Suga

Angel

Yoongi had been working on the track for at least three days now. Usually after three days working on a track, Yoongi most likely has at least the complete lyrics to the song already written out. Heck, if ideas and inspirations were on his side, he could even write his rap part under 20 minutes. Even 좋아요(I Like It) lyrics were written under 20 minutes. That’s a world record! Okay, maybe that’s a little exaggerating. The point is Yoongi could write lyrics in short time if he had ideas and inspirations. If he had.

There must be something wrong with this track he was working on because even after the whole three days Yoongi couldn’t even get the beat and tempo done. He had been occasionally changing the tempo and the melody of the track saying that the track was ‘still lacking of something somewhere’.

Sometimes Namjoon and Donghyuk showed up at the recording studio to help Yoongi with the track. Helping with the rap lyrics, tempo and stuff but weren’t very much helping since they didn’t really know what Yoongi wanted.

“Hyung, what’s wrong?” Namjoon got frustrated when he didn’t get any respond.

“The instrumental is done. The beat and tempo are set up. The lyrics are ready. What’s left to do is to sing and record it” Yoongi could sense the irritation in Namjoon’s voice.

Yoongi sighed heavily. “I’m still considering the lyrics for the bridge and the hook”

Namjoon raised an eyebrow.

“I’ve written out two set of lyrics”

“Then choose one” Namjoon said. His patient was wearing thin.

‘That’s my ing problem!! I CAN’T CHOOSE!!!’ Yoongi really wanted to say that but “I will” was what came out instead.

“You know what, Namjoon” Donghyuk rose from his seat and patted Yoongi’s shoulder. “I have faith in Yoongi. If he needs any help, our help, then he’ll come to us, right?”

Yoongi smiled. This was the reason why he liked Donghyuk. Donghyuk understood the way he work the most. “Yeah. I’ll come to you guys”

“Why don’t we leave him to work on his piece in peace” Yoongi laughed lightly at Donghyuk’s words. ‘It even rhymes when he talks’ Yoongi thought.

Namjoon was about to protest but Donghyuk was quicker. He tugged Namjoon’s arm and dragged the boy out of the studio; promising a dinner at Hunchul’s place. Namjoon obliged. Who would decline a free meal?

***

Everyone knew when Yoongi working on something he barely ate and slept. Yoongi spent most of his time being locked up in the recording studio. Sometimes Jimin had to bring some food and made sure Yoongi would eat it. Sometimes Jungkook even volunteered himself to check on Yoongi whether he was still breathing or not. Whoever had to check on Yoongi never take any more than 30 minutes since Yoongi didn’t really initiate conversation when he was working. The steps are simple.

1) Bring food.

2) Persuade Yoongi to eat.

3) Survive Yoongi’s nags about how he is not hungry.

4) If Yoongi still refuse to eat then force him to eat. (This may be tricky as Yoongi doesn’t like to be ordered around let alone be forced)

5) Come back to dorm alive.

 

But there was a time when Jimin came back from recording studio; his shirt all soaked.

“What the hell happened?” Seokjin came running to him as soon as Jimin entered their dorm. Jimin wasn’t sure if Seokjin worried about what happened to him more or the shirt more.

“I was just trying to make Yoongi hyung eat” Jimin whined. “He was not going to eat so I had to use my last and ultimate skill..”

“and what was that?” Seokjin asked bluntly.

 “I used my aegyo. I back-hugged hyung and I asked him to eat in a cute voice. He broke free from my hug and grabbed the soda. I thought he was going to drink it! But he splashed the soda on my face!” Jimin was about to cry.

Jungkook laughed so loud at Jimin. “You must’ve looked like a total loser” and he continued laughing.

“JEON JUNGKOOK!!!”

and Jungkook ran to his room. With Jimin chasing him.

When it was Jungkook’s turn to check on Yoongi, he only came back after 2 hours; face flushed; and looking tired as if he was running back and forth from the dorm to the studio for 6 times. Seokjin once asked out of curiosity what took him so long but Jungkook just murmured “just helping with the lyrics” and went straight to his bed.

***

It has been 10 days now. Yoongi still haven’t done with the track. He sighed and leaned back on the chair. ‘I need his help. My last hope.’ Yoongi thought to himself. He took a deep breath and walked off to meet that person.

It was a good idea, though. Yoongi finally managed to produce the song. The song was included in their latest album. He was happy and proud that one of the songs he produced was included in their album. Yoongi looked at the description of the song.

 

 

Lyrics by SUGA

Produced by SUGA, J-HOPE

 


 

a/n: okay for those who had no idea WHO THE HELL Donghyuk and Hunchul was.

Jung Hunchul

-he's a rapper goes by the name of Iron now

-he was one of BTS line-up back in 2010

that's all I think?? I don't know much about him.

 <-- Hunchul seducing you

 

Shin Donghyuk a.k.a my boyfriend

-he's a rapper known as Supreme Boi now (predebut known as Suprema; tbh I'm glad he changed his stage name to Supreme Boi bcuz Suprema is just nah)

-he was one of BTS line-up back in 2011

-one of BTS' producers

 

and sometimes at some point I confused him with Suga and Jenissi because...

    

and all of them ARE MY BIAS!!!

LIKE DO YOU F*****G UNDERSTAND MY PROBLEM HERE?!!!

 

okay, let's stop now before I get carried away