The Beginning

My Soul To Take

Luhan yawns reluctantly as he slips off from his bed, stretching his sore limbs while shrieking like a gorilla. smiling happily he sticks his feet into his bedroom shoes and shuffles into the bathroom half-asleep, barely avoiding the doorframe. Peeking into the mirror it takes everything he's got not to scream from his reflection, standing before him is the reddest nose he's ever seen and he's convinced he could even put Rudolph to shame. His hair is so tousled it will take a miracle for it to look normal again, and don't get him started on his eyes. Luhan wide awake now, begins stripping as he stumbles towards the shower, hopping inside he shuts the glass door and pulls the handle awaiting the water. As the cold water hits his face he involuntarily flings himself against the shower door as far away from the waters icy fingertips, shrieking less manly than he would have wanted.

 

"w-w-well that was really dumb"

 

He reaches out to the water with his pale fingertips testing the temperature before slowly slipping his shivering body under the steamy water sighing heavily. After a full 20 minutes, when his hands nice and pruned, he gets out managing by the hair on his head to avoid slipping on the bathroom mat his mother insisted on having.

 

"Either I'm clumsy or this is just not my day"

 

He gets himself dressed in record time knowing that today was going to be one of those days, the ones that will just prolong itself until no end, sighing he heads downstairs to the kitchen in look of his only desire.....FOOD.

 

'Good morning honey, did you sleep well?'

 

"Best sleep ever actually" he stands leaning against the kitchen doorframe.

 

'Maybe because it is your last day in this house.....you know luhan I really appreciate you letting Heechul and I go on this roadtrip, its something we really wanted to do, but also heechul really wanted to bond with you and-'

 

"I know, and I'm okay with it, really I am mum, heechul is driving me to forks anyway, maybe we can bond in the car."

 

'I respect your decisions young man, you are really mature for 17, but i warn you now, you better be nice or else...'

 

Luhan stares at his mother with love as he walks over to the kitchen counter and sits down.

 

"You know i will....eventually"

 

'You are my baby, and i will always watch over you-'

 

'HANGENG!!!'

 

Luhan and Hangeng stare at the front door as Heechul strides in, he momentarily freezes noticing the confused look on Luhan and his loves face

 

'Is this a private time? I just smelt food and well /stomach grumbles/ yeah that wont stop'

 

Luhan stands up and walks over to his backpack by the doorway, he hauls it onto his back and smiles towards his mother before he walks out onto the patio.

 

'Im really doubting hes ever going to like me hangeng'

 

'Well you have this drive to bond, and i know you can do it, Luhan is just a shy, awkward teenage boy, he will take some time but trust me he does appreciate you he said so himself.' hangeng walks to heechul and hugs him

 

'He said that???' heechul holds his wive an arms length away and stares into hangengs eyes.

 

'He will come around,remember hes going to a whole new town, new school, and to a father he hasnt seen in years, it is overwhelming'

 

'I guess so, well seeing as he's already buckled and in the car, can i have that breakfast to go' he laughs as he takes his little doggy bag and kisses hangeng sweetly on the cheek, heechul sails out the door leaving a smiling hangeng behind.

He jumps into the car and buckles himself in, turning to look at Luhan who seems to be staring blankly at his old house as if bidding his last farewell. heechul coughs and turn back starting the car, he hoots before entering the road as luhan watches his mother waving from the review mirror.

 

'Why didnt you hug your mother?'

 

"Im just not that good with goodbyes, but she knows how much i love her"

 

'oh....well its gonna be a long drive and i was thinking that maybe we could just talk'

 

"Heechul"

 

'Yes luhan'

 

"Do you really love my mother?"

 

'More than i want to breathe'

 

"Then i have nothing against you if that's what you're bothered about" luhan turns to face heechul with a huge grin on his face. "I guess i can talk with you"

 

Heechul beams at luhan's comment as he happily begins yapping about his teenage years and luhan has to admit there's a certain charm that heechul possesses that Luhan can't help but like heechul's presence and genuinely enjoy his company. He gives some of the best advice and Luhan is sure he might want to spend more time with Heechul but before long they arrive within the the little rainy town of Forks. Luhan begins looking around at what he can see from his car window but everything looks so gloomy that his mood drops drastically. Heechul pulls into an unfamiliar driveway and stops the car altogether.

 

Sitting in silence, neither of them move an inch, Luhan suddenly doesn't feel so happy about living with a dad he hasn't seen in several years but he sighs as he clicks his seatbelt off and looks at heechul longingly before stepping out of the car. Heechul hastily unbuckles himself and plops onto the hard ground before sauntering up and to the boot of his van, he opens it and begins unloading it in silence.

 

'Luhan...I just want to say...' luhan looks up '...I'm glad i got to spend time with you, thank you for opening up to me...I promise...to take care of your mother.'

 

Luhan gulps hard because even if he only spoke to heechul for today he feels like he's really getting attached to him "You know I hate goodbyes"

 

'I know so /begins rubbing hands together/ hug?'

 

Luhan doesn't even wait before pouncing onto heechul wrapping his arms around him and just as quickly pulls away stepping back again as the front door opens.

 

'Heechul i that you?'

 

'Hey..Siwon..long time no see ey'

 

Siwon steps to his driveway walking up to shake hands with heechul, he glances to luhan whose staring at him wide eyed.

'and you luhan, im so glad to see you, i know its been a while but-' "few years" luhan interrupts. siwon chuckles as he grabs him into his arms and hugs him then quickly releases him to get the luggage left on the dewy ground,'well thanks alot heechul, i hope you have a great trip with hangeng so see ya round heechul, oh and tell hangeng i said....hi....'

 

'will do, see ya guys, well bye luhan and take care'

 

heechul gets into his car and drives off as luhan silently watches the car slip out of view, he turns his attention to siwon and raises his left eyebrow.

 

'what?'

 

"tell her i said hi, after years, really dad thats the best you could come up with"

 

'hey, dont judge me, besides/grabs suitcase/ help me take this inside, i will show you the room you will stay in'

 

"sure, dad, cant wait"

they walk inside and luhan follows siwon up to the bedroom area, siwon bumps open a pale brown door with his bottom and drags the suitcases inside

 

'well this is your new room, its a bit small but it should do, when youre done getting settled in, come downstair.....i have...um...a gift for you'

 

luhan nods as siwon awkwardly rubs the back of his neck before backing out the door. luhan plops onto his bed, dust rising to the air, he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. when he reopens them he takes a good look around what he has, the windows were nice and big allowing for a great view of the pine trees lined across the road, the cabinet was a bit dusty but looked spacious enough, next to the cabinet was a mirror hanging on the wall, luhan glanced at his reflection sighing contentedly, he could get used to the room. his new room, his new life, everything is normal, everything seems good....for now. Tomorrow is his first day at his new school and really what good could happen at all.

 

 

 

 

 HEY GUYS....so this is just the first chappie, i know it seems a bit dull and what not but i promise i will make it better....eventually /kkkk/ if theres any mistakes im deeply sorry, my fingers are too fast.

thank you all fro reading this weird fic of mine

i i know

but im out now...i shall stop talking now /dramatically exits/ elvis has left the building yaaaaaaaul

uh-huh thank you, thank you very much.....