H I A T U S *Reason*

I Want to Feel What its Like to be Loved ( Hiatus )

HUGE FLAPPING

APOLOGY!

I AM SO SORRY !

 

Well first i would just like to say Hello to everyone ! 

i am so so so so sorry i have not been updating this story and theres two reason 

my first reason is that i'm on a huge case of writers block and not too long ago i finally got the motivation to seek some inspiration. 

My second reason was school. obviously i'm still a student but summer vacation begun a month ago. About a month or two after the start of my junior year, the homework and projects started to pack on me and thus began my stressing. A couple of months go by in the school year and i even started to cry during school because the amount of stress had gotten to me. My teachers would give us a huge amount of work and expect us to finish it in three hours, and just letting you guys know. . . those three hours were not enough what so ever. We were basically doing college work and reading a lot of information, and the reading level was at the level of doctors. ( i'm not exaggerating at all, my teachers even told us they were on the level of doctors.) With the amount of stress going on, i completley forgot about Mark's story. 
The real question here is : " Will i continue this fanfic?" 
The answer: 
" i don't know " 
the months that passed by i lost some motivation with this story and i kind of want to start over fresh with a new story. 
if i do start over, Got7 WILL NOT CHANGE.
But the OC & the storyline will. 

 

*Bonus*

 

i'll be attending KCON LA 2015 !
And i'll be spending a week in L.A :)
I'll try my best to work on this story but if i just cannot come up with anything, i am sorry to say but i will delete this story. 
BUT I'LL START ANEW !
if i do plan on starting a new story, every day that i am in L.A i will work on the characters and everything !
And i'm sorry for those of you who were looking forward to a new chapter ! TT.TT
Also i apologize for not being active on here. 
i made a KakaoTalk not too long ago so you guys can add me on there !
@bxlgogi 
( Make sure you mention your from asianfanfic ! ) 
And also Follow me on my Kpop Account on IG !
@oohkaebsong 
*Also mention your from asianfanfic*

Thank you for taking the time to read everything 
Again i apologize for my super long hiatus and for keeping the *semi - hiatus* when it wasn't even " semi " 
I love you guys ! <3 

I'll work hard from now on ^.^