Troublemaker

THE RULE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They rushed to N’s side and pulled Ellin away from him.

Zinni bowed to him. “I’m sorry, Boss.”

Hongbin carried Ellin bridal style. “Lay her in the couch.” Ravi said while leading Hongbin to the couch. They stayed with her; the girls fanning her.

Zinni ruffled her hair. “This is what I told you guys!!”

Hongbin rubbed her back. “Hey it’s okay. At least she enjoyed our event.”

N went to them; he stayed at the back, hands inside his pocket.

Kyungri noticed his presence. “Boss.” she stood up.

The rest also stood up. Zinni bowed once again. “I’m really sorry, Boss.”

N shook his head. “It’s okay. She’s drunk.” he stared at the drunken Ellin, mumbling words. “I think you need to take her home now.”

“Can you?” Dahee faced Zinni.

“Ah nae~” Zinni tried to carry her drunk cousin. The boys stopped her.

 “So, who bought their car?” Ravi asked the boys.

“I didn’t bring mine since I just slept in the office.” Hongbin said.

Haneul nodded. “My brother borrowed it.”

Ravi looked at Ken. “I was with Hongbin. So, none.” Ken said.

Zinni smiled at them. “I’ll piggyback her. Don’t worry.”

Kyungri checked her phone. “Guys, I’m really sorry but I need to go now. My dad’s outside already.” she said. “Boss, I’ll leave first.” she bowed her head a little. She faced Dahee. “We can drop you off at your house.” she offered.

Dahee gathered her things. “Alright.”  she also bowed her head a little to N. She looked at Zinni. “You’ll be okay right?”

Zinni nodded. “We’ll just catch a cab.”

Kyungri checked her watch. “I doubt that. It’ll be pretty hard to catch a taxi in this hour. It’s already late.” they heard a beep from outside. “I’m sorry. We’ll leave first.” Kyungri linked her arms with Dahee. They wave at the others and bowed to N. The gang waved back at them.

Ken looked at N. “Boss, you bought your car right?” he asked, making N flustered.

Zinni noticed his expression. “It’s okay. I swear.” she smiled.

“Hakyeon, she’s your employee.” Ravi said to him.

N sighed. “Alright.” he paused. “But you’ll be coming with me Hongbin.”

“I’m afraid he’s not.” Ravi replied.

N raised his eyebrow at him. “Why?”

“We promised to help him clean up after the party.” Haneul answered.

“Do it Hakyeon.” said Ravi.

“Don’t listen to them, Boss. It’s really fine.” Zinni smiled at him.

N shook his head. “Carry her.” he went outside, leaving Zinni with wide eyes.

The boys smiled. “Ken you carry her. I already carried her here.” Hongbin said, nudging Zinni to go outside.

Ken looked at Haneul, who rose up his arms. “I’ll be bringing Ellin’s things.” he hurriedly get Ellin’s bag and went out.

Ravi tapped his shoulders. “Carry her.” he said and left him alone with Ellin.

“Aish!” he muttered and carried Ellin bridal style. He went out and puts Ellin inside the backseat of N’s car with the help of Zinni who is already inside the car.

The boys waved at them. “Take care!” Ravi yelled.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The whole ride was quiet until Ellin started complaining loudly that she’s feeling hot.

“Yah be quiet.” Zinni shushed her.

“AHHHH! It’s so hot!!!” Ellin started ing her shirt.

Zinni looked at N in front to check if he saw. “Yah! We’re here inide Boss’ car. So get yourself together.” she whispered, almost yelling at her. But Ellin continued whining.

“Are we almost there?” N asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter