbed Hee Young's collar and stared at her so angryly.

Then Ashley and Miley hold both of her hands and pushed her to the street wall. Amy start to punch her stomach.

"Stop it, Amy! I beg you! Let her go!" Eunjung begged Amy to stop but instead she was slap to faintness.

"EUNJUNG!!" Hee Young struggle to be free but they're just too strong.

"What you two been eating, huh? You're so damn... strong!" Hee Young break free from Ashley and Miley's "cage".

"C'mon.. Get up..." Hee Young tries to support Eunjung up.

"Huh? ah.. Watch out! Amy have a pocket knife in her hand!" Hee Young and Eunjung was pushed to the edge.

"Huh?" Eunjung checks on Hee Young.

"Who dares stop.. Jaejoong!" Taeyeon put away the pocket knife.

"What do you think you are doing?" Jaejoong said holding Taeyeon's hand harshly.

"Ouch.. Thats hurt..." Taeyeon refused to follow him.

Jaejoong was speechless and just pull Amy to follow him agaisnt her will.

"Stop!" Jaejoong stopped and sighed.

"Don't do the same.. Or dejavu for Hee Young..." Chullie looked at Jaejoong seriously.

"Hee Young... wake up..." Suzy and Eunjung tried to wake Hee Young up.

 

Jaejoong turned and looked down to Hee Young who is still unconscious. He want to carry Hee Young bridestyle but Chullie stand infront of him and give Hee Young a piggyback. Jaejoong glares at Chullie. Then Suzy and Eunjung follows Chullie home.

"Gomawo, hyung..." Eunjung whispered to Jaejoong as she passed him.

"Weak.. So dramatic girl..." Amy said in a low tone but not low enough that Chullie could hear it. Chullie's blood was boiling.

This girl sure wants a slap me?

PANGGG!!!!

Everyone turned and saw Jaejoong slap Amy hard.

"Hah!" Everyone was shocked while Chullie just walked away.

"Wait up!" Suzy and Eunjung continue their steps home.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Remember... Nobody should know what exactly happen back there, got it?" Chullie looked at the car front mirror and reminds Suzy and Eunjung to not tell anyone about the "little" incident back there.

"Arasso..." Both Suzy and Eunjung said in a low tone back seat.

"Is she awake yet, Chullie?" Eunjung asked. She look infront.

"Not yet but she'll soon. Don't worry to much, she's is strong. Suzy, we're here. Wow! You got such a HUGE house..." Chullie looks out from the car window.

"Haha.. Thanks for the ride home, Chullie hyung." Suzy steps out and closed the door.

"See you tomorrow, Suzy-shi!" Eunjung waved as Chullie drove away.

"That naive little girl... MOTHER! IM HOME!" Suzy walk inside her house.

IN CHULLIE'S CAR

"Gwenchana, Eunjung?" Chullie asked awkwardly.

"Err.. Yeah.. Just a sratch.. Im fine.. Gomawo.." Eunjung blushed and looked away.

 "Yeah... Okay.. If you said so.. so how long you be friend with my dear Hee Young?" Chullie rubbing Hee Young's hair.

"Well... since elementary school.. I meet her when I was bullied by Amy, Ashley and Miley. So as Suzy. She is quite strong girl. Especially Suzy. That girl sure know self-defense. She been taking care of me and Hee Young since then. You might say that she is heartless." Eunjung recall the past.

She is heartless.. Don't you see the way she and Hee Young throw that rock?!

"But, if you gain her love and trust she'll be the most loveable person you ever have.. She known Hee Young longer than I do, so she's a bit harsh with me. Hee Young told me that she's afraid of being betrayed." Eunjung looked down.

Betrayed??? That girl sure is mysterious... I like...

"Ouh! That's my house! Thanks Chullie hyung! I feel happier to share this with you." Eunjung ran happily.

Chullie saw Eunjung kissing her mom who looks like a pale woman. But she still could smile seeing her daughter home. Chullie thought that he have to protect these 3 girls.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HEE YOUNG'S HOUSE

"We're home!" Chullie bring Hee Young in.

"Hee Young! What's wrong with her?!" Hara came from the backyard.

"Ouh.. She..." Chullie catch Hee Young from falling.

"Bring her in... QUICKLY!" Hara support and bring Hee Young inside.

"NO NEED TO YELL AT MY EARS! IM CAN BE DEAF YOU KNOW?!" Chullie checking his hearing.

"Dongseang?? Are you okey?" Hara shaking her sister but no respons. She start to worried.

"CHULLIE!!! BRING HOT WATER IN HERE!! PRONTO!!!" Hara remembered Chullie was outside.

Chullie quickly went to the kitchen to fetch the hot water and carefully bring it to Hara.

Suddenly...

"Chullie!! With dry towel too!" Chullie hands was shaking according to Hara's voice.

This girl sure is a pain.. Ahhh... Gotta go back...

Chullie slowly put down the hot water on the dining table and go get the dry towel at the laundryroom.

Let's go... Slowly...

"Chullie??" Hara check at the door.

"Coming!" Chullie entered the room. Hee Young room is full with pink & blue-ish for that is her favourite colour.

"Gimme me..." Hara put the dry towel in the hot water and squeeze the towel dry and put it on Hee Young's forehead.

"Are you okey?" Hara suddenly saw Chullie a bit different.

I think I have too much pain in a day... Hee Young life sure is adventureous...

"Ha.. Gwenchana..." Chullie put out a table chair and sat down with a relief breath away.

"I think let her rest.. Now... tell me what happened earlier??" Hara looked at Chullie who is putting her feet in the hot water.

"Yah.." Hara sighed.

"Well.. First, I wanna ask you. Do you know Jaejoong?" Chullie massaged his feet and look up at Hara.

"Hmmm... Jaejoong eh? Sure. He and Hee Young used to be close friend.." Hara try to remember.

WHAT?! THAT TWO-TIMING JERK TRIED TO STEAL MY PLACE AS HEE YOUNG CLOSE / BEST FRIEND?!? THIS GUY IS DIGGING HIS OWN GRAVE!!

"How about Amy, Miley or Ashley?" Chullie trying to reveal more missing past about Hee Young to help her.

"Amy, Miley and Ashley? You mean Mr and Mrs Jeong daughters?" Hara clueless.

SISTERS???????? JEONG???

"Sister? Jeong?? But I heard Miley and Ashley was only Amy's ... "puppies" ..."Chullie become more clueless.

"What is their REAL name??" Chullie come up with his evil-revenge-paying-back ideas.

"Oh.. Jeong Soyeon, Hyomin & Shinyoung.. Why??" Hara putting her hands up to her chin.

Hehehehe......

"Chullie...." Hara whispering to Chullie who is busy is his own dreamland.

"Let's go & let her rest.." Hara give sign so he could follow her so that Hee Young could rest. Chullie refuses.

"I said, let's go.." Hara pulled Chullie's ear making him stand.

"Ow, ow.. that hurts.. slowly.. ok fine.. i go.. Aigoo~" Chullie rubbing his ear after let loose from Hara's hands.

I know your pain, I could feel it, even I know I could'nt be by your side.

Mianhae~

That vioce awakes Hee Young from her unconscious and straight to reality. 

"Ahh.. What? Who ARE you?" Hee Young searching for the voice by looking around the room but as she regain her sanity the voice begun to dissapeared.

"Hee Young? Hee Young!" Chullie come in rushing towards Hee Young who is still a bit dizzy.

"Er.. yeah.. i'm fine.." Hee Young rubbed her forehand.

"Are you sure??" Chullie holds Hee Young's shoulder.

"Yes.. Don't worry too much, will ya?" Hee Young carved out a sweet yet vulnerable smile to Chullie.

"Ok then.. If you said so... Ha! Let's eat! Hara have cooked your fave food! Fried rice! C'mon!" Chullie pulling Hee Young up.

"Nevermind.. I am not hungry..." Hee Young looked down.

"With fried chicken & milkshake...." Chullies smirked because she knows that Hee Young would resists less with these things.

"Well.. Now, i'm hungry.. Let's go eat some chicken!" Hee Young get up and pulled Chullie behind her.

"Wait, wait! Hee Young come here a second. I wanna take picture with you." Chullie take out her camera in her room. Hee Young nodded agreeing.

"HARA! Take my picture with my dongseang!" Chullie dragged Hara infront.

"Okey, okey.. ready? 1,2,3... *click*" Hara snapped a cute pictures of them.

"Wanna see, wanna see!" Chullie and Hee Young are eager to see their picture.

"Woah~ you have grown a lot! You look beautiful!" Hee Young compliment Chullie.

"Wow~ I never knew I was that handsome...." Chullie was amazed by the picture taken by Hara who is busy preparing dishes.

"You have always like boy-ish styles.." Hee Young nozzle .

"Er.. yeah... About that..." Chullie stands up from sitting hunker and face Hee Young.

"What?" Hee Young upper her chin because Chullie is a lot taller than her.

"Well, the truth is.. I am not a gir..." Chullie stops.

"DINNER!!!!!!!!" Hara voice came from the dining room, Hee Young look back to Chullie.

"Er.. Nevermind.. Let eat first.." Chullie hugs her and pushed her softly infront like a train.

"Hahah..." Hee Young gigles.

"WOah~" Chullie sat down without caring about other stuffs.

"Yup.. I'm amazed.. Eat time!" Hee Young take plates for everyone and start eating.

EVERYONE IS ENJOYING THEIR DELICIOUS DINNER WITHOUT EVEN NOTICING THAT THEIR PARENT IS NOT HOME. EVERYONE HAVE DONE EATING AND HAVE WASHED THEIR DISHES CLEAN THEN SUDDENLY HEE YOUNG NOTICED SOMETHING IS WRONG.

WHEN THEY ARE AT THE VERNADA UPSTAIRS WITH CHULLIE & HARA PLAYING CARD.

Why do I felt like something is missing... OMMA! APPA!

"Hara unnie, where is omma & appa?"Hee Young lean herself at the veranda bar.

"Well... I don't know. I got back from collegue and they're not here." Hara wondered.

"Maybe we should call them?" Hee Young dialling her mom's phone number.

"They're adults. They know to take  care of themselves. No worries." Hara comforts Hee Young who is sitting on the floor.

"Ok, I gonna walks around outside. You still can see me." Hee Young gets up and walk away.

 

"Omma?? Appa?? Are you here?" Hee Young said as she entered the backyard maize.

NO RESPONSE.

"Er.. I don't feels so good... I'm outta here!" Hee Young said as she quickly exit the maize.

"Should we tell here about this?" Hara said whispering with the absent of Hee Young who is busy searching for her parent downstairs.

"I don't know... Look at her. She is so naive, nice & trustworthy. I couldn't break her heart. I scared that she'll hate me." Chullie said straight after he saw He Young wonders around infront yard.

"She sure is naive. But! Still... She need to know.. it will be worst if she knows from somebody else... I'm right here with you. Don't be scared." Hara smiled to comfort Chullie's trembling feelings. Chullie shout calling for Hee Young to come up so she walks inside.

"Yes? Hyung?! What's with the sad face? Unnie, did you bully her again??" Hee Young said as she arrived at the door and walk forward to Chullie.

"That's what I wanna tell you about..." Chullie stand up and face to face with Hee Young. Hee Young a bit scared.

"That she bully you?" Hee Young guess randomly.

"No.. The truth is I am not what you think I am.... I am not a girl." Chullie look straight at Hee Young while sad yet serious expression on his face.

"I know.. You've said it... You don't like being a girl. You prefer boy-ish style. Right?" Hee Young explained what she remembers Chullie tells her a long time ago.

"No! I am not a girl! I AM A BOY!!" Chullie said in a loud voice, scares Hee Young as she move backward.

"What? No, all this time you're a boy.. WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD ME??!! I TOLD YOU WOULDN'T LIED TO ME!! YOU PROMISE!!!" Hee Young shed tears as she ran exit the room and into her room.

"Hee Young!! Wait!! I can explain! Hee Young.... Mianhae~frown..." Chullie crumpled down the floor, he too shed tears along he smash the floor with his hand until he's bleeding.

"Chullie-hyung!! Anya~ She'll forget this soon.. She just too shock.. Please stop.." Hara said as she hugs Chullie from behind.

Chullie stumble in her arms, crying for he is very regretful.

How could you do this to me, hyung? I told you love me... Why you lie to me?! WHY!??! I HATE YOU!!!! No.. I still love hyung... I am just too confius..

THE NEXT MORNING

HEE YOUNG WAS SEEN EXITING HER ROOM WHEN SHE SAW CHULLIE ON THE STAIRS HOLDING HIS CAR KEYS, OFFERING TO SEND HER TO SCHOOL.SHE JUST IGNORE CHULLIE AND WALK TO KITCHEN MAKING HER BREAKFAST & LUNCHBOX. CHULLIE QUIETLY FOLLOWS HER FROM BEHIND.

"Aren't you have "beauty sleep" to do?" Hee Young said as she is still mad at Chullie.

Chullie didn't answer.

"Who are you actually? I don't think I know you anymore..." Hee Young said, she hardly stomp the picnik knife on the table showing that she felt very betrayed.

"I'm still the Chullie you know.."