Kyungsoo

Park Sibli—Oops.

Chapter Twelve

Kyungsoo

 

One year later...

 

"Will you two damn idiots stop it!?"  Growled Baekhyun and Kyungsoo.  Luhan and Chanyeol flinched at the harsh tones the two small men used.  Jongdae was on the side, fixing his tie and shook his head at s, exasperated.  Huffing, Kyungsoo checked the ties of the two idiots and nodded in approval.  "Good," he stated, "now when we get there, you two will be on your best behavior, got it?"  He gave them a stony glare, causing the two to cringe.

"Yes, Soo-yah."  They answered flatly.  The two then turned away and slowly made their way out the room and waited in the living room for everyone.  Kyungsoo gave a deep sigh of relief.  Somehow, over the past year, those two became great friends to each other.  Ignoring the fact, Kyungsoo ran his fingers through his dark hair and looked to his fellow vocalist.  "What do you think?"  He asked Jongdae.  Said man raised a brow.

"What do I think of what?"  

"What do you think those two will do?"  Kyungsoo emphasized.  Jongdae just rolled his head back and laughed.  The shorter man didn't really like that as an answer.  It didn't seem like good news.

"Those two are going to cause a freaking riot.  Especially Chan-ah.  Gosh, it's going to be the best day ever."  Answered Jongdae as he walked over to Kyungsoo.  He stood just a few inches away from him.  "Well, how does my tie look?  Should I spin?"  Joked the EXO-M member.  Rolling his eyes, Kyungsoo lightly whacked Jongdae on the head.  "Ouch!  So vicious!"  

"Shut up."  Replied the short, owl-looking young man.  "Your tie is good but your shirt is wrinkled.  Go put it in the dryer for a bit."

"Yes mom."  Jongdae sarcastically answered and walked out of the room.  Kyungsoo couldn't wait to get today over with.  He knew that he had to watch over at least half of s today.  Even though a year has passed, they all somehow seemed to stay the same.  Chanyeol and Luhan were love sick fools, Yixing was a little bitter and was being a little hard headed today, and Sehun (though he kept denying his jealousy) was throwing fits and kept saying he didn't want to go.

His maknae was going.

'This is going to be a looooong day.'  Kyungsoo closed his eyes, as if preparing himself for disaster.  Why all of EXO was invited, he would never know.  Kyungsoo was tempted to demand for Joonmyun and Yifan to have the four stay home but thought against it.  After all, it was through Chanyeol that they all got to go.  Sighing heavily and bit distressed, Kyungsoo exited the room and entered the living room.

Almost everyone was there waiting to go.  Zitao was patiently waiting on the couch talking with Yifan.  Yixing was leaning against the wall by himself.  He was thankfully still present.  Joonmyun was busy helping Jongdae with his shirt and Baekhyun was chatting with Jongin to the side.  Minseok and Sehun suddenly appeared at his side.

"Hyung," Sehun began, "where are Lu-hyung and Chan-ah?"  At the mention of the two names,  all the members present stopped what they were doing and looked around. 

Indeed.

Luhan and Chanyeol were gone.

Jongin sighed loudly.  "This," he spoke in a tired voice, "wedding is going to be a ing nightmare." 

"No thanks to those two idiots."  Baekhyun scowled and started yelling Chanyeol's name.  "Chan-ah!  Where the hell are you!?"  Kyungsoo prayed that today would go smoothly.  He prayed so hard it would go smoothly.  Next to him, he heard Sehun answer his phone with only one ring.

"Yobo?"  He asked.  "Yah, Chan-ah!  Where are you and hyung?"  The members quieted down and paid attention to the maknae.  Sehun only nodded his head, answering "yes" and "no" every now and then.  He soon hung up.  "Well, there's good news and bad news."  The now black haired maknae stated as he put his phone in his pocket.  Yifan raised a brow and Kyungsoo could already feel the dread settling in.

"What's the good news?"  Asked Baekhyun, not believing there was any good news.

"The good news is that Chanyeol and hyung left right away to get to the wedding early."  Sehun smiled and cast a glance at Jongdae.  Kyungsoo saw this and suspicion coursed through his blood.

"What's the bad news?"  Joonmyun spoke up.  Sehun chuckled.

"The bad news is that they're spiking the drinks with something other than alcohol."  As Sehun said this, Kyungsoo slapped his forehead in dismay.  Joonmyun and Yifan gave a disapproving look whilst Yixing shook his head.  "They said to tell you guys that it was Chen's idea."

"BWOH!?"  Jongdae gaped.  He immediately began to deny the accusations Baekhyun, Jongin, and Zitao were giving him.  "I didn't suggest anything!"  Cried the vocalist in defense.  Kyungsoo could hardly believe that.  With a shake of his head, he walked to the couch and tried resting before their official ride arrived.  He was so close to giving up on today.

And today had hardly begun.

"Oh, and Chan-ah also said they were going to do something to the groom."  Sehun added in a bit after.  He waited a moment before happily adding, "They also said it was Chen's idea."

"It's a lie!"

'I give up.' Kyungsoo decided then and there.  Jongin was right.

This wedding was going to be a nightmare.

:::::::

And it was a nightmare.

The members of EXO have never been so embarrassed in their entire life.  Even Sehun was staying away from the two idiots.  Kyungsoo remained a good distance away whenever Chanyeol or Luhan showed up.  Chanyeol especially.  The Happy Virus was fairly evil today, to say the least.  When the group got there, the first thing he noticed was that a lot of the guests were clutching their stomachs in pain.  The caterer's were worried that something was wrong with their service.

'Only Chanyeol and Luhan's service.'  The vocalist thought.  Then, when the groom showed up to the alter, his suit was clearly tampered with.  There were pink blotches all over it.  And his black suit had burned stains on it, as if an iron laid on it too long in several places.  Kyungsoo grounded his teeth in irritation.  At this moment, the leaders decided for the members not to acknowledge the two idiots for the whole day.

Everyone happily agreed.

When Bom walked down the aisle, she looked to her future husband confused.  Still, a smile graced her features as if she knew who did it and didn't mind it at all.  Kyungsoo believed that Bom really was an angel sent down from Heaven.  If it were any other girl, he was sure they would throw a fit.  Bom just giggled and continued happily down the flowery carpet.  When it was time to exchange vows, the groom claimed that his was suddenly gone from his pocket.

Kyungsoo saw Chanyeol pat his back earlier and was suspicious.  

When it came time for objections, Yifan and Yixing had to hold Luhan down and keep his mouth shut.  Chanyeol stayed unusually quiet at this time.  Granted, he was one of the groomsmen, but Kyungsoo saw his heart break a little more once Bom had said, "I do."  

Maybe that was why he was so quiet.

It didn't stop him from having 'clumsy feet' though, causing the groom to miss the first kiss to seal the deal with Bom.  The groom didn't think anything of it and Bom even laughed a bit.  The best man did glare at Chanyeol though, who returned it in kind.

As day turned to night, Kyungsoo watched as Luhan and especially Chanyeol did everything in their power to make the groom miserable.  Much to their dismay, it wasn't working.  The groom seemed to welcome it with good humor.  Bom's face glowed throughout the day.  She was always laughing or smiling and Kyungsoo had to wonder if Chanyeol was doing all of this on purpose.  

Bom was a beautiful bride.  Her gown was very princess like.  It showed her back and was heart-shaped in the front.  Pure white and green it was.  The green accentuated the dress well.  Even the green sash was pretty.  Her make up was light and Bom turned her hair black for today, giving her an innocent look.  Bom's group of friends were shedding tears all around.  Mainly Dara, who couldn't stop crying because "Bom beat her to it."  And Chaerin who kept saying "It was about damn time."  Minji shook her head and muttered the word unnie's under her breath.  Jinah, a good friend from Roommate, happily wished Bom the best.

When it came time to the dances, Kyungsoo was so glad tonight was just about done.  Though he did have fun, it was hard to watch Chanyeol growing sadder and sadder by the minute.  The longer the day proceeded, the less he smiled and laughed.  EXO-K's vocalist was beginning to feel bad for him.  Just when he was about to go up to the tall man, Kyungsoo stopped and watched as Chanyeol stood up.

The rapper walked towards Bom who was dancing with the groom and interrupted the two.  It looked as if he asked to take Bom away to which the groom agreed to.  Handing Bom over, Kyungsoo was fascinated to see Chanyeol hold Bom close.  Not intimately close but just...close.  Tenderly close.  Heartbreakingly close.  

Chanyeol's eyes brightened as the two began to sway to the soft, flowing music.  It was only for a few minutes, but Kyungsoo spied on them the whole time.  Chanyeol kept whispering things in Bom's ear causing the bride to giggle.  She happily talked back with him.

'I wonder what they're saying?'  He thought, curious.  Kyungsoo was tempted to go and eavesdrop but didn't feel right doing so.  He stayed in his seat.  Yifan sat next to him.  Together, the two enjoyed the music and watching the people dance in the lantern-lit scenery.  It was a pretty place to get married on, a ranch.  Very classic and fairy-tale like.  So simple and lovely at the same time.  It was quiet for a while between the tallest and the shortest member.

"He's letting her go right now."  Yifan finally said.

"Mm."  Hummed the short man.  "I'm glad that after this...  He'll move on."  Yifan stretched his arms and sighed happily.

"Yeah, it's been a long time for him."

The song ended and Chanyeol bowed to Bom.  She smiled softly at the younger man and when he stood back up, she gave him a hug.  There was no kiss.  That would be too cruel.  Kyungsoo saw Chanyeol's eyes grow misty and he pulled away from Bom.  He looked at her happily before leaving.  Bom didn't get a chance to go after him because Luhan took this chance to steal a dance.  She looked at him with the same bright eyes she had with Chanyeol and agreed.  Kyungsoo watched Chanyeol walk a good distance away and hid himself near the bushes where there were hardly any people gathered.

"Should we go to him?"  Kyungsoo asked Yifan.  

He shook his head.  "Nah, he'll be okay now."  Assured by the certainty, Kyungsoo agreed.  He still kept an eye on Chanyeol and Luhan.  By the time Luhan finished dancing with Bom, the Chinese descendent was seen crying a bit as he went to his seat.  Surprisingly, it was Jongdae who comforted the doe-eyed member.  Looking back, it surprised the vocalist to see Chanyeol chatting it up with a few of s who went to see the rapper.

Kyungsoo smiled a bit.

 

 

The wedding came to a close.  Dara had caught the bouquet with such monstrosity force.  Chaerin decided to give the groom a hard time right before he left in a limo with Bom.  Minji rolled her eyes playfully but bid her unnie farewell.  Jinah hugged Bom and the two laughed.  People slowly left the building (and bathroom, everyone had the runs.  Chanyeol and Luhan were very proud of that) and one by one, the ranch emptied out.  The EXO members quietly and contently rode home together.  

Luckily, Kyungsoo sat next to Chanyeol.  

But he never could figure out what Chanyeol had said to Bom during the dance.  No matter how many times he pursued it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Bom-noona, are you happy?"

"I'm very happy Chan Chan."

"Then, I'm happy too."

"Mm...  I love you, Chanyeol."

"I love you too, Bom-noona."


(A/N: I cannot believe I officially finished this story in one night.  Whoo, go me!  I enjoyed this chapter.  Thanks for waiting you guys and tell me what you think!  This is it!  The end of our Park Sibli—​Oops.  Thank you for reading!

We never really get to know who Bom married huh?  It can be whoever you want, Dongwook, Seunghyun...  Jay-Z?

Thanks again!)