Feelings.

My house, My rules.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                   The next few days, I drove Kris insane with Minho, I was close to him. Besides the fact that so was everyone else, everywhere Kris went, Minho was there, of course apart from at home.

The weekend came pretty fast for me, I really enjoyed being around Minho, it helped the tension between myself and Kris.

On Saturday Minho invited me over to his house, Kris wasn't happy with this.

I turned up at the correct time, in the store and waited sitting down near the cash register.

I ordered a bubble tea while I waited, Minho came through the back and smiled.

"Enjoying our service I see" Minho smiled.

I smile up at him. "Obviously."

"Come on then, we'll go through the back" He motioned towards the back of the store.

I follow him behind the store and up the stairs, it was quite a big house really. He took me to his room and shut the door behind him, he gestured for me to sit on the bed, I sit there and smile at him.

"Still getting problems with your room mate?" He sits down next to me.

I nodd at him. "Yup, he's still as irritating as ever"

"I get the feeling that it's alot more complicated" He raises an eyebrow.

I decide whether it's worth it or not to tell him.. "Actually it is"

"You can tell me if you want, I wont tell anyone else" He smiles softly.

I fiddle with my nails. "My room mate is Kris"

"What?... as in.. school Kris?" He looks shocked.

I nod at him. "Yeah, that's why hes a total pain in the to me."

"Wow, that's so tough, I'm so sorry" He gives me a sympathetic smile.

"It's okay... I try to avoid him as much as possible" I smile at him.

"Do the others know?"

"No, they don't infact I didn't even know they were friends until Chen dragged me to lunch with them" I laughed.

He stares at the floor. "It must be tough having so many admirers, and then living with someone like that"

"It is! everyone else seems to think being confessed to every day is so cool, but they're so wrong, I mean half of these people haven't even spoken to me, do you know how weird that is?" I laugh again.

He laughs too. "You have a point, it's like, how can you know you like someone if you don't spend time with them?"

"That is exactly how I see it, it's ridiculous" I sigh.

He looks at me softly. "So you dislike it because it's absurd?"

"Of course it is, it's not as though they have gotten to know me personally, what if they hate how I am?" I look at him.

He nods. "So it's not that you dislike being liked, but that they might be doing it for vanity?"

"Precisely.. although I don't quite see that, I'd rather someone liked me for who I was than how I looked" I smiled.

He smiled back. "I agree,"

"Shall we do those equations then?" I pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter