From Bad to Worse.

My house, My rules.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                    I was really looking forward to the day that Kris could, well openly tell me how he felt and stop messing me around. Although I didn't quite know what would happen, would we be together?... would that make us a couple?.. a couple that lived together?

I smiled to myself while I was sat at lunch with everyone.

"What are you thinking about?" Luhan's voice snapped me back to reality.

I blushed a little. "A-ah.. um nothing"

"You're blushing..." Tao leaned in to look at my face.

But it only made me blush more. "S-stop it"

"I bet she was thinking about a guy" Chen smirked.

Kris and Minho's eyes fell straight on me then, I sighed.

"You guy's have a wild imagination, I don't know what you're talking about" I frowned at them.

Kris rolled his eyes, while Minho just laughed.

Lay gave you an apologetic smile. "I really don't know where they get it from"

"No privacy around here Mei, sorry." Xiumin laughed.

"What were you thinking about?" Minho asks.

I shrug. "I was just spacing off"

"Sure.. I bet you had another confession" Chen wiggled his eye brows.

I scoffed. "Yeah because I get one almost everyday.. it's not a fun thing Chen"

"I can imagine..." Minho nods.

Tao lets out a laugh. "Give us your gift and we'll use it wisely"

"On men or women Tao?" I raise an eyebrow.

Tao pouts. "Women of course!"

"Give it to Kris, he needs it more than anyone" Luhan smirks.

I choke on my own saliva, as does Kris. Minho pats your back softly.

"Easy" He says softly.

I nod at him and choke out. "Thanks"

 

 

               Later that day, Kris walked home with me, everyone else went home. As soon as I got through the door, Kris picked me up, facing him.

"K-Kris" I said nervously.

He laughed and leaned in, he kissed my lips softly and then put me back down. "I can't help it"

"Sure..." I smack him lightly.

He tilts my chin to look at him. "So.. what were you thinking about earlier?"

I blushed. "You"

"Oh... really now?" He smiled, a genuine heart felt smile that made every fibre of my being inside scream.

I nod. "Y-yes now drop it" I pushed him away and walked to the fridge, scanning for what to make.

"No, I will not" He wrapped his arms around my waist and breathed deeply into my ear. "Admit it, you like me"

"Kris...." I warned, pulling various ingredients out of the fridge and placing them on the counter beside it.

He let out a throaty laugh, his lips brushed against my ear. "What?... I'm just.. curious"

"I wont tell you how I feel until you tell me" I turned around in his arms and winked at him, I then ducked from under his grip and grabbed the ingredients and moved to a different counter, making dinner.

Kris groaned and sat down in his usual spot. "Fine, but I want to hear it"

"You will.. but you first" I smirk at him.

 

 

               The next day, I went straight to my locker, I was carrying alot of homework and it was beginning to hurt my back, I placed my bag into my locker, when I closed it a hand appeared by the side of my head, I turned around to be met with a face I hadn't quite seen before.

I mentally sighed, I knew what was coming.

"Hey.." He winked at me. "I'm Ryuk, it's..  Mei right?"

I nodded. "Yeah.." I went to move but his other hand went to the other side of my head, trapping me.

"Where do you think your going?.. I haven't done talking to you yet" He smirked. "I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me"

I stared at him. "I-I'm sorry, but I don't even know you..."

"Then get to know me..." He walked closer with his arms still firmly either side of your head.

I held my hand out protectively. "I can't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter