Chapter 9

Connected with a red string

 

One morning, I woke up. In the comfort of my own bed but suddenly felt uneasy. There was something tied in my little finger, a red string. I arose from my bed, looking for a scissor and when I finally saw one there was something written on it. It says “Don’t dare cut that!”, so I just followed where it goes.

                Half asleep, I walked slowly. It led me into our balcony.

                There were red things all over and 6 guys were dancing with a mask. I can’t believe my eyes so I slapped myself. It was not a dream. The 6 guys were holding cherry blossoms and I smiled at them. But I still don’t know where the string is connected.

                They all removed their masks and drifted apart, someone was behind them, it was Myungsoo, Playing the guitar while sitting. They were singing a song entitled Julia, My name.

“The only thing I hoped for was a small breath with you. The only thing I hoped from you was just a couple words Oh
The only thing I hoped for was to have the same viewpoint as you. The thing I hoped from you was to be together
Julia, Julia. I put your time in my heart without even knowing the reason
Yesterday’s memories already become a memory, causing my heart to become cold. Oh”

                Myungsoo stood up and said, “ You told me you were looking for your red string, right? But how come you never realized it was me?” , He flaunted his pinky, my red string  was connected to his.

                He was hiding something behind his back and showed it to me, we were about 2 ft. apart. It was a ring with an infinite sign.

                “Don’t you know that fate brought us together? Why did you leave? Be mine, okay?”

                I was not able to speak. Instead I ran towards him, hugged him and read the words engraved in the ring:             

                “I love you ∞ times”