Joonmyun

Park Sibli—Oops.

Chapter Four

Joonmyun

 

'Oh .'

That had to be the first time Joonmyun ever swore in his life.

The 23 year old didn't mean to peep in on their little moment.  It was an honest, and complete accident really.  He was just on his way to walk to the men's restroom because he needed to do some business in there.  How was he supposed to know that the main floor men's bathroom was under construction?  How was he supposed to know that in order to get to the bathroom on the second level, he had to go through the backstage stairs?  Those were a lot of stairs to climb up for just a toilet.  And the place was very secluded and creepy in Joonmyun's opinion.  The stairs looked like a bridge after an earthquake, ready to break down at any given moment.  And it was that bathroom or to do his business in public in front of cameras.

The likeliness of that happening is zero.

So now here was the blonde EXO leader.  Ready to piss his expensive white designer pants at any moment now with his back pressed tightly against the wall.  Just around the corner going up the last set of stairs was Chanyeol and 2NE1's Park Bom.  Joonmyun could detect Chanyeol's voice anywhere.  And Joonmyun knew Bom's voice very well (he was a really big fan of her's).  So when he was running up the flight of stairs, imagine his surprise hearing those two's voices not far from him.  That made Joonmyun immediately stop in his tracks and slowly crept up the stairs.

There was alongside Bom, holding her tightly to his chest.

Joonmyun's eyes literally popped out and spun around, trying to hide his heavy breathing under the palm of his hand.  'What is Chanyeol doing!?  What's going on?  Why is he with Park Bom?  What is happening!?'  Joonmyun knew well of the fact that the two were Roommates for four days and that their relationship was good.  But to what extent?

The leader listened carefully to the two and he peeked from around the corner, trying to look above the rail.  Straining his ears to listen, Joonmyun furrowed his brows once he detected the sound of what seemed to be crying.  Observing his teammate and Bom, Joonmyun noticed Chanyeol's face was in a very blank emotion.  His stare was empty and the rapper didn't glance at Bom once.  And then, the blonde noticed that Bom's shoulders were slightly shaking.

'Is she crying?'  Thought Joonmyun with worry.  He could only see Bom's back, but the sounds coming out from her was that of crying.  Joonmyun creased his brows together tightly, letting Bom's sobs that escaped from Chanyeol's chest resonate within the eerie set of stairs.  

Bom had her face in her hands and Chanyeol was literally squeezing her petite body to his.  The tall male held her there, still in his arms.  Nothing happened between the two for a moment and Chanyeol only spoke once Bom calmed down.  

"I'm sorry noona."  He whispered softly all of a sudden.  

'Sorry?  For what?'  Wondered Joonmyun, very concerned over Bom's current state.  The older man noticed that Chanyeol still didn't let his grip fall from her back.

"I'm sorry."  Chanyeol whispered again.  Bom sniffed and she pulled away a little bit.

"Y-Yah!  You young men th-think you can just t-take me anywhere whenever you want?!"  Bom rubbed at her eyes and Joonmyun could immediately tell that Bom wasn't going back onto stage with her make-up all messed up.  He saw a bit of her mascara that was smeared onto her round cheeks.  "Why'd you pull me away from Chaerin-ah so suddenly, Chan Chan?"  Bom asked, her voice a little pitchy.  Joonmyun could detect the hurt in it and was surprised when Chanyeol all of a sudden looked Bom hard in the eyes.

"I'm sorry.  My fans...  I know their words hurt you noona.  I'm sorry.  Please don't cry over them.  I still like you the best."

'Sweet mother of...'  Joonmyun gaped at the honesty Chanyeol had used when he said those words.  Joonmyun himself became breathless at the sight of Chanyeol's suddenly starry gaze.  The sincerity in that sentence, it was something Joonmyun had never heard from the younger male before.

Ever.

So when listening to the two now, Joonmyun was completely puzzled on the status of their relationship.  Chanyeol has never talked to a co-worker like that before.  He's never held someone so tightly either.  So...what was happening?

"Thank you."  Bom spoke out softly and sniffed once more.  Straining his neck a bit, Joonmyun noticed a small smile on Bom's lips as the two stood side by side.  That made Chanyeol grin and he put an arm around Bom's shoulder, pulling her close.

"It's no problem noona!"  Chanyeol, being his Happy Virus self again, boomed.  Bom jumped and Joonmyun was so shocked he fell to the floor.  Alertness sprung amongst Chanyeol and Bom immediately.

"What was that?!"  Bom gasped, growing scared.  "I-Is it a f-fan??"  Chanyeol growled at the very thought and Joonmyun knew that if he was found, he would be tomorrow's headlines for a "Mysterious Murder."  For a quick moment, it was like time stopped and Joonmyun thought hard.  Two headlines appeared in his mind.  

"EXO's Leader Found peeing outside stage building!  Fans in disgust and members embarrassed of leader's action!?"  and "EXO's Leader Murdered!  Fans in devastation and and detectives are undergoing investigation!"

The likeliness of that happening is zero.

In speed like no other, Joonmyun immediately stood up and raced down the long flight of stairs in fear of being caught by an angry Chanyeol.  Joonmyun immediately cringed at the sound of steps following him and Chanyeol's low voice echoing through the backstage stairs.  The urge to do his business became great and Joonmyun, in panic, was for the the slightest bit worried about the future of the pants he was wearing.  Pumping his legs to run faster and ignoring the bathroom he so desperately wanted to use, peeing outside didn't seem so bad at the moment.  It'd give Chanyeol and Bom the privacy he invaded earlier and...if he was lucky...

There would be no headlines tomorrow concerning him, Chanyeol, and Bom.

The likeliness of that happening is zero.

 


 

(A/N:  I'm just...so proud of this chapter.  I hoped it was funny and sweet at the same time.  Why am I so cruel to Suho?  Please note that these are one-shots.  Some might tangle together, some might not.  And they might even be in different time frames from each other but that is okay.  Thanks for supporting me!  Who's next?)