Chapter Three

Two of them.

Chapter three:

Dongwan was frowning when he entered the room. Hyesung instantly walked further apart from the leader not to be mistaken to have something going on with him. Eric began to stretch when Dongwan appeared next to him and looked at him worriedly.

 

“Yah,” he whispered. “Shouldn’t you be careful?”

 

“Why?”

 

“I saw Jung Hyuk watching you…” Dongwan explained. “I think he is onto something.”

 

The leader stared at the younger lad. Dongwan wasn’t messing with him. He wasn’t joking now. If Eric knew something about Dongwan, he wouldn’t have messed with him right now.  Eric leaned down and nodded understanding.

 

“Be careful, ok? When we leave.” Dongwan mumbled. “I don’t want him to interfere this.” He gestured with his hands.

 

Eric nodded.

 

“Seriously,” Dongwan said lowly. “If he even touches you, I am here with you, arasso!?”

 

The leader let out a sigh and flashed a smile. “I know.”   

            ***       

Eric felt uneasy having Jung Hyuk around him in the practice room. It wasn’t the figure and the man himself, but it was the way he looked at them. Eric shook his head several times, getting scolded at by Minwoo and Junjin because of his lack of concentration. When they were having a break, Jung Hyuk got up from the floor and advanced Eric and the others.

 

“You danced well.” Jung Hyuk commented.

 

Eric lowered the bottle down as his eyes landed onto the slender bodied main vocalist. Hyesung looked up at the twin brother. His cheeks slowly turned red.

 

“I guess you don’t know us that well after being in the States, but…I am the second worst dancer in Shinhwa.” Hyesung said.

 

“The worst.” Dongwan butted in.

 

Jung Hyuk laughed. “No, I think you really danced well. The way your eyes pierced at the wall really gave chills to my spine.” He stated.

 

Eric tsked, the bottle of water shaking in his hands. Junjin only followed the ‘show’ with the corner of his eye, pondering on how flirty that man sounded. Hyesung cleared his throat and the blush on his cheeks screamed to be dampened by cold water. Jung Hyuk crouched down and was really close to put his hand onto the forehead that had strands of hairs glued against it. But Eric’s sudden movement stopped him and caused the smirk to creep onto the smug face.

 

“Well, thank you.” Hyesung smiled.

 

“Calm down,” Junjin muttered at Eric, as the plastic bottle started losing its shape. “He is only playing with you, teasing you.”

 

Eric gritted his teeth when Jung Hyuk’s face got nearer the other one. Hyesung slightly drew his back, but his eyes lingered on the twin’s face. Jung Hyuk grinned, wrinkles appearing around his eyes, and helped Hyesung to open the water bottle. Minwoo and Andy focused on their foods, but occasionally, they had to help Junjin and Dongwan to calm Eric down.

 

“Don’t be so angry, hyung.” Andy prompted.

 

“I am not angry.” Eric reassured.

 

“Then what is that?” Minwoo questioned.

 

Eric didn’t answer but rose up from the floor and walked away from the room, leaving the five others alone with the new acquaintance.  

                ***

“Is Hyesung seeing someone?” Jung Hyuk interrogated in the car.

 

“No.” Eric answered, instantly finding the answer idiotic. “But he hasn’t got time for that.”

 

Jung Hyuk watched his brother, the satisfied, ominous smile emerging. “Is there something between the two of you? Because if there is, I wouldn’t want to ruin your relationship.”

 

The younger guy by minutes snorted and turned the car in the intersection, his hands tightening their grasp around the steering wheel. He couldn’t comprehend why he was so mad all of a sudden. It was because of the man that now sat next to him, but there was something besides that.

 

“Bull.” Eric replied. “There is nothing between me and Pil Kyo. And if there were,” he added. “You would still try your everything to break us apart. Isn’t that what you do?”

 

Jung Hyuk laughed. “I would enjoy this more than now, but since you and him aren’t together, I will try my best.” He murmured. “I have grown very fond of him, brother.”

Eric felt like stopping the car right there. But if he showed any kinds of feelings now, he would be buried alive. He was old enough to negotiate with the man beside him, but the man beside him wasn’t old enough to do that. Jung Hyuk was teasing the life out of Eric. Jung Hyuk knew that violating one of the members in the group would be the perfect retaliation.

 

“Pil Kyo is not gay.” Eric commented, suddenly feeling scared.

 

“So? It doesn’t make him any less of a man even if he was.” Jung Hyuk spoke. “Don’t tell me that you have feelings for him?”

 

“Ridiculous!” Eric shouted, his voice cracking suddenly. “I just don’t want you to touch him…nor any of them. I wouldn’t let you touch my mother even if she let you do it.”

 

Jung Hyuk showed his teeth and the joyful expression on his face disappeared as the murderous eyes stared at Eric. They were silent.

 

“The most memorable day in my life is the one when you fall, Eric.” The older by minutes mumbled. “I will destroy the happy little world you live in.”

 

Eric held the steering wheel sternly.

 

“I may have lost the belief of your precious best friends,” Jung Hyuk stated. “But I will, without even trying, win that fickle, Shin Hyesung, over.”

 

If Eric hadn’t driven to the yard of their parents’ house, he would have punched the man. Jung Hyuk glared at him, before he tossed his body around, flashed a smile and opened the door, taking their mother to a tight hug. Eric looked directly to the front. His chest rose from enrage.

 

“Jung Hyuk,” The said man shifted his head once the mother had retreated. “If you break a hair from Pil Kyo’s head, I will kill you.”  


A/N:

Can I now grab my bazooka and kill that ?!?!?!?!?! 

Short update. 

But I was a bit stuck and had then many ideas. 

Sorry.