Chapter 1 - Crazy Much ?

The Impossible Evil Feelings

 

"AH! IT'S SUPER JUNIOR 'BONAMANA'!!!!!" Hara shouted her heart out when she the tv and saw Super Junior .

"Oh! Shut up! It's 10 in the morning. unnie!' Hee Young who still sleeping get up and goes downstairs.

"It's S.U.P.E.R J.U.N.I.O.R!!!"Hara jumping like a child got a new play toy.

"Super who?"Hee Young looked at her unnie weirdly while drinking her milk.

"SUPER JUNIOR !! They are like the HOTTEST band ever!! How could you not know them?!"Hara stared her maknae like she

want to kill her.

"Super Junior? Like I heard that name before..."Hee Young wondering for awhile before she answered her unnie.

"Oh... That korean boy band? The one you begged daddy to go to their concert?"Hee Young smirked.

"Duh! Who doesn't want to go to their concert?! Only toad under a rock would! Like you!" Hara sat on the living room couch.

"Hey! I know some stuff about.. this Super Junior boys!" Hee Young shouted at her sister.

"Alright if you said so. Then who is Super Junior Leader?" Hara smirked at Hee Young.

"Of course! It's..Te... it's Tuek!" Hee Young said confidently.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Hara laughed really hard hearing her sister answer.

"It's Teukie not Tuek! As in LeeTeuk or Park JungSoo. One of the HOTTEST boys in Super Junior.

You should totally see his abs in Bonamana. But of course you don't know that because you are a.. Rock Toad!!!" Hara rans as fast as she can towards the backyard garden.

"Yah! What did you called me?! ROCK TOAD?!! YOU ARE DEAD!!!" Hee Young starts chasing Hara after she realised what happen.

 

Then she saw her daddy, preparing to go to work. His name is Park ChangHo. He is a successful businessman. He is 40 years old. He is strict but loveable. His physical appearance that he is a very tall guy with just a few hair lef on his head.

"Going to work already, Daddy? Have a safe ride! Love you! " Hee Young hugged her dad.

"How about you, sweetheart?" Mr.Park ChangHo smiling. His smiles is so sweet.

"Nothing.. Just preparing to kill Hara.."Hee Young take out a knife.

(Where did she got the knife from?!)

"Later Daddy!" Hee Young waved to her dad and continue running and searching for her unnie at their backyard garden.

"Omma! Help me!! A beast trying to kill me!!" Hara ran to Mrs.Park MyungCho, her mother who is re-decorate her beautiful garden.

"Wegure?? Why are you.. what's wrong?"Mrs. Park MyungCho looked at her daughter with worries.

Hara pointed at the backyard garden gate. Mrs.Park turned around. Hee Young seems to be looking for Hara in the bushes, she looks very pissed off.

"Where is she? I gotta find that brat-no-good-sister!! I am not letting her go! Not today! Not this time! Wow she is good at hiding, just like that Monkey she saw in the tv. The monkey who is called Dance Machine Super Junior."  Hee Young saw her mother talking to somebody.

"That must be her!"Hee Young ran as fast as she could to captured Hara.

"Did you bully your sister again? You know she is very sensitive!" Mrs.Park seems to be used with Hara bullying Hee Young problem.

"SENSITIVE?! More like UNSENSITIVE!! Look! She's like a predator looking for its prey! I am toast if she find me!" Hara and Mrs. Park noticed that Hee Young is running towards them.

"Ha! There you are! Hiding behind our angelic mother, are you?! Come here!" Hee Young start shouting after seeing Hara with her mother.

"Ok! Gotta go! HyungOk is here! Bye!" Hara kissed Mrs. Park and ran away when Hee Young arrived.

"Eh? Where she go?" Hee Young felt weird cause she saw Hara in here a moment ago.

"She said HyungOk is here. So she go and meet her infront." Mrs. Park explained smiling and offered Hee Young a glass of orange juice. She took the juice when she suddenly remembered something.

"Wait... HyungOk is at Mokpo! Visiting her grandparent! She's lying! Arh! Geez.." Hee Young go infront the house and saw Hara laughing like crazy.

"Oh.. That maniac... Genius..." Hee Young is boiling to see Hara rolling on the glass, laughing at Hee Young naive attitude.

Hee Young saw a rubber pipe and a water pipe near Hara. Then she got a very naughty idea.