Special Chapter: Chanyeol

Park Sibli—Oops.

Special Chapter Nine:

Chanyeol

 

Chanyeol sighed for the umpteenth time and looked at his phone.  There were messages and voicemails from family and friends but none from her.  A frown settled upon his face and in his heart, a storm brew.  His hands were shaking in nervousness and he was worried.

Very, very worried.

'She probably hasn't contacted any one at all.'  He told himself and placed his head in the palm of his hands.  In his mind, only one heading was repeating itself endlessly.

Park Bom Smuggled Drugs into Korea 4 Years Ago

'Honestly...'  He thought to himself tiredly.  'Four freaking years ago?'  Was the world serious?  He couldn't believe that a case from years ago was coming back up.  And not only that, but at such a huge force that the entire entertainment business was baffled.  It made Chanyeol nervous to go out in public.  He was afraid of what the media could do to him.  'And not just that...'  The Happy Virus said to himself.  'Bom-noona still hasn't replied back to me.'

How is she?  What is she feeling?  Is she okay?  Is she crying?  Is she alone?  Where is she?

Thoughts such as this spun in Chanyeol's mind at that just made him more anxious than before.  His phone suddenly vibrated and Chanyeol was quick to see who the message was from.

From Kris

Ay yo Chan-ah, we gonna hang tonight?

Sent at 7:17 P.M.

Sighing in disappointment, Chanyeol put his phone down and looked out the window in the back of the car.  He was currently heading back to SM's building after filming an episode of Roommate.  'Roommate...'  The young man thought to himself sullenly. It was no surprise that Bom wasn't there today. She wasn't there yesterday or the day before either. 'And she's not going to be there tomorrow, or the day after, or the day after that.' Tears sprung in the man's eyes as he tried to push it down. 'Aish! Don't cry Chanyeol!' He scolded to himself.

Slapping his cheeks, Chanyeol shook his head and began to type into his phone.

To Bom-noona

I love you. Fighting!

Sent at 7:21 P.M.

Chanyeol closed his phone after that and put it in his pocket. He hoped that she would see that message. And that it may give her strength. He wanted her to know that there was someone out there who loved her and wanted good things for her. 'This is all I can do for now. I hope that it's enough.' 

As the car stopped, Chanyeol got out of the vehicle and traveled inside the large company building.  As he arrived, he saw Baekhyun who wasiting for him in front of their dorm. There was  dry smile on his face. "Welcome back." The shorter boy said in a soft tone. Chanyeol only smiled in return and the two went inside the room. "So... How is she?" The vocalist questioned in a rather quiet voice. Chanyeol replied witha  shrug of his shoulders.

"Don't know. But she'll be okay. Bom-noona is strong." 

At the reply, Baekhyun ah'd and slowly got into his bed. Chanyeol knew that Baekhyun knew how important Bom was to him. In such a short amount of time, Bom became someone Chanyeol could easily say he loved. As a sibling, friend, or special interest, it didn't matter to him. Not now. 

'Yeah.' He told himself as he climbed into bed. 'She will be okay.' With heavy eye lids, Chanyeol found himself fallling asleep faster than he realized. And in the morning, he would wake up to three text messages.

Two from Kris.

And one from Bom.

 

Bzzt!  Bzzt!

 

From Bom-noona

Thank you, Chan Chan.

Sent at 2:34 A.M.


(A/N: Guess who is back and is slowly getting back into the groove of things?  That's right!  ME!  Lol.  Sorry for the forever long break you guys. I am recently getting back into the 2nexo groove and just... Ahh man, so here's a short update!  A lot of you guys like these one-shots and it was a good start-again for me.

This one-shot in particular does no correlate to the others in here. It is completely seperate. I began writing this the moment I found out about Bom's scandal and was really just deeply hurt. Next chapter will most likely be a Luhan one! Thank you for your patience!)