Drunk Ellin

THE RULE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Everyone started taking their phones out and started taking photo of Ellin sleeping on N’s lap.

”Yah, be quiet. You’ll wake them up.” Ken whispered as the girls started squealing silently.

Ellin and N woke because of the noise.

Their eyes widened as soon as they opened their eyes. “AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” they shouted together. N pushed Ellin causing her to fall off the couch. The girls rushed to her side and helped her.

N pointed at Ellin with wide eyes. “Y-y-you! How did you end up sleeping on my lap?!”

Ellin pointed back at him. “And how did you end up sleeping on the couch?!”

N shivered every time he thinks of it. “All of you, out now!”

The girls helped Ellin up and rushed outside.

N ruffled his hair. “ARRRGGHHHHH! What happened exactly?! Aish!”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ellin sat on cubicle and the others surrounded her.

Ken poked her. “What a progress Ellin. Congrats.” Ellin glared at him.

She ruffled her hair. “AISH! How did I end up sleeping on his lap?”

Zinni eyed her. “Try to remember what else happened.”

Dahee nodded. “Yeah. Like, you woke up because you’re thirsty or something.”

Ellin tried so hard to remember what happened. She snapped her fingers. “Dahee’s right. I woke up because I was thirsty. But I didn’t notice him on the couch sleeping though.”

Hongbin chuckled. “Maybe you imagine his lap as a pillow.” he commented causing the others to laugh. “It’s not funny.” Ellin glared each one of them.

Kyungri held her shoulders. “You know what? Go home first and freshen your mind.” the others nodded.

She sighed. “Alright. I’ll be back.” she gathered her things and went home.

As soon as she disappeared from everyone’s sight, Hongbin signaled everyone to gather closer. “We’ll be planning for the party later at lunch okay?”

“But Ellin will be with us.” said Haneul.

“Don’t worry. I’ll take her to her favorite café.” Zinni said and they nodded.

Hongbin clapped his hands. “It’s settled then. Let’s start working.” they all went back to their cubicles but Kyungri stayed on her place. “Guys.” she called the others attention. “How will we make sure for Boss to come?”

Dahee nodded. “She’s right.”

The others went silent for a while. “Leave it to me. I’ll tell Ravi to invite him.” Hongbin spoke up.

“So you’re to tell Ravi to invite him in a party?” Haneul clarified.

Hongbin shook his head. “No, we’ll just tell him to have a drink or something.”

The others nodded, agreeing on his additional plan. “Good luck to us though.” said Zinni.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ellin finally came back. She’s now waiting for the elevator until N stood beside her. She faced him and bowed. “You’re back, Boss.” N looked at her and just nodded. Finally, the elevator is opened. N went in and she just stayed on her place.

N stared at her. “You’re not coming in?”

Ellin looked at him. “Huh? Ahh yeah~” she went it.

“Uhm, Boss.” she broke the silence inside the elevator. “I just want to say sorry for what happened a while ago.”

N sighed deeply and faced her. “How did you end up sleeping on my lap?”

“Uhhhhh. I woke up to drink water because I was thirsty and just went back to sleep there. I guess I didn’t notice you sleeping there also.” she looked down.

N scoffed. “So you made my lap as a pillow?”

She immediately looked up to him and waved her hands. “Aniya~ I honestly just didn’t notice you, Boss.” Aish, why is the elevator taking so slow? She thought.

 They finally arrived. N went out first. She heaved a sigh of relief. “Finally.” she muttered and went out.

“I’M BAAAACK~” she sang loudly as she made her way to her cubicle.

The others just shushed her, while Zinni just face-palmed and shook her head because of her loud cousin.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Next Day

Zinni went inside Ellin’s door. “What do you want?” sleepy Ellin snapped.

Zinni just smiled at her grum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter