Dress Shopping.

My house, My rules.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                          Kris moved in after that, he eventually managed to bring whatever was his into my apartment. I hadn't spoken to my mom or Jonghyun either, because to be honest, what right did he have in what I could do with my life?

I was walking through town on my day off with Xiumin and Lay, they promised to help me find the perfect beach wedding dress, nothing too fancy nor expensive. We headed into the first shop.

"I can't believe you're going to get married, to Kris.. of all people" Xiumin laughed.

Lay joined in. "I know right?..."

"I know, I can barely believe it myself" I shrug, picking out different dresses, and putting them back.

Xiumin picked out a backless string dress, "What about this?"

"I'm afraid that Kris might not let me wear it" I sigh, "He has a thing about... showing alot of skin, remember the Bikini incident?"

Lay frowned. "How could we forget that?..."

"Ugh... he was so weird that day" Xiumin shuddered, placing the dress back.

Lay picked out the next one, it was a long dress with full length sleeves. "What about this?"

Xiumin shook his head. "Just because Kris doesn't like her showing skin doesn't mean that she should dress like a nun"

I laughed. "Oh dear.."

"What are you going to do about your parents?" Lay puts the dress back.

I sigh. "I don't know.... all I know is that I don't want Jonghyun there"

"To be honest, he was totally out of order.." Xiumin ruffles my hair lightly.

Lay picks out another dress, "What about this then?" He holds it up infront of me.

Xiumin smiles widely. "Yeah, this is it"

"You think?..." I look at the dress, it's lace all over, it flows down elegantly. It's longer on either side and short in the middle, it has a underskirt that's shorter than the lace outerskirt, Has short sleeves with a button up bac, showing just about enough cleavage for Kris to not basically cover me up. It was perfect.

I go into the changing rooms to try it on, it slides perfectly over my frame. I came out to show Xiumin and Lay, who smile, nodding in appreciation.

"Yeah, that's it.. that's the one" Lay smiles widely, holding my hands and twirling me, making me giggle.

Xiumin nods. "Yeah, it suits you, alot.."

"I'll probably just wear some white sandals too, does it look nice?" I look at them with hope.

They nod.

I buy the dress quickly, and some sandals.

I then pull the guys into another store, and help them pick out some nice white shirts. Of course they'd all be there on the day, even if my mother wouldn't be. I sighed in happiness.

I turned to Xiumin. "Can you make sure the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter