Boy School Craziness

You opened your eyes and lights into your eyes. You slowly open your eyes and adapt with the lights soon. You looked at the surrounding. It’s so familiar.

 

“Am I in heaven now?” You mumbled.

 

After not long, you gain your full conscious and only know that it’s your room.

 

“Wow? I am alive?” You feel surprised.

 

Then, the door creak open.

 

“Omo?! Darling is awake!” You mum shouted happily.

 

You sit up and she sit at the side of your bed.

 

“Mum, I fainted for very long?” You questioned her.

 

“Erm… Not really… It’s just… 3 weeks!” Your mum told you.

 

“What?! I didn’t go to school for 3 weeks?!” Your eyes widened.

 

“It’s okay darling~ Just take –“

 

- Ding Dong!-

 

“Oh wait. I go and get the door first okay? Have some rest first” Your mum lied you down and walk out from the room.

 

*Yay~ At least I no need to see them for today~~* You giggled when you think of that.

 

- Knock knock –

 

The door opened up and your mum’s head pop in.

 

“Darling~ Look who’s here~” She opened the door fully and 6 figures standing at there.

 

“Jae Jae!!!”

 

“Woo Jae!!!”

 

“Jae!!!”

 

All of them screaming and hug you like crazy. Minwoo even climb on top of you.

 

“Glad that you are okay!” Hyunseong smiled to you.

 

“OMG I miss you JaeJae!!” Minwoo cuddle with you.

 

“I am so happy that you are not dead!!!” Donghyun cried.

 

“Guys!! Don’t say until like I gonna die!” You pushed all of them away.

 

“Wow! Jae!!! You have this Gundam model?! Can you give me?!” Jeongmin eyes on of the model.

 

“Pikachuuuuuuuuu!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Can I have this?!” Kwangmin screamed like crazy.

 

“Wuahhhh!!!!! Doraemon!!!!!!! I want this !! Can I can I ?!” Minwoo hugging a big Doraemon and jumping at there.

 

“Can I have this?”

 

“Can I take this?!”

 

“I want this!!”

 

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Pikaaaaaaaa!!”

 

“Omo!!! Cuteeeeeeeeee!!!”

 

Your only resting day ended like that. Without any peace.

 

----* On the schooling day *----

 

“Okay class! I have an announcement” Kudo quiet down the class.

 

“Our school going to held a camping in the school! I hope that all of you will join! Tomorrow is the last day of registering so please pay and give the needed document to me tomorrow! Okay finish class!” He announced and went out.

 

I feel six pairs of eyes looking at me.

 

“Woo Jae” Donghyun looking at me with some creepy eyes.

 

“You must come with us” The Jo twins said together with the same scary eyes.

 

“Er…. I want to go to the toilet first. Be right back” You dashed out from the class, to the restroom.

 

----* Inside the toilet *----

 

*Omg omg!! How am I going to reject them?!* You killed a lot of your brain cells by thinking that.

 

“Aha! Saying that I need to go outstation with my parents! Yes ! I am a genius!” You praise yourself and proudly get out from the toilet.

 

You went to the sink to wash your hands. Then, you feel some presence at the end of the room. You look into the mirror, finding a figure standing at there. Dark aura surrounds him.

 

“Come with me” He said while roses his head.

 

“Do- donghyun!”You looked at him with fearsome feeling.

 

“Come and play with me!” He come closer.

 

“Ahhhh!!!!!” You ran out from there and go down the stairs.

 

When you reached second floor, you saw someone standing at the hallway. His back was facing you. You quietly walk down.

 

“Park Woo Jae…” He called you.

 

You freeze at that moment because his voice sends some chill into your blood. You slowly turned around and he did the same too.

 

“Jeong….Min?” You look at him with frightened expression.

 

He too, have some weird expression. An emotionless and scary feel face.

 

“Come to me…” He slowly approach you too.

 

You keep on walking backwards until you reaches the stairs and fall off. A hand hold on to you and it’s Hyunseong.

 

“Are you… okay?” Hyunseong smirked evilly.

 

You quickly stand on your foot and ran away from there. Not long after that, you reaches a deserted place and went in to a room to hide.

 

“It will be safe here I think….” You pant heavily after all the running.

 

A loud bang makes you jump up. It’s a table that falls down. You slowly walk to the table.

 

“Meowww”

 

“Ahh… It’s a cat that makes it fall” You feel relieved.

 

“Meowwww… Play with me…” A voice said that and a figure crawl out from the other table.

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry cause i don't know how to write horror story so i make it so T^T

And sorry for late update T^T

Homeworks are too ><

Hope you all like it

 

Enjoy the story and comments ! ^^