Chapter Four

I Want to Feel What its Like to be Loved ( Hiatus )

 Yoona's POV

                    I couldn't sleep and my face showed it all. Jackson's face kept haunting me. He looked so . . . scared and worried, but it could've just been my imagination, after all who wants to get involved with the loner of JYP High who had an abusive mother? I packed a few extra clothes into my backpack. Whenever the condition seems to worsen i'd stay with my grandma who owned a hotel. She knows the condition i'm in and urges me each time i come, to stay with her; but something inside of me keeps telling me that i can't just leave her alone, not like him

I left the houst ate 6:30 wanting to avoid my mom at all cost. The cold breeze slapped me across the face and stung the fresh cuts that had just reopened on the corner of my lip from brushing my teeth. i continued walking, as best as i could without falling walking the same old boring path that led me to school, when a honk came from behind me;freezing my body for a moment but chose to ignore it. A white BMW pulled up and honked once more before the window on the passenger side had slide down and the bright fluffy red hair popped out. 

"You look like ." he said with a smirk. i feel like , i wanted to say back. i kept silent not wanting to have any type of conversation with him. i continued walking hoping he would just leave me alone but hope wasn't on my side, then again when has it ever been on my side? 

i was being dragged back to his car and pushed into the drivers seat. "You always make things so damn complicated." 

"Let me out." i said looking out the window, avoiding eye contact at all cost. 

"Not a chance, i told you yesterday and i'll tell you again," he said grabbing ahold of my chin and forced me to look at him. "i'm going to make your life a living hell."

"i said i was sorry-"

"You think a simple sorry means anything to me?" 

"Look i even said i'll pay-"

"3OO,OOO won. from the way you look i'm sure you don't have that kind of money on you." 

3OO,OOO won? who spends that kind of money on dry cleaning?!

"Tell me then what can i do to repay everything off and for you to leave me alone?" 

He stepped on the brakes so hard i nearly flew to the window. He grabbed me by the chin again and leaned in, i could feel his breath on my ear. I held in my own. "You'll do as i say for a whole four months, each and every single day your gonna be by my side from the minute you come out of that house of yours till the minute we come out of that school." 

"fine." he let out a small chuckle, "You'll regret saying that." 

"Did i even have a choice to decline?" i barked back. 

he scoffed, "i'll make sure their your worst 4 months of your life." he turned his attention back onto the wheel. The rest of the car ride was uncomfortable, too uncomfortable. Neither one of us talked, and i didn't plan on it either. what would i get trying to befriend the enemy bully? not only that i didn't know how to intiate a conversation after all i am the loner of JYP high.

The second the car had came to a stop in the school's parking lot, i jumped out of the car and made my way to the school as fast as i could but was pulled back. I nearly fell but luckily i managed to balance myself. He dug into the pockets of my blazer, but then grabbed the strap of my backpack and emptied it out, dropping all of my belongings onto the floor.

"W-what are you doing!?" i yelled, he picked up my phone and scowled as he handed me my phone. "Unlock it." was all he said, and i obeyed. once he saw that i had unlocked my phone, he snatched it away from my hands; taking out his own phone and it started ringing seconds later. he threw my phone back. "We'll keep in touch yoona." he said as he waved his phone in the air. i sat there dumbfounded at what had happened. when i got composure back, i began stuffing my belongings back into my backpack. Moments later flinching due to the sudden vibration of my phone, which i was not all too comfortable with. no one harldy ever texts me, only my aunt does . . . but it wasn't my aunt. 

From:Handsome Mark 

to: Yoona 

" We'll be having even more fun from now on yoona ;D

it read. 


                    I never noticed. why did i never notice it!? i couldn't believe it. Mark was in every single class i had, what was even worse he sat either next to me or behind me in each class. he'd stare at me, his gaze as sharp as knives piercing through my body. it made me uncomfortable. Lunch was the same, him and his gang would sit at the same table as i was and girls had started to wonder why the beautiful most popular mark tuan was following the ghost of JYP High. 

As the final bell rang i let out a heavy sigh, feeling the whole world on my shoulders; wondering why Mark hadn't done anything to me today. Hae Ra wasn't around either which was really weird. she had always hung around mark wherever he was. She must've gave up on him after he face palmed her, but if i knew Hae Ra like i knew the back of my hand, which i did, she wouldn't have given up this easily on Mark.

"Would you hurry up i'm hungry?" i looked up finding mark sitting on top of the desk in front of me; the sun shining right on his hair making it look more vibrant than ever. It had contrasted some shawdows over his face, making it looked more defined than ever. I handed him some money and got up making my way to my locker to grab some books before i go home, only to find it trashed. 

" Who do you think you are hanging out with mark oppa, you wench !? "

" You don't even deserve to be standing next to him. ugly ! " 

" Your ugly, die already " 

Mark had read aloud. each and every one of the sentences, he let out a sigh before poking my arm. "Are we done here?" 

"Y- yeah . . . " I followed mark down the hallways, the words go die had kept echoing through my head so much that i had bumped into him without realizing  it,"S-sorry . . ." I said as i rubbed the tip of my nose. He kept patting his pockets, cursing underneath his breath. " I think I left my phone in class, just meet me by my car."

" What ?"

" Did you expect me to eat alone?" he chuckled, disappearing down the hallway before i could even answer him. i let out another sigh along with a fustrated ruffle of my hair and dragged myself to the schools lobby. it was awfully quiet. too quiet for my liking. there wasn't a kid in sight which was unsual and usualy teachers would be patroling the campus but they all had to attend an urgent meeting. i stepped outside wanting to get rid of the schools suffocating air only to be met by a splash in the face. i looked up to find out who had done it and instintley regret it. 

it was none other than Hae Ra but only this time it wasn't just her gang and her, but what seemed like girls from another school according to their uniforms. there was a total of 15 ? maybe even 20 ? they started throwing water balloons which felt like rocks. some even threw eggs. my legs had given out on mr and i fell onto my knees trying to cover my body as much as i could with my arms . after what seemed like hours the attack had stopped. Hae ra grabbed me by the hair making me face her before she slapped me. 

"You should just die already. everyone hates you anyways. whats the point of living?" she laughed before throwing my head down and walking away with her group. my uniform had clung onto my body. i was wet and cold, and even sticky.the right side of my cheek had swelled once again. i let out a heavy sigh lifting my head to look up at the sky which was bursting with a bright red orange and shade of pink. 

" i want to die. . . " 


Author's Note 

H E L L O EVERYONE !

OMFG .

First of all i would like to deeply apologize for updating so late. i know you guys were waiting and i apologize. i had a huge case of writers block and not to mention the exams i had before my sophomore year ended. i am officially a junior and i am currently back in school now! TT.TT

which means i won't be updating as much once more, i am back but not like officially back . . . if that makes any sense . xD i also forgot to mention that i use my brothers laptop to update you guys but since he had placed a password on his laptop i was not able to update you guys . TT.TT

even though its the second of week i can feel the stress already, my sleep is officially ruined due to having to wake up extremley early for the bus ; - ; 

BUT ANYWAYS 

i would like to thank everyone who's been waiting patiently for this story . 

Please to Subscribe, Leave some Loving Comments , and also Upvote because Mark is a cutie patootie. ;3

p.s i don't know when i'll be back so please wait for me . . . again . 

i love you guys ! mwah :3