Chapter Five

I Want to Feel What its Like to be Loved ( Hiatus )

Yoona's POV

        I dragged myself to my grandma’s hotel, the sticky substance from the eggs had dried leaving my hair hard. My uniform wrinkled due to the lack of proper drying. My phone had rang for the thousandth time today, becoming annoyed of the ringtone i decided to look at my phone. 20 missed calls, 17 voicemails, and 25 text messages all from Mark. Not bothering to listen to the voicemails or read the text messages I shut off my phone completely and placed it inside my pocket. I sat down on the bus bench achieving stares from the ladies next to me. I leaned back and let out a deep sigh.

You should just die already.

Everyone hates you anyways.

What’s the point of living?

She’s right. What was my point of living? I have no one. No one to laugh with, share happy moments with, to comfort me through this life. I’m just a burden . . .  I got up abruptly, and stared out onto the busy street in front of me as I stood on the curb. Just one step and it’ll be all over, no more suffering, no more pain. I smiled at the thought. I dropped my school bag and began walking into the street, ignoring the cries of the ladies behind me. I watched as a truck was heading towards my way, I closed my eyes and waited. It’ll be all over soon.

As the truck’s honking became louder a pair of arms pulled me backwards.

 


 

            I opened my eyes only to be greeted with a sweaty and heavy breathing mark. He dragged me by the wrist and practically threw me inside of his car before getting into the passenger’s side and driving off before I could even get out. The atmosphere wasn’t good, but what do I care. I was filled with anger. He had ruined it. He ruined everything.

“Care to explain to me what the you were trying to do?!-”

“Pull over-”

“Not until I get an answer!-”

“I SAID PULL OVER!”

He let out an angry groan before making a sharp turn, cutting the driving beside us. I got out and made a run for it, “I knew she was going to do that,” Mark spat out as he hurried after me.

Running wasn’t such a good idea. I was already low on energy and Mark didn’t even have to run much to catch up to me. He grabbed me by the wrist harshly and spun me around.

“ANSWER ME YOONA! WHY WERE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF!?-“

“BECAUSE I WANTED TO!” Mark’s eyes widened a bit and his hold on me began to loosen a bit, I snatched my hand out of his and pushed him with all the strength I had left inside me before I collapsed onto my knees, but Mark was quick enough to catch me.

“You ruined it . . . You ruined everything! Why do you even care about what happens to me?! Leave me alone! You ruined my life!” I spat out, punching him in the chest as hard as I could before passing out.

 

Mark’s POV

Because I wanted to!

You ruined it . . .

You ruined everything!

Why do you even care about what happens to me!?

Your ruined my life!

                Her words kept repeating inside my head. The image of her just causally walking into the street, she really was ready to end her life. My phone began ringing bringing me out of my thoughts, I placed the phone on speaker.

“Hello?”

Oh hyung where are you, weren’t we suppose to head out to Jackson’s club today? It’s his uncles birthday remember?”

“Sorry Bambam, I can’t make it today. It’s been,” I turned to look at Yoona, who was sleeping soundly beside me. “It’s been a really productive day and I’m exhausted.”

“Not to sound nosy or anything but did something happen, you don’t sound like yourself . . .”

“No everything’s okay, I’m just really exhausted.”

Alright then hyung, I’ll talk to you later then I guess.”

“Yeah goodbye Bam, send my wishes will you.”

Of course.”

I let out a sigh before placing my phone into my pocket and getting out of the car, walking over to the passenger side and opened the door. What have you gotten yourself into Mark Yi-En Tuan? I gently tied my blazer around her waist not caring if it gets wrinkled and gently as best as I could place her onto my back. I walked into the lobby, everyone giving me second glances and the women would whisper amongst themselves. As always Mrs. Choi, the woman who owns this place always greets everyone with a warm smile.

“Hi Mrs.Choi!”

“Hello Mark- oh my, don’t you have your hands full.”

“Yeah,” I said letting a light chuckle, “You can say that again.”

“Who’s the lucky gir- Oh my, Yoona honey what happened to you!? “

“Mrs.Choi you know her!? “

“Yes, she’s my granddaughter.” She said as she led us to the elevators.


      I knew Mrs.Choi had a granddaughter and that she sometimes sleeps here, but I never knew it was Yoona. She led me to Yoona’s room and I gentle placed her on her bed.

“Yoona, honey please wake up.” Mrs.Choi said as she gently shook her. Yoona groaned before opening her eyes, shooting her body up. “Honey what happened to you!? You wreak like spoiled eggs, your uniforms all ruined and your hair, goodness-“

“Halmeoni!” Yoona cried before wrapping her arms around her grandmother and began sobbing uncontrollably. “There, there . . . Mark if you don’t mind, will you give us some time alone.”

“Of course.”


      I waited outside as patiently as I could, minutes turned into hours and for once in my life I started to worry. I decided to walk around the house, pictures were lined up everywhere. If I never knew Yoona and I was just a friendly neighbor here to meet them for the first time, I would’ve guessed that Yoona had the most perfect childhood. There were pictures of her as a child with one of the brightest smiles ever. All of them were with her and Mrs.Choi, there was only about two of them with her parents. She must really love her grandmother . . . the door creaked open and Mrs.Choi did not look too pleased.

“Mark we need to talk.”  


H E L L O EVERYONE !

I DEEPLY DEEPLY DEEPLY APOLOGIZE !

*gets on knees and bows down 15456435164643 times*

i left you guys hanging and i'm so sorry with all of my heart!

JUST A HUGE LIFE UPDATE 

if you don't want to read all of this then skip it :)       ( but it explains why i've been gone for so long)

Well first thing's first, i had a huge case of writers block and no matter how hard i try i just couldn't think of anything,

so i had decided to take a break. Soon school had began and i never knew that the start of my Junior year would be so S T R E S S F U L

not only that but i had to wake up extremley early just to catch the bus to school, and soon i forgot all about the story.

and believe it or not i had auditioned for the JYP Auditions. 

My friends and i had gone to L.A for both my birthday and the auditions. 

And now here i am BACK AND READY ! 


I just like to thank everyone who's just been patient 

i'll be uploading every now and then. . . 

so bear with me ( ; - ; ) I'M SO SORRY !!! 

here's some dancing TOP to make you feel better