V

Angel

and this is shorter than I intended LOL

also slight/hinted/implied VHope (LOL at me who can't just choose one word among those)

 


 

He glanced nervously to his bandmates. Sigh. ‘Who should it be? Ah, this is so hard! Everyone has been nice to me!’ he bit his lips; took a deep breath and closed his eyes before opened it back. He acted as if the answer of this question may decide his life and death.

 

 

V looked at Rap Monster. ‘Nah, he’s nice and we’re quite close but not that close’

 

 

V looked at Suga. ‘Err… I don’t think so/’ and then he realized Yoongi was frowning at him. A way of Yoongi to say don’t you even try to him. Taehyung took it as a sign for him to shift his gaze to somewhere else. Or rather someone else.

 

 

V looked at Jungkook. The younger grinned at him. Taehyung flashed his square-smile and then they both chuckled. Jungkook was probably Taehyung’s most adventurous friend. Jungkook was adventurous, bratty and brave enough to agree to Taehyung’s ‘ridiculous’ (others said it was ridiculous but Teahyung thought it was adventurous) ideas. Jungkook was fun to hang out with. It was good to have him around (minus the fact that sometimes he got too full of himself or simply zooning out). Jungkook’s curiosity might be his own biggest weakness. It made it easier for Taehyung to persuade (or rather manipulate) Jungkook.

(“Hyung, what if Seokjin hyung find out?” but there wasn’t any fear in Jungkook’s voice.

“No, he won’t” Taehyung simply said. He didn’t even tear his eyes from the laptop; scanning over Seokjin’s video folders in the laptop.

“How can you be so sure?”

“Have Seokjin hyung ever realize when his favourite pink sweater was missing?”

“No”

“Exactly” and they both laughed.

“Plus, don’t you wanna see what kind of videos Seokjin hyung saved in this mysterious and suspicious ‘x3x’ folder?”

Jungkook’s eyes widen in curiosity.

‘Bingo’ Taehyung thought. He smirked.)

Taehyung smiled reminiscing that day.

‘Might just be him’

 

 

V looked at Jin. It made him smile. Seokjin made him smile. Seokjin had always taking a good care of him. In fact, Seokjin had always taking a good care of everyone. He felt safe and secure whenever he was around Seokjin. Teahyung loved everything about Seokjin. Seokjin’s warm hugs, Seokjin’s sweet reassuring words, Seokjin’s genuine smile, Seokjin’s gentle touches and most of all Seokjin’s cooking. Seokjin was like a guardian. Taehyung’s guardian. He felt warm inside.

 

 

V looked at Jimin. The first thing came to his mind was ‘partner in crime’. He chuckled lightly. Jimin had always been there with him. Well maybe not always since sometimes Jimin got girly and declined Taehyung’s suggestions to do exciting things. Jimin said they were dangerous and too risky.

(“No, Tae! I am not going to shove a sock into Namjoon’s hyung mouth” Jimin protested.

“Come on, Jimin. Namjoon hyung snores too loud. It might stop his snore” Taehyung grinned.

“Yeah, but it might also makes Namjoon hyung beat our asses up right in the next morning” Jimin protested and Taehyung remained silent. “Plus, snores come from nose too. Not just mouth” Jimin added

“So, do you think we need to stuff something into Namjoon’s hyung nose too?” Taehyung asked.

And Jimin facepalmed himself)

 

 

V looked at J-Hope. Jung Hoseok. Hoseok hyung. Hoseok treated everyone nicely. He grinned at Hoseok and Hoseok winked at him. They both giggled.  Taehyung reminisced the moments he had with Hoseok and it made Taehyung grinned even wider. Most of the moments they had together were simply ridiculous, silly and embarrassing but Taehyung loved those moments nonetheless. How they danced a silly dance together, overdoing (lame) jokes together (lame according to Namjoon and Yoongi) and doing simply embarrassing stuffs together even though the other members would turned away and never admit they knew Taehyung and Hoseok. Now that Taehyung thought about it, only Hoseok would put up with all his bull.

But what Taehyung treasured the most was that little moment where Hoseok found him on the rooftop crying alone during pre-debut days. It was fine at first that Sihyuk PD-nim didn’t want to reveal him as one of Bangtan’s member but it got worse day by day. He felt so left out. The members were introduced at some point but only he remained unknown. Eventually, all the others were finally introduced and they even filmed a group vlog. At that point, Taehyung couldn’t take it anymore. He broke down.

“It’s a group vlog” Taehyung whispered. “a group vlog” he repeated and tears streamed down his cheeks. Hoseok could only pat Taehyung’s back soothingly.

“Aren’t I’m a part of the group too?” he questioned to no one particular. But Hoseok answered him. “Of course you are!”

“Then why am I not in the group vlog?” he asked and expected Hoseok couldn’t answer him. Tears continued to flow and Taehyung was sure it would leave stains on Hoseok’s shirt.

“Tae, have you ever thought why is Bang PD-nim doing this?” and Taehyung could only lifted his face up to look at Hoseok face. “You’re our surprise, Tae. Our surprise for the fans. You’re like our secret weapon, our ace card, our hidden treasure.” Hoseok caressed Taehyung’s face as he continued “who cares if you’re not in the group vlog. You got a whole bigger role to play”

Taehyung couldn’t muster any courage to speak. So he kept on staring at Hoseok eyes; hoping Hoseok could see how grateful he felt.

“and please stop crying. I don’t like it when you cry. Save your tears for something more worth it. Like our debut day.”

 

 

“So V-shi, have you decided?” the DJ’s voice brought V back to reality.

“Ah yes, I have” He said excitedly.

“So who is the member that cares for you the most?”

Everyone looked at him and V grinned before he answered.