Minseok

Park Sibli—Oops.

Chapter One

Minseok

 

Minseok looked over at Chanyeol as they ate lunch in SM's cafeteria.  It was unusually quiet at their table despite all members of EXO being present.  Minseok shook his head at this thought and scoffed, continuing to look over his shoulders.  He didn't have to glance at any of s to know that they were watching Chanyeol as well. 

The Chanyeol that wasn't sitting next to them.

There, a few tables away, was their Happy Virus talking animately with a rather tall, beautiful woman.  A frown found a way onto Minseok's lips as he watched 2NE1's Park Bom laugh cutely at whatever Chanyeol was saying.  The oldest member shook his head again once he found that Chanyeol's face turned a tinge pink.

'Did he embarrass himself again?'  Minseok wondered slightly and curious as to what the two were saying.  Minseok pursed his lips together, trying to decipher what they were saying by lip-reading.

"Ugh!"  Jongdae suddenly groaned out loud, completely frustrated.  "I really want to know what they are saying!"  The oldest member looked his way and raised a brow.  Jongdae's head was on the table, his hands furiously tearing at his hair.  "It's killing me!  How did Chanyeol-ah get so close to a hottie like Bom-sshi anyways?!"  

"They were on a variety show together, remember?"  Sehun replied stoically.  Jongdae and Tao pouted.

"Next time, I'm going on one too."  Tao stated.  Minseok just chuckled a bit and glanced once more at Chanyeol and Bom.  Sure, it was still a little weird how Chanyeol and Bom were able to click so well during their short time living with each other.  And his constant talking about his experience there was a little irritating at times, but Minseok liked the glow on Chanyeol's face.  

During their practice for their new song, Overdose, Minseok had noticed that Chanyeol was more tired than usual and possibly a little more stressed out than most.  Although he couldn't imagine why, the oldest member was fairly content that Chanyeol was happy.  Ever since shooting Roommate, Minseok had noticed the change of attitude Chanyeol has been carrying for a few weeks.  Despite the awkwardness it would sometimes bring, Minseok was glad that Chanyeol had a reason to smile more these days.  Turning back to look at his friends, the 24 year old casually bit into his sandwich.

"I don't know..."  He started.  "But they're kind of nice together, ne?"

All heads turned Minseok's way.  The latter didn't miss the surprised looks from some members.  'Nor did he miss the glares being thrown his way.  Gulping, he added;

"What?  What'd I say?"  In the back, he could slightly hear Chanyeol's laughter bellowing throughout the cafeteria.  Yixing narrowed his eyes at this.

"You, please stay silent."  He bit out surprising Minseok a lot.  Yixing never spoke so coldly to anyone before.  He usually had a longer patience than most people he knew.  

"You alright Lay?"  The oldest asked worriedly.  Yixing just huffed and walked out the lunchroom quietly but with a strong, negative aura around him.  Confused, Minseok looked at Yifan and tilted his head.  "Did I say something?"  He asked worriedly.  Yifan just shook his head in response.

"No you didn't hyung."  He assured.  Nodding his head, Minseok continued to bite into his sandwich, still worrying a bit over Yixing.  However, the sounds of Chanyeol's laughter was like sudden bells to his ears and the short male broke out into a smile.

'Very, very nice together.'

 


 

(A/N:  I love you Minseok!  My almost-number-one-bias-but-are-tied-with-Lay-because-I-can't-choose-between-you-two!)