The 'PLAN'

THE RULE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone is still bothered about the new rule. Some even can’t focus on their works and some are zoned off. Ellin’s cubicle is just right beside Zinni’s. She noticed Zinni is also in her own world since they arrived.

She poked Zinni’s cheeks. “Yah, what the hell is wrong with you?”

Zinni looked at her with a pout. She just shook her head and stood from her seat. Ellin followed her and they stopped again in front of the notice board.

Ellin heaved a big sigh. “Come on. Maybe it’s just a prank or something.”

Zinni scoffed. “Prank? It has his signature though.”

“Seriously though, what’s the big deal about this?” Ellin crossed her arms.

“You knooooow~” Zinni whined.

“What? I don’t know.” Ellin confusingly shook her head.

“Hongbin.” Zinni whispered. “Ken told me a while ago that Hongbin was going confess to me. And Ken and Kyungri decided to break up because of this stupid rule.” she continued.

“Oh.” it was the only word that came from Ellin’s mouth.

A guy clapped his hand and yelled. “Everyone! Gather here please!”

They all turned to the guy with confusion. One by one, they gathered around at where Ellin and Zinni are standing.

The guy cleared his throat. “I am Cha Hakyeon, the new boss, but please just call me N.” he introduced himself.

Ellin scoffed. “Owww. So you’re the cold hearted guy who thought about this stupid rule.”

“ELLIN!” the others stopped her and glared at her.

She just shrugged. “What? It’s true though.”

“Miss Ellin, I heard it’s still your first day, so if you don’t want to get fired on your first day, shut up. Okay?” N calmly said.

Ellin was about to argue back but Zinni pinched her side waist. She glared at Zinni.

“Alright, so I guess it’s pretty clear to all of you the rule right? The reason why I thought of this rule is because I want my employees to focus only on their works. Office romance will become a distraction to all of you.” he explained.

“Hakyeon-ah, are you really sure about it?” Hongbin spoke up.

N just nodded his head. “We’ve already talked about this Hongbin.” he took a deep breath. “Get back to work now!” he then went inside his office.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lunch finally came, but everyone is still affected by the sudden change. “Uhhh guys!!” Ellin stood up from her seat and called everyone’s attention. “I ordered 2 boxes of fried chicken.” she happily announced. She already became comfortable with everyone.

“Guys come on! Maybe it’s just temporary you know.” she continued, but no one buys it. She took a deep breath. “Let’s all go to the rooftop and we’ll have a plan there okay?”

Some faces lit up on her suggestion. “Let’s go!” Zi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter