Chapter Six

I Want to Feel What its Like to be Loved ( Hiatus )

Marks Pov

            We sat in complete utter silence. The only thing that can be heard was our breathings and the busy streets of Seoul. Mrs.Choi let out a sigh, breaking the silence first.

“Yoona’s told me everything, from what you did to her to why she smells like a garbage disposal.”

“Mrs.Choi I can ex-.” she lifted her hand up, silencing me. “I wasn’t finished,” she said taking another sip of her tea “Mark Yi-En Tuan, I am very disappointed in you. I knew you were trouble the moment the girls you brought in ran out of the lobby crying their eye sockets out.”

She lets out another sigh, and gently moves a piece of her silky gray hair that fell out of her ponytail behind her ear. “How long has this been going on?”

“Only for a few days . . .”

“And look at the damage those few days did, Mark . . . She tried killing herself!” Mrs.Choi said through tears. “Honestly speaking this isn’t her first attempt,” I looked up eyes widen “but this is her first time admitting it to me.”

“How many times has she tried . . .?”

“This would be her 4th time.”

After what seemed like hours of us not saying anything Mrs.Choi cleared and stood up grabbing a hold of my hand and placing money in it. “300,000 won correct?”

“Mrs.Choi I can’t-.”

“Mark don’t try to be a good boy now,”

“Mrs.Choi really its okay-.”

“No its not. Mark please don’t pity Yoona just because of what I told you. That’s the number one thing she hates the most, being pitied. Just take the money, for school lunch or something.”

“Th-thank you. . .”

“I know this is too much to ask for, and I know Yoona will hate me for this but can you stay here for the night? This is her room and I live 3 floors down and I have to run the hotel as well and-…”

“It’s okay Mrs.Choi I understand.” I said letting out a soft chuckle.

“Thank you Yi-En.”

“I’ll just be going to grab her backpack and mines, I left them in the car.”

            I quickly grabbed our back packs, not noticing the hole underneath her backpack, everything fell out of her bag.

“Damn it. . .” I muttered underneath my breath. I quickly picked up everything when I stopped, the orange bottle catching my attention. I picked up the bottle, “Antidepressants…”


            As I made my way back into the hotel room, the place was no longer in “one piece” papers were scattered all over the floor, photo frames that were once on the walls were now on the ground some of them were even broken. I dropped everything and ran into the room, finding Yoona rummaging through her clothes, throwing everything out of the closet, her hair was disheveled.

“Where is it? Where could it be? I swear I had an extra bottle left!”

“Yoona!”

“It’s not here. . . ITS NOT HERE!” she screamed

“Are you looking for these?” I said holding her antidepressant pills, her eyes went wide and she ran towards me. Before she could snatch the bottle I lifted it over my head. She jumped a couple of times, grabbing onto my shoulder to support herself as she kept jumping.

“Mark please I need those!” she begged, her eyes b with tears threatening to spill.

“I want to help you-.”

“You can help me by giving it to me!” she yelled and began jumping.

“You can do better than this!”

“How can I do better!? They’re the only things that can keep me sane! They’re the only things that are keeping me alive right now-!”

“Are you really telling me this bull right now Park Yoona!? You just tried killing yourself moments ago and your telling me that this is keeping you sane and alive right now!?”

I threw the pills out of the balcony and Yoona collapsed onto her knees, crying uncontrollably into her hands. “I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!” I got onto my knees as i tried pulling her into my arms but was pushed back rather roughly. She looked up and met eyes with me for the first time, the tears were pouring out of her eyes and the bright red that tainted both her eyes and skin.

“Stop! Stop trying to act nice! Stop pitying me! You’re a monster! I hate you!”

I pulled her into a hug again only this time, I held onto her tighter. She struggled, punching my chest and arms as hard as she could but soon gave up and clutched onto my shirt and cried into my chest.


 

            We sat on the floor till Yoona’s cries calmed down. I noticed she was still in her crinkled uniform and she wreaked of, what grandma choi had said, a garbage disposal.

“Yoona, do you want to take a bath? It’ll make you feel better…” she didn’t say anything, so I took that as a yes and carried her bridal style into the bathroom before gently putting her down. I ran the bath, making sure it was nice and warm. I then sat down by the door having my back face her, “Go ahead Yoona, the water is ready.”

“Can you wait outside?”

“Sorry but I don’t trust you alone.” She lets out a sigh of defeat and begins stripping, I listened for the dip in the water before turning around. The bathroom was filled with utter silence and steam from the bath. “Yoona if you just sit there you’ll catch a cold-,” my phone rang interrupting me. “Hello.” I said without looking at the caller id.

Mark where are you its late shouldn’t you be home right now?”

“Sorry Amber something came up and I don’t think I’ll be home for a few days,” I said looking up at Yoona.

Why did something happen? Where are you? Are you at Papa’s house?! I’m coming right now!

“Amber it’s okay really, I just have a favor to ask of you.”

Sure anything.”

“Can you bring me about a week’s worth of clothes to room 203 and if you don’t mind some of your homemade chicken soup?”

Is that where you’re at Mark!? Aren’t those the elite rooms?” I let out a light laugh, “I honestly have no idea, never paid attention to them. Just bring them to me will you?”

Alright I’ll be there in a few,”

“Thanks.” I hung up the phone and placed it on the sink, I rolled up my sleeves and got up.

“Alrighty then Yoona, let’s get you washed up.”


Yoona’s POV

            What am I doing right now? What is he doing right now? This has got to be one of the most awkward situations I’ve been put in. The most popular bad boy in school is shampooing my hair. I wonder how many other girls he’s done this to. After he rinsed the shampoo out, he began lathering up the loofa and gently raised my arm, but to only stare at it. The cuts and bruises on my arms. I let out a sigh and tried reaching for the loofa but he stretched his arm out further, and looked me in the eyes before giving me a small smile, “No let me.” He said and continued washing me without another word. I never noticed how small my hands were compared to marks. His hand practically engulfed mines. We spent another 10 minutes in the bath awkwardly cleaning me. After that Mark helped me out of the bath and wrapped me in the robe and sat me down on the toilet as he towel dried my hair.

“Come on, let’s get you dressed now.” He said as he held out his hand but I simply ignored it and walked passed him and stood in the middle of a mess I called a room when the doorbell suddenly rang.  As mark rushed to go get the door, I picked up one of my dad’s old shirts and some knee high socks. I began cleaning up the mess I made when mark came running back into the room.

“Yoona that shirt has holes in it… don’t you have anything else to wear to sleep?” I shook my head lightly, and looked down at the shirt. I’ve had this shirt for years and never noticed that it had holes in it. “Here you can wear mines.” Mark said handing me a plain white shirt with his last name engraved on the back. “Here I’ll even turn around for you.” Letting out a sigh of defeat for the thousandth time that day, knowing mark he won’t let me leave this room till I wear his shirt, I took off my dad’s and threw it in the nearest trash, and putting on Mark’s shirt which still kept his scent. I walked passed him and into the living room. 

“Hey,” I turned around and faced him “Go rest up, I’ll clean up around here there’s glass on the floor.”

“Ya, it’s my room and I made the mess it’s only fair-.”

“I don’t want you to get hurt again.”

“Arrasso…”

“Promise me you won’t do anything rational.”

“Sorry, I can’t promise you anything.”


i Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far :)

Please Upvote,Subscribe,And give me your response on how your liking the story so far :3

Share it with your friends if you'd like ;D

Thank you guys for being so patient with me and i'll talk to you guys in my next chapter 

Happy Birthday to our Happy Virus !

Park Chanyeol ! <3

#HappyVirusDay

All images DO NOT belong to me but to their Rightful Owners