Chap 5-School Time!

The Impossible Evil Feelings

 

HEE YOUNG ROOM

HEE YOUNG POV

"Aigoo~ What a night... " I woke up early. I looked at the wall clock.

"WHAT?! 6 am?! I'm late!" I quickly get up when I reaslised that I am late for school.

"Where is my.. ha! There you are!" I saw my uniform and put it on.

"Chullie-ya! Please send me to school.!" I shake Chullie and she refused.

"Please....." I make a puppy dog face.

"Fine... I'll get ready.. Chincha.." Chullie got up and went to take a bath. I clean up her bed.

"Done?!" I checked Chullie inside the batroom.

"Yup! Wait will ya!" Chullie voice was heard from inside. I gigles and went downstairs.

"Lets see... I got bread... peanut butter... and milk... I think thats enough..." I take out everything in the refrigerator.

"Hmm.. This is.... so not making me full..." I put down the sandwich and drink my milk. I saw Chullie walking downstairs.

"Ok. Let's go!" Chullie drink a glass of milk and went out.

"Yah! Wait for me!" Pabo.." I rushed to the door and put on my shoes.

"Chullie since when you have a car?" I asked as I saw a blue-iss car was parking beside the house.

"Oh.. Thats... Thats my friend's.. He let I borrowed it. You're late, hurry up!" Chullie ran toward the car and entered it.

"He? Chullie got a guy friend..? I thought she is a shy girl... Way to go Chullie-ya...!" I thought in my mind.

"YAH! ARE YOU GOING OR NOT?! IM SLEEPY..." Chullie calling me.

"Sorry .. Coming .." I got in the car and Chullie drove away.

IN CHULLIE CAR..(CHULLIE CAR??)

"Chullie... Can I ask you something..?" I brave myself to ask her.

"Sure ... What?" Chullie's eyes focus on the street.

"Yesterday I was doing the laundry when.. I saw something weird.." I explain.

"A pink boxer that have your name in it..." I looked at Chullie weirdly.

"WHAT?!?! Er..." Chullie remind silence.

"Huh?" I freeze in confuse.

"It looked like I can't hide it from her anymore.. She is my best friend.. Should I tell her? I should.."

"I'll explain after school. Call me after school. I'll come to pick you up. Ok?" Chullie smiled when we arrived infront of the school's road.

"Ok.." I understand, get off the car and walking away.

"Thanks!" I turned around and waved Chullie goodbye. I saw his face change after I asked her that.

"HEE YOUNG!!!!!!!" I heard someone is screaming my name so I turned around.

"Eunjung!! Suzy!!" I saw my two best friend waving at me near the school gate.

I running kind of a little girl run.

"I miss you, girl! How are you? You look so different!! Tell me!!" Suzy suddenly become impatient.

"Relax first. Don't you see she is panting? Have a feeling, will ya?" Eunjung help me got up.

"Haha.. Are you two still fighting like cat and dog?" I said.

"Lets go!" I, Suzy and Eunjung walked inside.

RIIIINNNGGGG!!!! RECESS TIME!!

HEE YOUNG POV

"Fuhh.. Learning Korean History is so hard!! It almost cracked my brain!" Suzy signed.

"Yeah.. It sure is tiring.. Here come the nerd.." I answered as Eunjung approached.

"Hey! I heard that! Anyway.. Did you heard the hottest news?" Eunjung sat down beside me and opened her lunchbox.

"What story? New bookshelf in the library?" Suzy teasing her. She looked at me.

"What is it?" I asked nicely, eating my spagetti soup made by my Mommy.

"Well.. I heard a new guy will transferred to this school!" Eunjung suddenly so excited.

"A guy? Let me guess... a dork? a ned? Oh2!! I know! A dorky-nerd! Yay! Im good!!" Suzy laughing hardly at Eunjung. She hit Suzy her book.

"Yah! I was joking! Ouch.." Suzy swabing her head.

"Who is it?" I asked to avoid any massive fights between them.

"Well.. I heard the guy is handsome..tall..sporty...smart.." Eunjung started to daydreaming.

"Yah! Yah.. Don't daydreaming here! Eat your lunch!" Suzy take her chpstick and start eating.

"Ok.. Arasso.." Eunjung follows as Suzy said.

I just giggles seeing them as usual.

A PAPERBALL HIT MY HEAD.

"Ouch... Yah! Who throw that?!?!"" I stand up and sreamed until that the whole class was staring at me.

Everyone pointed at the class backdoor. I saw Jaejoong saw leaning on the sidedoor and smirked.

"Well since he's here..." Suzy telling me to go.

"Should I?...Aigoo~ Fine..." I thought.

"What?" I said angrily but softly as I approached him.

"Why so angry?" Jaejoong asked.

"I not angry..just teasing with you.. Why? I can't?" I said to him as my eyes lingers around the classroom. Everyone was whispering about us.

Well, Jaejoong is a dreamy guy..

"Well... How was your holiday?" Jaejoong ask while moving his body against me.

"Nothing unsual.. Just sit at home while watching you dating girls!" I tapped him.

"That wasn't a date.. I was taking them to tuition at my house. That's all.." Jaejoong tries to coax me.

TEACHER HERE!!!

"Uh-Oh! Teacher is here.. Time to disappeared.. Bye!" Jaejoong ran to his class next to mine.

"Thank god the teacher are here..." I walking to my chair and clean up my table.