You're really something.

THE RULE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They all decided to meet outside the company and go together at the place. They are now all gathered, waiting for Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon to arrive.

Ellin moved beside N. “Boss, this is exciting right?” she started the conversation.

N took a glance at her and shrugged his shoulders. “We’ll see.”

From afar, they saw Eunhyuk walking towards them, holding hands with a blonde girl beside him.

“Hey guys.” he smiled at them. He then looked at his wife. “This is Hyoyeon, my wife.”

Hyoyeon smiled to all of them and bowed her head a little. “Annyeong~. You girls can call me unnie, while you boys just call me noona, okay?” they all nodded in response.

“Let’s go.” Eunhyuk held Hyoyeon’s hand and hopped in first in the bus, followed by N.

“You girls go inside now. We’ll bring your luggage.” Hongbin said to them. The girls obliged Hongbin. “Now help me bring the luggage.” he said to the boys, bringing Zinni and Ellin’s things first inside the bus.

“I’ll carry Kyungri’s.” Ken said. Haneul shrugged and carried Dahee’s.

They all arrived at the place. It took an hour and 30 minutes travel. Within that time, all they did was, eat, talk and take a nap. The girls are all amazed by the place. It was peaceful and very clean.

Eunhyuk saw the girls’ reaction. “It’s not here yet. We’ll need to take a few walks. Let’s go. If you’ll see a hotel, that’s it.”

They all just nodded and followed their lead. After a 10 minute walk, they all arrived.

“So before we all go in to unpack our things. We need to pair you for your rooms.” Eunhyuk informed them.

“It’s not with the opposite right?” N immediately clarifies, slightly glaring at Eunhyuk.

Hyoyeon shook her head. “Of course not. Aigoo Hakyeon.”

N cleared his throat. “Just want to make sure.”

Ellin raised her hands. “I’ll be with my cousin then.” she said, gently pulling Zinni to her side.

Kyungri pulled Dahee. “We’re a pair then.” she smiled.

“I’ll be with Hongbin.” N said. Hongbin then stood beside him.

“That made us a pair.” Ken said, standing beside Haneul.

“Alright. Here are your keys.” Eunhyuk said while giving them the keys of their rooms.

They ended the first day of their ‘camp’ with a joyful BBQ Party.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3RD  DAY

They are all gathered at the garden, having picnic.

“Mr. Lee, can I ask something?” Ken spoke up.

Eunhyuk nodded. “Be comfortable with me guys and just call me hyung okay? Same with you girls, you can call me oppa.” he said, smiling. They all chuckled and nodded. “What do you want to ask Ken?”

“Uhhh….” he scratched the back of his head. “Are we not having games?”

“We’ll have the games on our last day to be more memorable.” Eunhyuk answered.

“For now, let’s enjoy our picnic.” Hyoyeon said.

“Why don’t we play truth or dare?” Hongbin suggested.

“Don’t include me.” N said, moving away from the circle.

“Boss, don’t be a party pooper!” Ellin complained.

He glared at her. “You all can continue to play it without me.”

“She’s right Hakyeon-ah. Don’t be a kill joy. Now, come back in the circle.” Hyoyeon demanded.

N deeply sighed. “Fine.” Ellin clapped her hands, smiling at him.

Hongbin took a bottle near him. “I’ll spin it first.” he volunteered and spin the bottle. It landed at Eunhyuk. “Hyung, you’re first. Truth or Dare?”

Eunhyuk smiled. “I choose Dare.” he confidently said. They all thought for a dare to order him.

“Aish, just kiss Hyoyeon noona.” Hongbin spoke up, breaking the silence. “On the lips.” he added.

“Easy.” he then cupped Hyoyeon’s cheek and kissed her on the lips.

“KYAAAAAH~” the girls squealed like a bunch of fan girls.

“That’s no fun man.” Ken whined.

“How about we won’t join the game?” Hyoyeon said.

Eunhyuk nodded. “You’re right.” he looked at the rest. “We’ll leave out the game.”

Hongbin just shrugged. “Okay then.” he handed Eunhyuk the bottle. “Hyung, please spin it for us.”

Eunhyuk spin the bottle and it landed at Ken. Hongbin smirked. “Truth or dare?”

“Dare.” Ken bravely said.

“I already have a dare for him!!” Ellin raised her right hand. “I dare you to confess something you really wanted to say to Kyungri after you two broke up.” she said, snapping her fingers.

Ken’s happy face turned into a sad face. He glanced at Kyungri who’s looking down, playing with her fingers. Everyone stayed quiet and waited for him. He cleared his throat. “Kyung~” he called, Kyungri looked at him. “We really had a terrible broke up. I haven’t got a chance to tell you this, but Kyung, I hope you will wait for me. I’m thinking for a possible way to have our relationship back.” Kyungri’s eyes started to water. “I really missed you Kyung. I missed you. So much.” with that, Kyungri lets herself cry in front of everyone. Ken stood up and squat in front of Kyungri. He cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears with his thumb. “Don’t cry. Just always remember, I’ll always love you Park Kyungri.” he said, kissing her forehead. Kyungri hugged him tight. “I missed you so much. And I love you too.” she whispered on his ear. She broke the hug and smiled at him then at everyone. Ken went to his position.

Everyone clapped their hands, except for N. They are all touched by Ken’s words; even Hyoyeon tear up a little bit. “That was really touching. I even tear up a bit. You’re the best Ken-ah.” Hyoyeon said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter