First day of school !

Boy School Craziness

Today is the first day of school! Feel so excited because it’s the first time studying in a boy school.

 

“Darling~ Are you ready for school?” Your mother asked you.

 

“Yes mum! Going to done! I can’t wait!” You reply from the bathroom.

 

“Come on~ Faster! You’re going to late~!” Your mother urged you more.

 

“Okay! Done!” You stand out from the bathroom with shinning face.

 

“Omo! My son is so handsome!” She gave you a bear hug or should I say a tight-until-could-not-breathe hug.

 

“M-um… Can’t… Br-eathe… H-elp…” You gasp for breathe while trying to release the hug.

 

“Sorry darling!” Your mother quickly releases you.

 

You pant heavily to get back the oxygen you lost just now. It looks like you have been running for 30 rounds at the field.

 

“Mum… I… I… go… to sc-…hool…. First…” You grab your bag and go to the front door.

 

“Wait!! You forgot to bring your lunch!” She rushes out and takes a lunch box for you.

 

“Oh right! Thanks mum!” You gratefully take it and put it into your backpack.

 

“Oh wait! And this!” She handed another box to you.

 

“Oh okay. Put it inside my bag” You turned around the bag to her.

 

“Oh wait this too… and this… This… That one also! Oh right this is needed too!” She keep on mumbling.

 

Your backpack feel heavier and heavier.

 

“Mum! Stop! What are you putting in!? Dumbbell?!” You struggling on carrying the bag.

 

“Uhh… Nothing… I just make 3 sets of Kimbap, 5 bowls of ramyun, 2 box of ddeokboki, 3 box of soup, 1 box of meat,2 box of fruits, some jelly and …. Some more what?” She listed out and scratches her head for remembering the last one.

 

“MUM! I was going to school for half day! I am not a monster that eats so much!” You throw tantrum to her.

 

“Aww… You’re now growing period, you know? And you can treat your new friends too! This can give them good impression! Am I doing it wrong…” She looks at me with teary eyes.

 

“Ne ne ne! Arraseo!!” You just quietly drag the bag out and slowly walk to the school.

 

“Goodbye!! Have fun in your school!” She happily waved to you.

 

“Annyeong~~” You waved to her lifelessly.

 

You slowly adapt the weight and walk with faster pace. *I hope there will be good things happen in the school later* you thought.

 

“Turn the corner and then straight and then turn left. I will reach soon I think…” you read the instruction that your mother given to you.

 

----* After 10 minutes *----

 

“I think here it is!” You reached the place and glance over the building.

 

*Wh-What?!* You get shock when you saw the school. The ‘luxurious’ school is like this?

 

The school name board was hanging in the air. Three of the screw looses and make the board hanging with only one screw. When the wind blew, it shakes and making sounds.

 

“I wonder when it will drop” You said to yourself.

 

- Bang! -

 

The board drops down. Your eyes widen up to see it drops.

 

“I better shut my mouth up” You told youself.

 

Next, the school. It’s full of darkness. *Don’t they pay the electric bill?* You think as you look at left and right. It’s really very dark.

 

You slowly walk to the gate and wanted to enter. But, you saw a figure lying down at the gate there. You slowly approach the gate. Then you saw a red hair guy, lying at there, sleeping. Or faint?

 

You approach him nearer and he never move an inch.

 

“Hello~” You poke his arm but he shown no reaction at all.

 

“Yah!” You start to feel nervous.

 

“Yah! Don’t scare me!!” You shake him vigorously.

 

He then fall off from his sitting posture. His head knocked the floor and still he has no response. You slowly go nearer to him and put a finger below his nose.

 

You quickly withdraw your hand.*No breathe!* your heart beating very fast and your face drained. You get up to your foot and preparing to go away. When you escaping, you accidently bumped to someone.

 

“Ouch” The guy makes the only sound after you bumped him.

 

“Sorry!” You apologize but don’t really know the situation.

 

“Are you okay? You look pale” The guy looked at me.

 

Only at that moment I shift my sight up to his face. He have a roundish hairstyle with brownish color.

 

“Some-Someone is-is de-ad at the-re” you stuttered.

 

“Where?” He glance behind you and asked.

 

You point the direction behind you with your body shaking.

 

“There’s no one at there” He just told you.

 

“What?!” You quickly turned behind where the red hair guy laid at.

 

“I saw him at here just now!” You pointed at the spot and look at the brown hair guy.

 

“But… I didn’t saw anyone just now” The guy looking at you.

 

“But! It’s really here!” You protested.

 

“Are you dreaming?” He look at you suspiciously.

 

You feel more scared. *Don’t tell me that red hair guy is not human* You feel more frighten after thinking about that.

 

Then, you feel a tap at your shoulder. You move your head slowly, turning around to face the one that tap you.

 

“Are you… finding me?”

 

“Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

First chapter update !

Hehe !

Hope it's now too bored ><

 

Hope you all like it :D

Comments are most welcomed ! ^^