Chapter 4-What's Wrong?

The Impossible Evil Feelings

 

AT HEE YOUNG HOUSE

NORMAL POV

"Oh..." Hee Young felt relief all of sudden. She was seen on her neighbourhood park, alone.

"I'm glad that Chullie is home.. Now at least I have someone to protect me.. Or he will bully me me? Even worse than Hara?" Hee Young frightened.

"Whatever... He's still fun like he used to... Now what I'm confuse "bout the voice in my dreams.. I heard that voice before... but... Where? Who?" Hee Young wondering about that mystery voice she heard every night.

"Yah! Still daydreaming?" A voice from behind that startled Hee Young.

"I am NOT! I just..." Hee Young mumbled..

"You what? You are thinking about that mysterious voice you heard every night, right?" Chullie smirked.

"H..How? You know?" Hee Young was suprised. Chullie just smiled.

"I'm your best friend! Every your little secret is in my beautiful brain.." Chullie teased Hee Young.

"That's right. But I also know your secret." Hee Young grinned.

"Not everything of my secret you know, Hee Young. Mianhae~"

"Haha.. Right.." Chullie smiles chuckled Hee Young.

"Catch!" Hee Young looked up and Chullie threw a snowball on her face.

"You... No fair!" Hee Young get up and start to throwing snowball at Chullie.

"Wow! Not bad for a beginner... Snowball Fight!" Chullie and Hee Young started to built a snow bunker.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HEE YOUNG AND CHULLIE WAS PLAYING LIKE A KIDS THROWING SNOWBALL AT EACH OTHER. HARA WAS SEEN FROM THE PARK ENTRANCE.. SHE JUST SMILED LOOKING AT HER CHILDISH SISTER AND HER BEST FRIEND.

"Hee Young!!! Chullie!!!" Hara shout.

"Yes?" Hee Young and Chullie stopped playing and turned around.

"Dinner!!" Hara begun to walk away.

"joh-a! uliga ganda!(Ok! We're coming!)" Hee Young and Chullie walking home.

"Have fun?" Chullie put her hand around Hee Young's shoulder and smirked.

"Yup! gamsahabnida hui - cheol!(Thanks Hee-chul!)" Hee Young smiled.

AT HEE YOUNG'S HOUSE

HEE YOUNG POV

"We're home!" I and Chullie take off our shoes and entered.

"Omma! Appa! uliga jib-ewassda! eodi issni?(We're home! Where are you?)" I'm searching for my parents. They're not seen everywhere.

"samchon! ajumma! eodi ~ibnikka?(Uncle! Auntie! Where are you~? )" Chullie searched for them too.

"annyeonghaseyo! amudo angyeseyo?!(Hello! Anybody home?!)" Hara was puzzled.

THEN I WE SAW FOODS ON THE TABLE. THERE'S KIMCHI, MEAT, SUSHI, BEIJING FRIED NICE AND SO MUCH MORE.

"What the..." Hara was shocked.

"Who cooked this? It smells so.... good! My belly is ringing "Cooking?Cooking!".." Chullie went to the kitchen for plate.

"Omma?" I went back home and saw my mother is crying.

"You have to stop crying like this. She'll be okay. The kids will return home anytime now. If they saw you crying like this, they'll asked so many question." Hee Young was frozen in shocked when her father said so.

"Okay..." My mom stopped cries.

"Lets go inside.." They get up and saw me behind them.

"Hee.. Hee Young.. You're home already?" Daddy is suprised to see me.

"Why.. Why is omma is crying?" I was so curious.

"Mom... There.. Huh?" Hara stopped.

"What's going on?" Hara walking towards us.

"I was asking the same question. Daddy?" I looked at my father for an answers.

"Er... Your mom.. She is... er.." Daddy mumbles for no reason.

"She is what?" Hara and I became more suspicion.

"Hee Young! You are not eating?! This kimchi is amazing! C'mon! Lets eat! I'm starving! I'll waiting for all of you inside!" Chullie went back inside.

"Lets go... Chullie is waiting for us. Its rude to let our guest waiting." Daddy is trying to avoid our question.

"Daddy.. Since when Chullie is guest in this house? He comes and goes when he wants.." I said in monotone voice.

"Its even rude to ignored your daughters question and just cares about someone else..." Hara seems so serious. The atmosphere was serious. VERY serious.. I get even scared yet curious..

"Well.. Its .. We'll talking about this tomorrow morning." Daddy looked down.

"But..."

"NO BUT!! THIS IS THE END OF THIS CONVERSATIONS!!" Daddy raised the tone of his voice and went inside with mother.

"What's wrong with him? He never raised his voice to us.. This gotta be something really serious..." I came up with a conclusion and look at Hara.

"Whatever.. It better be..." Hara walks inside and so as me.

 

SOMEWHERE IN SEOUL (SUPER JUNIOR'S DORM)

NORMAL POV

"Aigoo~ I'm so tired..." Donghae drop his body on his blue-iss bed.

"Get used to it..." Leeteuk tossed Donghae's towel to him.

"Yeah.. I could use a break... Like Heechul-hyung!" Donghae complaining.

"Heechul works hard for that break, you know? Besides, he always got away. He is a smart pranker.. I miss his pranks.." Hangeng suddenly answered.

"Hyung-ya! Don't do that! You scared us!" Donghae rudely tossed his towel to Hangeng.

"Yah! Don't throw our stinky towel at me!" Hangeng scolded Donghae.

"At least.. I have more fans than you! "Not you.. him.. Donghae"..Donghae imitate his fan reaction earlier this evening.

"Whatever.. Just wait when we go to China... Tons of fans will come flooding to me..." Hangeng imagined.

"Wait.. I thought Donghae have the most fans in China..." Eunhyuk comes in with a strawberry milkshake.

"Haha! See?" Donghae smirked.

"Oh no! Im getting less popular.. Heechul!!! Help me!!" Hangeng walked to the living room, sad.

"Donghae-ya! Don't bully Hangeng just because he's Chinese... He's still your hyung..." Leeteuk advised while hanging up his clothes in the wardrobe.

Donghae felt guilty, so he went to the living room seeing Hangeng on his laptop, clicking this and that.

"Wanna me to make your twitter account?" Donghae stepped from the back.

"Err.. No thanks... I think I'll let Heechul do it for me.." Hangeng still looked down to the laptop.

"Yah! Im sorry ok! I'm trying to make it up by making your twitter account! Aigoo~(He's sensitive..)" Donghae thought.

"Not that.." Hangeng looks up.

" Then??" Donghae asked again.

"I just don't trust you yet..." Hangeng smiled.

"Yah... Hyung-ya... Heechul is the pranker not me! Why don't you trust me??" Donghae plea for Hangeng's trust.

"Don't make that make hat face.. I'm not falling for that..." Hangeng smirked.

"Nevermind..." Donghae got up and turn on the tv.

"Oh! We're on the tv! "Happiness"!" Donghae pointed to the tv.

"Where?" Eunhyuk came out from the room with Strawberry Milkshake on his hand.

"There! MTV.." Donghae and Eunhyuk imitate the dance on the MV.

"Life couldn't get better~ Lalala~" EunHae is goofing around.

Leeteuk and Hangeng just laughed from the corner. Then Sungmin and Ryeowook who just finishing cooking, joining them. At last, everyone join together. Except for Siwon & Kyuhyun because they have a show to attend. A happy sound could be heard from outside. They're a happy family, eventhough they're not related to each other. EunHae was there to cheered things up with their silly jokes. Hope this relationship lasts forever.

THE DOORBELL RANGS...

"jamsi man-yo .. mesinjeo oneun .. i salam-eun nugu-ibnikka?(One moment.. Im coming.. Who is this?)" Sungmin went to open the door.

"geuge naya .. jesika ..(It's me.. Jessica..)" A girly voice was heard from the outside.

"geuligo nahante ... suyeong(And me.. SooYoung)" Another soft-girly vioce was heard.

"joh-a .. o! jesika! suyeong! dangsin-ii bamjung-e yeogiseo mwohaneungeoya?(Ok.. Oh! Jessica! SooYoung! What are you two doing here at midnight?)" Sungmin was asked shocking.

"geulsse .. uliga olgeol saeng-gag geulaeseo uliga jilu haess-eoyo .. uliga dangsin-eul goelobhigoiss-eo?(Well.. We were bored so we thought of coming here.. Are we bothering you?)" Jessica peeking inside.

"Err.. No.." Sungmin blocked Jessica's eyes from seeing inside.

"dangsin-i ulileul-e chodaehaji anh-eulgeoya?(Aren't you going to invite us in?)" Jessica smiled.

"Err.. well.. It's midnight.. Its not nice for you to be with us.. If the press finds out about this..."

"Aigoo~ Minnie hyung... dangsin-i neomu manh-eun geos gat-ayo! amugeosdo nappeun balo suyeong, il-i il-eonal geos?(You think too much! Nothing bad  going to happen, right Sooyoung?)" Jessica looked at SooYoung. She nodded agree.

"Well.. ok.. but wait a second.. ok?" Sungmin closed the door and went to infrom the members. Jessica and SooYoung was stunned.

"Yes, we got in! I told ya that Minnie hyung will let us in.." Jessica brag about her smart trick.

"Ok, I know.. Now I can meet Donghae again~.." Soo Young smiled shyly.

INSIDE THE DORM

"You guys!!!" Sungmin shout very loud.

"Wae? Sungmin?" Everyone was weirdly looked at him.

"Jeesica and SooYoung is here.. Clean this mess up.. Palli!!" Sungmin rushed the members.

"SooYoung?"Donghae was clueless.

"Jessica?!" Shindong quickly clean the mess up.

"But its midnight already, its not nice.." Leeteuk thinks.

"I know .. but let it slide just this one.. Its not good for them to wondering outside at this times of day.. Please, hyung?" Sungmin asked. Leeteuk nodded heavily.

"I'll call them inside.." Sungmin went outside.

"Aigoo~" Donghae signed.

OUTSIDE

"C'mon in... Make yourself comfortable.." Sungmin invited them in with a smile.

"gomawo, oppa!" Jessica and SooYoung walked inside.

"Anneyeongsahaeyo, everyone! We brought soju and some chips!" Jessica showed them the soju and chips.

"CHIPS!! I LOVE YOU!! GOMAWO!!" Shindong grab the chips from Jessica's hand rashly.

"Shindong hyung..." Donghae nuckled him.

"Gwenchana.." Jessica smiled.

"So what are you all watching? Oh! Its us! "S.E.O.U.L"!" Jessica and SooYoung sat down on the fluffy cushion beside Shindong.

"Sit down, oppa..." Soo Young looked at Donghae.. Donghae just smiled.

"Ok.." Donghae sat down.

"Wait2.. Donghae you sit here.. Thats my favourite seats!" Eunhyuk sat on the middle. SooYoung seems sad. Donghae smiles and she replies it.

AFTER A FEW MINUTES...

"uliga ganeunge jeongmal-iji ... animyeon nameojineun uliga geogjeongdoebnida ..(We're better get going.. Or the rest will worried about us..)" SooYoung got up and pulled Jessica up.

"Oh! You can't walked alone outside at this time.. hmmm.." Leeteuk looked around. Jessica got an idea.

"Well.. Donghae could accompany us home..." Jessica suggest.

"Donghae?" Leeteuk saw Donghae is playing a game with Eunhyuk.

"Donghae ya!" Leeteuk calls Donghae.

"Yes?" Donghae come close to Leeteuk.

"Can you accompany Jeesica and SooYoung home?" Leeteuk asked. Donghae looked at SooYoung. She seems tired.

"But hyung.. Heechul borrowed my car.." Donghae answered.

Jessica looked at SooYoung and she looked down. Suddenly, Hangeng interrupt.

"We could ride the motobikes..." Hangeng shown the keys.

"Im coming with you!" Eunhyuk took the keys from Hangeng's hand.

"Let's go!" Eunhyuk went outside with his red helmet. Donghae took his bright blue helmet and follows Eunhyuk. Jessica and SooYong running tries to keep up with them.

"Aigoo~ I can't believe this.. Riding in midnight..Im tired, you know? Eunhyuk complained to Donghae on the parking lot.

"We didn't invited you...You voluntarily come.. But you're right. We even have photoshop early tomorrow morning..." Donghae hold on to Eunhyuk.

"Oppa! Wait up! C'mon SooYoung!" Jessica running in high heels. 

SooYoung is fixing her short skirt while running.

DONGHAE AND EUNHYUK STARTS THE ENGINE AND PUT ON THE HELMETS. THEY HAND OVER THE EXTRA HELMET TO JESSICA AND SOOYOUNG.

"Hop on, SooYoung..!" Eunhyuk offered SooYoung a ride. But SooYoung hesitated.

"Let me ride with you while SooYoung ride with Donghae~.. Ok?" Jessica pushed SooYoung to Donghae's and hopped on Eunhyuk's.

SooYoung smiled so as Donghae. She slowly hop on.. and she fixing her dress..

"Are you ready?" Donghae turned around and asked. SooYoung nodded.

Then right before donghae start, SooYoung put her hands around Donghae's waist and hugged him tightly. Donghae was starstruck.

"Donghae-ya! Let's go!" Eunhyuk who's far away infront. Donghae starts the motobike and drove away behind Eunhyuk.

SNSD'S DORM

"Well we're here.. Get off.." Eunhyuk stopped the motobike.

"Can't you be a bit gentle? Like Donghae? This is why you don't have a girlfriend.." Jessica sulking with Eunhyuk.

"I don't have to.. I got Donghae..." Eunhyuk teased Jessica.

"Argh! Talking to you makes my face wrinkle!" Jessica shout at Eunhyuk.

"Chincha? Then I'm doing a marvellous job!" Eunhyuk laughed evilly.

"You jerk anchovy!" Jessica went inside,

"And oh yeah... The other day the reporter asked me.. "Who is hotter? Siwon or Eunhyuk?" I should answered Siwon instead..." Jessica mocking Eunhyuk.

"And I choosed to be a team with Hyomin T-ara then you. How that felt?" Eunhyuk smirk.

"Yah!" Jessica suddenly heard Donghae's appoached.

"Nevermind... Anneyeong.." Jessica walking away when Eunhyuk get off his motorbike.

"Ehem2.." Eunhyuk waiting for something.

"Thank you..." Jessica went inside. Eunhyuk smirked again and he laughed alone.

ON 2ND FLOOR

"Silly anchovy..." Jessica thought looking from upstairs.

DONGHAE DROPPED SOOYOUNG NEAR THE GATE.

"Thanks, Hae. Can I called you Hae?" SooYoung asked.

"Sure.. Wait, you always called me "Hae", right?" Donghae glared softly.

"Just teasing you.. Haha" SooYoung gigles.

"SooYoung got a pretty cute laugh.. Wait! What I am thinking?!"

"I got to go.. I have photoshoot tomorrow morning. Bye." Donghae starts his motorbike.

"Bye.. eh? Wait.." SooYoung approached Donghae and kissed him on the cheeks.

"Err..?" Donghae froze. SooYoung running inside of embrassment.

"DONGHAE YA!!!!! IM FREEZING OVER HERE!!!!" Eunhyuk waved from afar.

Wait! Did SooYoung just... kissed my Hae?!?!!?

"Coming!" Donghae drove to Eunhyuk.

"Ya! Did SooYoung just kissed you? On the cheek?" Eunhyuk determined to get an answer from Donghae. Donghae still seems shocked.

"It means nothing ok?" Donghae explained.

"Are you jealous?" Donghae smiled.

"Me? No way! I'm not a gay, alright? This abs belong to a girl NOT you!" Eunhyuk hit Donghae at his head.

"Ouch! Thats hurt!" Donghae laughed.

SUDDENLY A DOG BARKING IS HEARD NEAR THEM.

"Hyung-ya.. What day is today?" Donghae's eyes wild looking around.

"Fri..Friday..." Eunhyuk and Donghae looked at each other.

"AHHH!!!! GHOST!!!!" Eunhyuk drove like a thunder.

"Yah! How could you left me here all aone?!" Donghae follows very fast.