Sehun

Park Sibli—Oops.

Chapter Six

Sehun

 

Sehun wasn't jealous.  

So maybe he liked older woman, sure.  And maybe older woman liked him too (yehet).  And don't get him wrong, he totally liked SNSD better than 2NE1.  Oh yeah.  So when the maknae of EXO started noticing that his hyung would disappear every so (too) often, he wasn't curious.  Sehun didn't follow Chanyeol out one random night (just imagine the fans who would follow, scary) and he didn't sneak around like a thief, trying not to be caught.  Sehun didn't almost trip over a manhole cover that wasn't properly placed back either.  And he was definitely not surprised out of his mind when he saw Chanyeol meeting Bom near a ramen stop.

But...  Even if he did not do all those things, Sehun wasn't jealous.

He wasn't the jealous type.

And he didn't continue to follow Chanyeol the next night.  Or the night after that.  Or the night after that.

Not even the night after that night.

'Who the hell am I kidding?'  Sehun grumbled to himself, hiding in a very unpleasant sticker bush.  It was located near a cafe that was quite a walking's distance away from their dorms.  The maknae of EXO sat there, trying not to itch his arm which was being pressed against a thorn.  ', it's so itchy.'  Sehun wouldn't risk it.  He wouldn't want to itch his arm and all of a sudden, either Bom or Chanyeol would look out to see a sticker bush moving on a non-breezy day.  

So there he sat, feeling something in himself which he wasn't familiar to.  That, and feeling the wrath of a sticker bush all around him.  He watched as Chanyeol and Bom chatted happily with each other late at night.  He saw Bom's large, full lips let out a laugh.  Pursing his lips, Sehun was definitely not jealous that Chanyeol was able to hear the laugh of 2NE1's Park Bom.

'And they've been meeting like this for a few nights too!'  The maknae glared at his hyung who did something disgusting funny with his chopsticks and noodles.  Chanyeol placed the chopsticks in his mouth and had a noodle hanging off his face as if it were a mustache.  'That's definitely not funny, hyung!  Gah, so damn embarrassing.'  Shaking his head, Sehun continued to watch the two eat their meal happily.  He was quite unhappy with the atmosphere around the two.

EXO's maknae has noticed the change in Chanyeol's behavior since long ago.  That ever since filming Roommate, Chanyeol would talk about his experience there or his co-stars in the show.  Chanyeol's also been on his phone constantly ever since the show aired.  Sehun never paid any mind to it until Bom's been a constant visitor at SM's building.  Or that sometimes (too often for Sehun) Bom would come over and bring Chanyeol a lunch he had asked for days earlier.  Sometimes she would even make the rest of s (and himself) some kind of lunch and have extra in case the staff wanted some.

Sehun really like the days when Bom would come over.

Putting all that aside, Sehun's eyes widened once Chanyeol leaned over the table to Bom.  His heart was beating in a rapid pace and the 20 year old couldn't help but choke.  'What is hyung DOING!?'  Chanyeol's face was dangerously close to Bom who, painfully, didn't seem to mind too much.  'Oh my goodness, he's not gonna kiss her, is he!?  Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh.  I'm going to tell Kris-hyung.'  Squeezing his heart, Sehun bit his lower lip in anticipation of what was to happen.

Chanyeol's face was getting closer.  So close.  Too close.  The tall man was closing his eyes and he put out his lips.  Revolted, Sehun watched with a bile rising in his throat.  There was no way that this was happening.  No way.  Bom and Chanyeol?

"No..."  Sehun whispered.  "No, no way."  He shook his head.  "No way, no."  His eyes watched Bom just laugh and what she did next surprised Sehun.

Bom smacked Chanyeol with her chopsticks.

A feeling of relief washed over the maknae and he let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.  Calming down his heartbeat, Sehun saw Chanyeol rub his forehead and pouted.  'That's what you get!'  Bom looked as if she said something and Chanyeol's face turned pink.  Curiosity was killing Sehun by this point.  He wondered what could Bom have possibly have said to make his hyung look so suddenly...

Bashful.

The two looked so cute, eating and just talking with each other.  Chanyeol still had pink in his cheeks (much to the disdain of Sehun) and Bom looked as if she were teasing him because of all the facial expressions she was making.  Sehun just sat there, looking at them through a sticker bush and one thought passed by the maknae.

'My life so hard right now.'

Here he was, cold and hungry and in a sticker bush.  Watching his hyung talk with one Korea's most loved (and wanted) woman.  While he wasn't eating, they were enjoying a nice bowl of ramen.  While they were talking, Sehun was there watching.  While Sehun had no one to talk to, Chanyeol was in a ramen stop having a blast with Bom laughing.  Sehun watched in envy as Bom pinched Chanyeol's cheeks.  Chanyeol's face turned a deeper shade of pink again.  The maknae huffed.

Maybe...  Just maybe...

Maybe he was...

Just a tiny bit jealous.

 


 

(A/N:  Oh, Sehun!  You're so cute!  Whoop.  Good-night.)