Chapter One

I Want to Feel What its Like to be Loved ( Hiatus )

Yoona’s POV

 

                         “Y-Yoona ! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!” Her voice pierced through me waking me up in the process. She’s drunk . . . again . . . I immediately limped to my door and locked it, I wasn’t ready for another beating . . . Last night’s was too much and I almost passed out. I placed a chair underneath the door knob, hoping that this time she wasn’t able to knock down the door.

“YOONA ! I KNOW Y-YOUR IN THERE! COME OUT! YOUR MOTHER WANTS TO SPEAK WITH YOU!” She pounded her fist against the door, and shook the door knob intensely.

“YOONA OPEN THE IN DOOR!”

“Please . . . I promise I won’t hurt you anymore . . . I just want to talk . . .” Liar.

Every day for the past 5 years, this has been happening. My “mother” comes home either drunk or drugged, and sometimes she doesn’t come alone. She brings different men home each day, keeping me up late with her constant moans and the bed creaking. What’s even worse is that sometimes they don’t even make it to her room, their either ing in the living room or, my room. I end up staying a few hours in the park that’s only a block or two from my house.

I waited for her to pass out before I could even step foot out of my room. I slightly opened my door and found her on the floor, passed out cold. I hurriedly tip toed around her and rushed out of the house, the cold wind stung my cheeks as I made my way to school trying my best to walk as normally as I could, not wanting to attract attention. I stared at the ground during my whole trip there, ignoring everything and everyone around me.

I got to the entrance where JYP High School was written in bold letters, entering the gates. JYP High School wasn’t the best school, yet it wasn’t the worst school’s either. It was just simply a school that attracted the most attention. It was the students here that attracted the attention, with their ulzzang like features.

“Did you hear about Jinyoung? I heard he was dating a girl that goes to SM High.”

“No. Did you hear about Jaebum? I heard he got into a fight with Jongup . . .”

“I heard Jackson beat up a few thugs at a club last night.”

“I heard Mark got caught making out with one of the queenka’s in the boy’s locker room.”

The usual; It’s always about Mark and his little gang, GOT7. They’ve always been the talk of the school since my freshmen year here, not one day has there not been a rumor about them. Everyone in the school knew who they were, their names reached out to almost every school here in Seoul, but never have I ever seen them nor had an encounter with them. I’ve just never been interested in them.

I walked down the hallway to the end of the building and rounded the corner to get into the elevator when I bumped into a figure. With the weak state I was in I fell back, hissing at the jabbing pain on the side of my waist. I heard the gasp of the kids around us and noticed how painfully quiet it had gotten. I looked up and almost gasped aloud myself at the sight before me.

Standing before me was a tall, handsome boy. His thick, shiny red hair was disheveled that went well with his creamy skin tone. An earring shined on his right ear, and his lips were just thick and soft-looking. The top two buttons of his dress shirt were opened, and as my eyes continued to follow down, my eyes nearly popped out of its sockets when I saw the stain.  

Everyone, even the boy himself stared at the stain on his dress shirt. He let out a scoff and crumpled the coffee cup in his hand before throwing it angrily onto the ground. He yanked me up from the ground and dragged me into a classroom. We were accompanied by the rest of the group. He pushed me, making me fall and once again, hissing at jabbing pain in my side.

“Ya, do you know what you just in did!?” He yelled, his voice bouncing off the walls, I slowly picked myself up. “I-I’m sorry,” I stuttered out, managing to make eye contact with him. His brown orbs were staring deeply, deadly into mines. What’s even worse was the 6 other pairs of eyes staring at me.

“Your sorry?! You know how much this was worth to get it dry-cleaned!?” he yelled back, making me flinch.

“I-I’m so-sorry, look I’ll pay for it-.”

“Mark, let it go man. You have more of these at home, just change into your p.e clothes.” One of the boys said placing a hand on the boy whose name seems to be Mark. He had a snap back on, earrings on both sides of his ear. He had a square face and wore a smirk as he cocked his head to the side and stared at me. It felt as if he was stripping me inside of his head, making me feel uncomfortable instantly wanting to cover my body. The bell had rung and I began to panic even more, after all I was never late to class before.

“Go.” with just that word, I was already on my heels heading out the door when Mark grabbed me by the wrist rather harshly, his grip could leave a bruise. “You won’t get away with this.” He whispered in my ear before pushing me out the door.

 


 

                             I was late to class; I’ve never been late to class. I didn’t like the feeling of people watching me, but what surprised me when I walked in it just seemed like no one noticed . . . as if I was a ghost.

I quickly took my seat in the back, and slumped in it the minute I sat down. i hated being here, but it’s the only place where I can actually feel safe. I laid my head down onto my desk and stared out the window, as the sun warmed up my body. I didn’t need to pay attention in class, after all I was always the smartest kid in school, and even if I missed a whole week of school I’d catch up with everyone else within a day.

My mind had drifted off to the events that had occurred earlier, I was mentally killing myself. Mark is the most popular boy here in school, all the girls here in school would literally throw themselves at him and I can see why. He could come to school with just wearing a basic t-shirt and would still look good. I let out a sigh, and decided to just sleep through the whole class.

The door swung open but I was just too lazy to look up.

“You’re late Mr.Tuan, seriously can’t you ever arrive on time?”

“ it’s not my fault-.”

The teacher scoffed, “you use the same excuse all the time, look at you you’re not even wearing the school’s uniform.” He let out an irritated sigh, “Just take a seat, you’re wasting time.”

The chair beside me screeched and I didn’t bother to look at the face next to me, “Ya Park Yoona! Are you dozing off in my class again!? Sit up or I’ll be calling home!” I let out a quiet scoff; like anyone will answer that woman is probably ing someone at the moment. I simply obeyed and ran my hand through my hair, before looking to the side and my heart nearly stopped pumping.

“What a coincidence. . .” he said letting out a smirk, he leaned in towards my ear and I immediately stiffened up. “ I’m going to make your life a living hell, Park Yoona.” 


Hello my Little Balls of Sunshine . 

How was the First Chapter !? :D

Sorry it took me So Long, 

it's been a Long Week. ; 3 ;

Leave Your Thoughts !

Subscribe & Upvote ! 

Thank You For Being Patient With Me :)

look at that cutie patootie .