Chapter Seven

I Want to Feel What its Like to be Loved ( Hiatus )

Mark’s POV

            Was what I was doing right? Was throwing away those pills right? I started second guessing my actions as I let the water soothe me and release all the built tension in my back. My thoughts were interrupted when the bathroom door flung open, Yoona came rushing through, straight to the toilet and began vomiting.

I rushed out, throwing on a robe around me and rushed to her aid. She flushed the toilet and leaned against the wall, trying to catch her breath. She was sweating like crazy, droplets dropping from her jaw, she looked really pale.

“You alright..?” she shook her head, lazily wiping the sweat from her forehead, “I…I feel like…I’m dying.” She said in between breathes. I moved the strands of hair that stuck to her forehead, flinching slightly at how hot she felt.

“You’re as hot as the sun and you’re sweating like a pig.” I placed her arm around my neck and slipped my arm underneath her legs and lifted her bridal style, speed walking to the bedroom and gently laying her down. She immediately kicked the blankets off and tossed her arms furiously. “Why is it so hot?!” she muttered angrily before grabbing at the hem of her shirt. Before I could stop her she threw it off her body, and I couldn’t help but let out a sigh of relief  that she was wearing a bra underneath. She rolled off the bed, falling with a thud and ran to the balcony door, sliding it open and stepping out.

“Yoona!-"

“God, it feels so good out here.” She sighed throwing her arms up and stretching.

“Yoona everyone can see you!” she was standing out in the balcony, the nasty wind hitting her skin making it turn a slight shade of red, in nothing but her underwear. My phone began ringing and I ran my fingers through my hair, I didn’t want to leave Yoona but I couldn’t just leave my phone ringing who knows, it could be an emergency. I quickly ran into the living room, cursing myself for leaving it in there.

“Hello?” I answered without looking at the caller i.d

Mark I was wondering if you wanted to stop by the club tonight?” Jackson yelled, the music blaring through the phone.

“I’m sorry Jackson but I really can’t right now, I have my hands full.” I said running my hands through my hair, trying to hold in a sigh.

With what your never busy.” He said putting much emphasis on the never, and adding his signature laugh. The music was gone, he must’ve went into the alley.

“I’m just busy today…and probably for the next 3 weeks or so…” my voice began to trail off as I began walking to the fridge, looking inside to find what I could make.

Tell me.” His voice sounded sterner than before. I let out a sigh, knowing I couldn’t hide anything from Jackson, we practically grew up with each other. “I might have made a mistake.-“ there was a loud crash coming from Yoona’s room, “!” without explaining anything to Jackson I hung up on him and ran to the room, finding Yoona on her knees along with a broken pot; soil and glass everywhere on the balcony. I rushed to put on some shoes and ran towards her. “Yoona! Yoona are you okay!?”

“I. . . I can’t feel my legs…” she says in almost a whisper, her words almost escaping along with the wind. “Come on let’s get you out of the cold.”


 

            After checking Yoona for the 10th time to see if she managed to get a single cut on her skin and giving her some medications, she finally passed out. Jackson’s been calling me since I accidently hung up on him, which was 2 hours ago. It was 12 in the morning and he still hasn’t given up yet. Letting out a sigh of defeat I answered,

Finally! Do you know how many in times I called you!?” He yelled, “What the happened? Why did you hang up on me? Did something happen to Amber? Where are you?! I’m coming right now!” he rambled on, “Jackson calm down! Everything’s okay, thank God.”

Explain everything to me now.”

“I will, when things cool down. But not right now, plus it’s late and it’s better to explain things like this in person.”

Then I’ll come over right now.-“

“You can’t!”

And why not Mark, I’m seriously not in the mood for some bull right now. I’ve been trying to get a hold of your for two hours, just so you can tell me some lame excuses?” i slammed my head against the vanity only to shoot my head up and look towards Yoona, who only mumbled a few incoherent words. I let out a sigh, “Fine I’ll tell you tomorrow, come by room 203 in the morning.”

“fine.” With that we hung up.

I rubbed my eyes and let out probably the thousandth sigh today. It was time to call it a night.


Yoona’s POV

            “It’s all your fault!”

No please, I said I was sorry! Pl-please stop throwing things at me.

“You’re the reason why he left me you stupid !”

Someone help me please!

“No one will help someone as worthless as you are!”

Mark!? Mark!?

“Yoona I’m over here.” I was suddenly in a hallway and Mark was at the end of it, with his hand extending out. I ran towards him but no matter how hard or fast I tried I could never reach him, and then he just disappeared.

Mark?! Mark?! I yelled desperately.

My eyes shot open, and I was gasping for air. I sat up quickly, desperately looking around, my surroundings finally becoming familiar. I wiped my sweat off my forehead. It was just a nightmare.  I looked around, noticing how cold and clean my room looked. Not only that but how empty it felt, how it made me feel even emptier. I slowly climbed out of bed, stumbling a little as I balanced myself, noticing how soft the fabric against my body felt. Mark had given me one of his turtlenecks. Taking a glance at the clock: 3:25 a.m.  . . . Could he still be here?

“Mark?” I said as I slowly walked to the living room, getting anxious each time I didn’t get a response. “Mark?” my voice shook this time, why was I so scared? It shouldn’t matter to me whether or not he was here, and then it hit me; like a bunch of bricks. I was afraid of being alone. . . “Mark?!” I started screaming and forced myself to the living room, where I found him curled into a ball and sleeping peacefully. The tears were flowing down my cheeks, relieved that he was still here. I gently shook him, “M-Mark…” with a few mumbles and tosses, he slowly peeped one eye open.

“Y-Yoona? What’re you doing up? Is everything okay? Did you need water? Why are you crying” he bombarded me with questions as he sat up.

“I had a nightmare that’s all. . .” he stood up, and stared at me for a moment. I never noticed how tall he really was compared to me. He intertwined his hand with mine and walked me back into bed slipping into the sheets right after me. He carefully lifted his hand to my cheek and wiped away the tears before pulling me into his chest, the warmth from his body radiating off of him. I froze up, not knowing what to do. This was the first time a man has ever done this to me.

“M-mark?”

“Shh. I’m here. Everything will be alright.” I melted into his touch, nuzzling my face into his chest more, ignoring the fact he was shirtless. The light scent of his cologne was putting me to sleep. “Thank you…” 


Authors Note:

Sorry for the long wait you guys :)

i'm staying up for the KBS GAYO 2014 

So i thought hey why not work on my chapter while i wait. 

Subscribe, Upvote, & Comment on your thoughts

Hope everyone had an Awesome Christmas and a Safe one as well