Say what?!

My Soul To Take

CHAPTER 2

Luhan rose from his bed and made his way down the stairway towards the frontdoor. Standing outside was Siwon who turned as Luhan came onto the lawn. Luhan quietly noted the way Siwon's eyes lit up.

"Hey Luhan, do you remember Lee Donghae?"

"Uh yeah, you're looking good" Luhan shakes Donghae's outstretched hand

"Thats coz I'm still dancing....sorta, but I'm glad you're finally here, Siwon over here hasn't shut up about it since you told him you were coming" Donghae chuckles and Luhan watches Siwon's face turn a shade pink from embarrassment and Luhan smiles to himself.

"Alright keep exaggerating and I'll roll you into the mud" Siwon stalks towards Donghae's wheelchair.

"Not before I ram you in the ankles" Donghae speeds off after the now fleeing Siwon "Come fight me like a MAN Siiiiiwon!!!"

"I CHANGED MY MIND!" Siwon screams as the two of them start sparring in the middle of the road. Luhan watches in amusement not noticing the quiet figure approaching him from his right.

"Hey" Luhan whirls around to face a boy around his age with coal black hair covering his forehead. The boy stood at eye level and was smiling wide, Luhan had to admit he was quite good looking especially that sun kissed skin. Luhan smiles the best he can at the stranger.

" I'm Jongin...we used to build mud pies together...when we were little"

"I actually remember that, best mud pies I ever made too" Both boys burst out laughing "Are they always like that?" Luhan asks gesturing to Donghae who currently had his wheelchair rolled onto the foot of a frantic Siwon on the ground.

"Its getting worse with old age--"

'Say mercy!!! I won't get off your foot until you say I'm awesome"

'I'm aweeesomee...now GET OFF!'

'Thats not what i meant Siwon' Donghae whines as Siwon rolls Donghae off his sore foot. Siwon ignores Donghae, dusting himself off and strides towards the boys smugly as though he had just won the war.

"So what do ya think?" Siwon beams at Luhan's confused face

"About what??"

"Your homecoming present over here" Siwon taps the old van in the driveway that Luhan had somehow been totally oblivious of

"THIS?" Luhan clings to the vans hood with lightening speed

"Just bought it off Donghae here"

Jongin walks towards the van dusting some dry leaves off the roof "I rebuilt the whole engine for you"

"Seriously?? for me? This is perfect!" Luhan pulls the front door open smacking Jongin square in the chest knocking the air out of him "oohooa sorry didn't see ya there Jongin"

Jongin hunches over trying to brush the pain aside (out of breath) "I'm......go-od" he hobbles to the passenger seat and slides in slowly.

"Told ya he would love it!" Donghae gushes out proudly "I'm just so down with the kids" Siwon rolls his eyes and leans against the van.

"Yeaah dude....you're the bomb"

Luhan can't hold back his excitement as he vibrates with joy in his seat, Jongin turns and waits for Luhan to start the car "So , alright Luhan let's get started"

"Okay"

"Luhan...you need to start the car first"

"Oh...yeah (starts engine) right so I just drive now right?"

"Uhh...no, you gotta dubble pump the clutch from the shift"....silence...."Luhan, earth to Luhan"

"Is it that thingy down there?"

"uh yeah... but I don't think it's safe for you to drive anymore"

"Nonsense, I got this, you wanna drive to school with me?"

"No thanks I choose LIFE!" Luhan glares at Jongin "and besides I couldn't even if I wanted too, I go to school on reservation" Jongin looks sadly at Luhan whose smile drops

"That ...It would have been nice to know atleast one person" Luhan turns and faces Jongin again.

"Yeah...but I'll be here for you after that if you want" Jongin smiles at Luhan and jumps out the van. Luhan mimics Jongin's actions and gets out the van as well

"Thanks Jongin"

They walk back to the pair behind the van who are arguing again about God knows what. Jongin sighs and pats Luhan on the shoulder and grabs the handles of Donghae's wheelchair pulling him out of Siwon's grasp. "We should get going, it was great seeing you Luhan and good luck tomorrow" Luhan waved as he stood beside Siwon who waved with an evil grin plastered across his face as Donghae shouted whilst he was being wheeled off by a laughing Jongin..."THIS ISN'T OVER CHOI SIWON"

That night Luhan couldn't sleep well at all. The constant whooshing of the rain and wind across the roof did nothing to comfort him. He angrily pulled the blanket over his head which was soon followed by two pillows yet nothing was able to dull the noise. It was after midnight that his eyes begged to close when the rain had finally stopped and Luhan had finally fallen asleep into a deep slumber.

Luhan awoke to the smell of bacon and eggs which made his stomach rumble loud. Eating breakfast with Siwon was quiet but enjoyable and before leaving for the police station Siwon wished Luhan good luck which he gladly accepted. Luhan left a few minutes after Siwon, hoping to get a good start on the day.

He drove into the schools parking lot and sighed happily when he realized his van wasn't the only old car there. He pulled into an unmarked spot and cut off the engine, grabbing his backpack he jumped out the van and into the cold air. People were staring but Luhan brushed it off and made his way into the building clutching his hoodie over his face.

Luhan stares intently at his schedule for the day trying to by-heart all his classes, when a tall skinny guy approaches him scaring the life out of Luhan.

''Hey, you're the new student...Luhan right?" Luhan still recovering from his mini heart attack nods slowly ''I'm Taemin, the eyes and ears of this place, so if there's anything you like, want or need I am your man.'' They begin walking down the corridors "you know like a tour guide, lunch date (wink) or even a shoulder to cry on" Luhan raises his eyebrow "heeey my shoulders are stronger than they look (wink wink)"

Luhan giggles like a little school girl "thanks taemin but I guess I'm more of the suffer...in silence type"

Taemin smiles at Luhan before gripping the new boy into a hug squeezing him hard for what felt like forever to Luhan before releasing him again and holding him an armslength away " That y, was a TAEHUGGIE, just letting you know I shall be there for you always" Taemin stares at the flincing boy in his grip "well gotta go see ya Luhan" the boy runs off into an unknown direction leaving Luhan bewildered and confused

"What. Just. Happened!"

Lost, that's what he felt as he shuffled into the cafeteria. His homeroom should be somewhere around here, seriously it's a big building how can he miss it. Spotting other students with the room number 3 he followed quietly lagging behind so he wouldn't look like a stalker on his first day. Luhan could feel his heart beat quicken upon reaching the door lifting his shaking hand and placing it on the silver knob. The door opened with an audible squeak and inside was a small room, he noticed the students he followed earlier hanging their raincoats up and head to their respected seats next to their classmates. Luhan walked to the teachers desk and handed his paper which was given to him by the school secretary then turned to take an unoccupied seat next to the window at the back of the class. He sat staring at a bird struggling in the torrential wind, he watched it in amusement as it kept flapping only for it to remain in its current place just outside his window, he wanted to help it when a shrill sound shook him back into reality, he shot up in his place with wide eyeds watching everyone leave the class. Hurriedly he ran out the classroom scrambling with his timetable

"Gym" Luhan sighed, it wasnt that he hated gym, he just wasnt very...how to put it...athletic at all. Yes he enjoyed sports like soccer even enjoyed watching other sports too but gym on the other hand was a whole different salad! Sighing for the hundreth time today Luhan dragged himself towards the South buildings to meet the coach who gave him a uniform to use. Luhan unleashed the snail within him as he moved to the locker rooms at the slowest pace ever recorded in history, he changed into his tracksuit hoping that half the period would have passed by now.

He strolled out the room casually before getting pulled into an on-going volleyball game, bewildered Luhan panicked everytime the ball neared him resulting in him being the only one in the entire gym to play dodgeball and before he knew it the ball was again locked into his path, Luhan's eyes shut close where as his hand flicked out reflexively and felt the ball bouncing off his palm and knocking into the back of a basketball players head

"YAH YAH YAH" Luhan runs over immediately bowing 90 degrees and talking faster than the hurt boy could comprehend

"I am so sorry! i didn't see it coming okay I did but I closed my eyes and I didn't think I would actually hit it but then I did and I thought it would go back but it didn't, it hit you and I feel so bad right now and I wish I could help but I'm sorry" Luhan mumbled in one breath huffing and trying to breath as the other boy didn't even blink.

"You're the new kid right? Luhan" Luhan just stares back in response" ey don't worry about it I should have been paying more attention, see it doesn't even hurt" he taps his head "I'm Jonghyun...breathe kid"

Luhan lets out the breath he was holding onto and smiles sheepishly at Jonghyun "It's nice to meet you" Just then the bell sounds through the hall and everyone slowly disperses from their games. Jonghyun waves his hand in front of Luhan's face "We should get going, the cafeteria food waits for no one" and on cue Luhan's tummy rumbles, he laughs at himself before heading to the change rooms with Jonghyun.

Luhan and Jonghyun take an empty table situated away from the buzz of the other students. "Heeeeey hyunnie. I see ya met my homeboy Lulu here"

"LULU?!" Luhan shrieked louder than he intended too

"I see ya like it" Taemin giggles wiggling his eyebrows

"No Taemin, hes not your Lu. Lu. and neither is he your homeboy. you got too many"

Luhan turns to his tray avoiding the conversation when another two guys sit around their table, Luhan about to greet them feels someone grab him from the back and...LIPS?! on his right temple, his body freezes automatically when he hears someone next to him speak

"This is my homeboy"

"Get lost Minnie! ya can't just come and take what ya want"

"Taemin, get Luhan away from that pig Minho"

Minho walks behind Jonghyun's chair and stares Taemin in the eyes as Taemin freezes in his place as well "naaaah, Hyunnie why don't ya do it ya self."

"Fine i will ju--" Minho yanks the chair from under Jonghyun and sprints out the cafeteria

"yooouu're deeeeeeead to mee!!!!" Jonghyun sprints after him leaving Luhan alone with two new people and Taemin who is not so sneakily stealing food from jonghyun's tray.

"Wow it's like first grade all over again...and you're that shineeeee new toy everyone wants" Luhan looks at the boy, his posture was very feminine with sunglasses on his head which was dyed a light blond, his cheek bones visible with the smile on his face, he looked like...a diva. "take a pic lulu it lasts longer" Luhan blushes and looks at his food tray instead "name's Key by the way"

"And that" Key gestures towards the boy fighting with taemin for bread and actually winning "that goof is Onew" at the sound of his name Onew lets go of the bread sending taemin tumbling backwards and out his chair. The bread lands on the table which he grabs and stuffs into his mouth.

"I hate you" Taemin rises off the ground with a black aura floating around him and onew skrinks into his seat away from the terrifying boy approaching him. Luhan throws his bread at taemin and it bounces off his head and lands in Key's lap

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! not me take it! Take it!" Key immediately throws the bread back at Luhan who places it on the table so taemin can just take it himself. taemin grabs the bread and smiles like an angel before sitting in onew's chair.

"Onew! how many times do we have to go through this! DONT. TAKE. THAT. LITTLE. SATAN'S FOOD!" onew smiles sheepishly glaring at the now cute taemin nibbling quietly in his place holding onto onew's food tray

"PIG"

Luhan smiles brightly at the three staring each other down ON the table when he spots something out the corner of his eye. Luhan looks at the buildings entrance door "Who are they?"

Immediately they stop fighting and turn to where Luhan gaze ends, Key snorts rather loud. Onew turns back to Luhan smiling.

"The Kaiju's"

"Weird surname isn't it?"

Key nods at Luhan's question "They're the Kaiju's foster kids, they moved down here from Alaska a few years ago, pale mother-" Taemin stuffs a apple into Key's mouth and sits back down in the middle of the table motioning for Onew to continue instead.

"Well...they kinda keep to themselves-" Key spits the apple at Taemin who does some matrix moves in order not to touch it.

"Let me explain it Onew" Key clears his throat "They're all together...like you know together TOGETHER (wiggles eyebrows)

"I think he gets it Key...and stop that it's just weird" Minho takes a seat next to Luhan who leans away from him instantly "hey Luhan" (smirk)

"MINNNNNNIE"

"What are you doing here AGAIN Minho...and where's Jonghyun?"

"Hey Taemin, He ran after me and I was too tired to run anymore, he didn't wanna give up so i dumped him in one of the school dumpsters"

"Which one this time?"

"definitely not the one near the principles office"

"MINHO!!!!"

"Anyway what were you guys talking and wiggling eyebrows about?"

"OH YES!" Key quickly turns to the table that was occupied by 5 people "Luhan pay attention now, see that one over there, the one that looks like a sassy diva with the most beautiful fingers ever known to mankind...and thick eyeliner?" Luhan nods "good, that one is Baekhyun"

"And the one next to him?"

"Wait I'm getting there, that's the tallest one in the group that doesn't stop smiling...like really it's like stuck that way...He's Chanyeol...those two are actually a thing...wait I don't think that's even legal"

"Keeeey! they're not really related"

"So??, they live together okay, it's just weird, anyway see that really cute bubbly guy bouncing in his seat with cheeks I really want to pinch yeah that's Xiumin and the guy with the chiseled cheeks--"

"really keke...chiseled cheeks?"

"shuuuush! Taemin!!...fine, a face carved by angels, who constantly looks like he's in pain over there, he's Chen, those two are also a couple...Dr Kaiju is a foster dad/match maker"

"Maybe he'll adopt me too" everyone stares at Jonghyun who looks like he was into a tornado and recklessly spat out.

"Did you get in trouble with mother nature?"

Jonghyun glares at Minho before sitting in Taemin's seat "well some people can't accept that they lost and take their punishment like a man" Minho casually sips on Luhan's juice box as Luhan watches the Kaiju table

"Key...who's that there?" Luhan couldn't stop staring, they were all so devastatingly and inhumanly beautiful.

"That there (sigh) is Sehun, totally gorgeous obviously but apparently no one here is attractive and good enough for him...(stabs food) like I care" Luhan catches a glimpse of a smirk on Sehun's lips but looks back as Key scarily jabs the food on his tray.

"sure you don't, that's why you're mauling your food over there"

"Don't start with me Jonghyun or I will stuff you into the girls bathroom"

 

xoxoxoxoooxoxxoxoxo

 

 

 

hey guys sorry for the long wait and i will just like to thank 3 very amazing people for subscribing to this story YOU GUYS ROCK...so please everyone read, enjoy and please comment so I know if i should continue this story 

Thank you to everyone reading too LOVE YOU LOTS LIKE JELLY TOTS 

/authornim over and out/

comment for love and update