OMO!

THE RULE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Everyone was already inside their meeting room, but still Ellin’s not there, she’s already late for 5 minutes.

Dahee nudged Zinni beside her. “Yah, where is Ellin? You two live together right?” she whispered.

“I already texted her.” Zinni whispered back.

N cleared his throat. “Where is she? She’ll be the first one to report her plan.”

Zinni nervously laughed. “She’s almost here boss.”

The door opened, revealing Ellin wearing this:

She just sheepishly smiled at them. “I’m not late.”

N looked at his watch. “You’re late for 6 minutes and 34 seconds.”

All of them looked at their boss weirdly. N just shrugged.

“Why are you late? I already announced to all of you yesterday that I don’t like it when my employees are late.” he looked at them one by one.

Ellin gets something from her bag. “I bought you breakfast boss.” she handed it with a smile.

N raised his eyebrow. “I already ate.”

“Nuh-uh. Hongbin said you worked overnight. Just accept it. My apology for being late also.” she winked at him.

N looked at her from head to toe. "And what are you wearing?"

She just smiled. "Uhh, clothes?"

Everyone face-palmed on her answer. N rolled his eyes. "Take off your sunglasses. We're indoors."

Ellin salutes. "Yes, Boss." she smiled goofily. She then sat beside Zinni.

N ignored her.“Just start with your report.” he coldly said.

Ellin glared at him. “NAE!” she yelled.

“Yah!” ZInni whispered beside her and pinched her thighs.

Everyone then did present their reports. Fortunately, they finished their meeting just on time as they planned. They all went to their cubicles and continue on their work.

“Kim Minyoung, come to my office please.” N paged her.

The others looked at Ellin worriedly. She smiled. “I’ll be fine.”

She knocked on the door. “Come in.” she heard N said.

She stood in front of him, hands on her back. “Yes boss?” she smiled.

N pointed on the bread she bought. “It’s delicious right?” she clapped her hands.

“I don’t like mayonnaise with bread.” he said after drinking his water.

She frowned. “I didn’t know.” she looked down. “Don’t worry boss, next time I’ll tell the ahjumma not to put mayonnaise on it.”

N sighed. “There’s no next time. Now out.” he pointed the door.

She glared at him when he’s not looking. “Jerk.” she muttered and went out.

Everyone gathered around her as soon as she came out from N’s office.

“What did he tell you?” Zinni asked out of her curiosity.

“Huh? Nothing. He’s just being a jerk.” Ellin chuckled.

All of them heaved a big sigh of relief. “I thought he’s going to scold you about what happened a while ago.” said Dahee.

She smiled at them. “It’s almost lunch. At the rooftop?” they all nodded.

N cleared his throat behind them. They all stood straight and bowed to him. “Kim Minyoung, you—“

“Boss, I said I preferred to be called Ellin.” she eyed him. “Boss Hakyeon.”

N his lips. Waaah~ she thought. She shook her head to erase her thoughts.

N sighed heavily. “Ellin, you need to change the proposal.”

She went near him and took the proposal she made. “Why? All of it?” he just nodded.

“Come on! I worked for this all night. That’s the reason why I am late today. I didn’t get enough sleep.” she argued.

“I guess you’ll be working on it again all night also and if you don’t want to be late tomorrow. Just do it here and sleep here.” he then left.

Ellin stomped her foot. “Uggghhhhhh!”

“Hey it’s okay. Come on let’s go to the rooftop now. Haneul ordered pizza.” Dahee held her shoulders and lead her to the rooftop while the rest follows.

They all settled around in the table at the rooftop. It’s so quiet; they find it weird since every time they eat, Ellin would always crack a joke causing some of them chokes on their food. She would always open up a topic and just keep talking.

“Look on the bright side.” Ken spoke up making them look at him. “Remember our plan?” the rest nodded. “Maybe he’ll be working overnight also, and there will be just the two of you.”

“Ken’s right! Let me ask him later.” Hongbin pats Ken’s shoulder.

Ellin looked at all of them. “Then? What will I do if that happens?”

The girls except for Zinni looked at her in disbelief. “Serio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter