Something smells fishy...

My Soul To Take

 

Luhan follows Onew in search of their next class, Biology. They seem to be even more lost then when Luhan was using the map, bumping into other students around every corner.

"Maybe we should just ask someone-"

"No how dare you...I can read a map Lulu...now...what's this here supposed to be?"

"It's upside down"

"No its not an upside-down" he points to another picture on the map "thats an upside-down, this looks like a corner"

"The map...the map is upside down Onew"

"I knew that" Onew takes a look around the hallway and quickly points into another direction and strides off "Come along"

"Who's the new guy again?"

"Shuuuut uuuuup"

Finally reaching the classroom Luhan sighs with relief as he walks inside. Onew pats his shoulder before walking to his seat. Luhan takes a good look around the room noting that every seat seems to be taken except the one next to-

"Sehun" Sehun glances up immediately at Luhan even though Luhan is sure he barely even whispered the boys name out. Luhan's heart begins thumping against his ribcage and he forces his feet to move towards the teachers desk. Sehuns eyes are cold and ruthless boring into Luhan's. 

Luhan falters as he bumps into the classroom fan quickly looking back to Sehun, why he's not quite sure but Sehun's entire body seems to have gone rigid and tense in a flash, his right hand is covering his nose and mouth and his eyes were filled with fury, Luhan looks away as shivers run down his spine,he swallows the lump in his throat quietly walking to the seat next to Sehun. 

Sehun's entire body leaned away from Luhan as he sat down, Luhan cautiously lifted his arm and sniffed his shirt sighing happily as he dropped his arm back to his side. He didn't smell bad at all, quite nice actually. Luhan smiled to himself remembering how he snuck into Siwon's room in the morning and sprayed almost half the bottle of his dad's fanciest cologne on, maybe it was too much and Sehun had a sensitive nose.

Luhan looked back at Sehun and immediateley wished he hadn't, the pale boy was staring at Luhan with dark lifeless eyes and a scarily stoic expression. Luhan's smile dropped and his eyes widened at the sudden nausea he felt. He swivelled in his seat away from Sehun's hardened gaze and pulled his hoodie over his head, he tried with all his might to instead focus on the lessons but his body kept shivering. Luhan could feel Sehun's eyes boring into the back of his head and all he wanted to do now was just crawl away into a deep hole and eat chocolates, yes chocolates, because they calmed him and he just craved it now.

As soon as the bell rang Sehun was up and out of the classroom before the teacher turned to dismiss the rest of the class. Luhan calmy rose from his chair and gathered his belongings shoving them into his bag carelessly. 

"What did you do to Sehun?" Luhan's head shot up to face Onew who stood fiddling with his backpack

"You saw that?"

"Who didn't... I have never seen him act like that before, like he was..."

"Sick?"

"Yeah! like he couldn't breathe, like he was dying of no air, like he couldn't move, like a fish out of water, like a bee caught in a web, like-"

"Onew"

"I was getting to the good one"

"..."

"Fine fine, well I'm heading out wanna come?"

"Not now, there's something I gotta do first"

"mmm"

"No Onew I'm not telling you"

"Awww come on, I won't tell anyone"

"See you later Onew" Luhan heads out the door

"I won't forget thiiiiiis!"

"OKAAAAY" Luhan walks towards the secretary's office to get some textbooks for some of his classes when his mind begins to think about his encounter with Sehun *Was he acting like that because of me? but I don't even know him* Luhan opens the glass door-

"There must be something open...Physics, Bio-chem-"

"All the other classes are full, just wait a minute dear...ah I'm afraid you'll have to stay in biology"

"Fine, I'll just have to endure it" 

Sehun side glanced at Luhan then nodded to the teacher before brushing past Luhan and out the door. Luhan couldn't explain the feeling he felt, his chest was burning and his breath seemed to escape him, it felt like he had been punched repeatedly in the stomach. So it was about him after all, what did he ever do to him. Luhan wanted to confront him to force an answer out of him but right now he just needed a hug. 

Luhan headed out the building and straight to his van, he didn't want to talk to anyone, he didn't want to see anyone, he just wanted to go home and stay there. Luhan sets his eyes on his van which was only a few feet away from him, he mindlessly walks towards it before he feels someone grab him, his body tenses and he freezes in his spot.

"You looked like you needed a TAEHUGGIE!"

"TAEMIN! you scared me!"

"You're so warm" Taemin tightens his grip around Luhans waist "and you smell nice"

"How did you know I needed a hug?" Luhan puts his arms around Taemin hugging him closer

"I have a radar installed in me-"

"Pleeease Taemin! you're just a hugging monster!" Key walks up to them and tries to pry Taemin off Luhan "Minho is coming!" Taemin quickly releases Luhan as Key dramatically lands on his on the tarred ground

"where? where? he is in need of a TAEHUGGIE too!"

"ooowww! do you seriously have to shout that part everytime you say it? and no one in their right mind wants a hug from you! now help me up, my designer clothes are getting messed up"

"I actually needed a hug and Taemin's hugs are pretty comforting you should try it Key" Luhan smiles as he pulls Key off the ground

Key looks at Luhan in disbelief "yeah like I said no one in their right mind" He looks at Taemin who is beaming like he ate a spoonful of sunlight with his outstretched arms inching for Key with grabby fingers "Uuuh no thanks I hug myself"

"hey guys did you know my nickname is myself"

"GO AWAY MINHO!" key starts pushing Minho away from him

"But don't you wanna hug me anymore Keeeey" Minho grabs Key and Taemin in his arms "Lets group hug shall we" 

Luhan starts sneaking away as quietly as possible "GROUP HUG!" Luhan gets swept up by Onew and Jonghyun who appeared out of nowhere 

"Caant--breathe--guys!"

"MY HAIR!!!!!"

"Looks way better now Key" Minho laughs evilly

"DIE MINHO!"

Luhan wanted to be alone but he also wanted a hug, he's glad that Taemin had found him first before he had the chance to go to his car. Even if these guys were noisy they were really welcoming to him and he appreciated that his first day at his new school felt like he had been going there for months.

Dinner with Siwon was comforting and casual and Luhan offered to clean up afterwards. After cleaning the kitchen he headed to his room and jumped onto his bed bouncing a couple of times then snuggling into the blankets. His cell phone began ringing and luckily for Luhan it was in his pocket so there won't be any drastic movements from his comfortable position.  

"Hello?"

"Lu honey"

"BABA!" Luhan sits upright "how are you?"

"I'm well baby and you?"

"Really good, it rains alot here, like alot"

"Its not so bad, we had some rain here too"

"drizzle"

"okaay drizzle but water from the clouds none the less, so listen babe we might be moving to Florida if everything goes well for Heechul- please insert a dollar for an additional 3 minutes" 

"uh baba where is your cell phone?"

"Heechul broke my charger"

"Why would you let him near it? you know he's a danger to mechanical stuff"

"I know I know, he's being punished, so how is school baby doll?"

"eh it...it's okay baba but I don't wanna talk about it right now, also got tons of homework and...stuff, so I love you-"

"I understand baby, just know I'm always here to listen, Love you more, will phone again later good night"

"Good night"

Luhan stares at his phone before putting it away in his bedside drawer. He switches off the lamp and snuggles back into bed, he doesn't want to remember anything about today for now, but tomorrow he will confront Sehun and he's mind is made up. 

Luhan waits in the parking lot the next day awaiting Sehuns arrival at school but he doesn't show up. For a continuation of 3 days Sehun does not show up and Luhan begins to get suspicious but also annoyed. He can't think of any reasons as to why Sehun would treat him like that and it hurt, it hurt Luhan bad. Luhan finds himself waiting outside again waiting to confront Sehun but again he doesn't come, just his family getting out their jeep not even looking at Luhan. 

"Where are you Sehun?"